rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 611 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7470

    May in Schenectady

    I actually am seeing May as my main and only regular. We get along good and she understands all my issues and is very accommodating. She is strictly outcall, which I like because I get to pick her up and give her rides to my apartment, we even hold hands and kiss in public, so I am getting the closest girlfriend experience. And we also have gone to dinner at Jumping Jacks a few times and done other stuff, after or before our outcall "dates". And she is all set to celebrate my birthday with me in 3 weeks (I am going to be 35), real excited about that, especially after Lauren and Amanda kinda ruined my birthday last year by leaving me hanging and then bailing on me at last minute (I do not need to go into details, old news, but I was real upset last year on my birthday which is all I will say).

    So that is why I have not posted about any providers because right now I am strictly seeing May. So I come on here instead just to rant about my personal issues. I have nobody in my real life to listen, so I come here to rant.

    And I did not burn my bridges, it is the very poor selection of providers that is the issue. Skipthegames has become a cesspool full of junkies, scammers and Asians (really what is with all the asian ads). I cannot afford the girls on tryst or sumo or eros, plus they all require screening and if your some nobody like me, you won't get past the screening.

  2. #7469
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnsmp2791  [View Original Post]
    Name: Vanessa.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/758725667097

    Date: Sept 2020.

    Arranging a visit with her was super painful. She replies sometimes and ghosts certain other times.

    Anyway, I was able to setup one for midnight, thought to myself that it would be better to release the frustration from work that had been pent up for over 2 weeks.

    Arrived at the place, a hotel on central, and we got comfortable.

    All activities that have been mentioned might have been on the table, but since I was loaded from having not done anything for over a month, I got off with the well-lubricated titfuck.

    Lot of debris all over the place and a satisfactory cool-down pillow talk.

    This girl is smart, polite, has model looks.

    These days shez leading a normal life with a new BF.

    Thanks and,

    Dnsmp.
    Why are you posting an encounter from 2020 with a provider who hasnt sold herself in a year and a half? What's the utility?

  3. #7468

    To many rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer50  [View Original Post]
    Contacted got rates 150/220 and location Wolf rd but haven't pulled the trigger. Looks too good for just 220. Just my spidey sense. Hammer.
    Just getting a chance to comment. Very pretty, petite, Latin ass. Get there and no sucking breats, the old I'm to sensitive there, nothing below. It's basically a handjob and if you want you can fuck her. Told her I was leaving and made a comment that this review will be a no. She ended up giving me half my money back. That was the only positive.

  4. #7467

    Hmmm.

    She is a Kook! But for a safe quick dump she was good. I tried to get ahold of her a couple times last week and no answer. I also noticed her ad wasn't up on STG. When did you see her last?

  5. #7466

    Vanessa DDD. Backdated encounter

    Name: Vanessa.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/758725667097

    No: 518-847-1851.

    Date: Sept 2020.

    Arranging a visit with her was super painful. She replies sometimes and ghosts certain other times.

    Anyway, I was able to setup one for midnight, thought to myself that it would be better to release the frustration from work that had been pent up for over 2 weeks.

    Arrived at the place, a hotel on central, and we got comfortable.

    All activities that have been mentioned might have been on the table, but since I was loaded from having not done anything for over a month, I got off with the well-lubricated titfuck.

    Lot of debris all over the place and a satisfactory cool-down pillow talk.

    This girl is smart, polite, has model looks.

    These days shez leading a normal life with a new BF.

    Thanks and,

    Dnsmp.

  6. #7465

    Kathleen: BJ and unload

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...r-fun/22327920

    Date: Oct 2021
    No. 518-207-6116.

    Kathleen is thin, tall 5'8, nice boobs, zero ass, and a weird brain.

    Got the address via text, and she let me in to the building in a very safe area of albany.

    Little bit of chit chat, while she was drinking and was already mumbling BS.

    Started sucking on the head and eventually lathered the whole shaft, 10-15 minutes build up and then I shot a huge nut on her body.

    I had built up a 10 day load and she was overwhelmed at the explosion.

    Said farewell and gave her. 8, and I was on my way.

  7. #7464

    Not exactly

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    This is why you get banned over and over again, keep this shit on the fight thread.

    A2

  8. #7463

    Phoenix was Wilde

    Date: 5/14/2022.

    Name: Phoenix Wilde.

    Phone: 716xxxx316.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    URL / Website: https://tryst.link/escort/phoenixwilde.

    City: Albany.

    State: New York.

    Address: Off Wolf Rd.

    Activities: BJ, Greek Standing, Prone, CG.

    Hair Length and Color: Blonde short.

    Age: 30's.

    Smoking Status: -.

    Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.

    Physical Description: Shorter. Very fit. Takes pride fitness and works hard at it.

    Holy Crap! Based on the review by ShawnLon, decided to visit Phoenix (who is visiting from Buffalo). Texted her from a texting app. Screening involved supplying name, age, actual phone number and email. She wanted a LinkedIn account, but I don't have one so couldn't supply. Quickly passed the screening and she agreed to meet. Everything was done via text. Tried to talk to iron out some details and she said she doesn't like to talk on the phone. Just text. Agreed to HH at the posted rates. Gave her a 15 minute heads up. She responded OK, I'm getting in the shower. When I arrived had to wait a minute or two for her to be ready.

    This lady has more energy and enthusiasm than any provider I've seen, in fact more than 3 or four put together. If you treat her right she is an energizer bunny. She loves sucking dick (her words) and Anal (when I texted that I was interested in Greek her response was Hell Yeah! She is a very pleasant person with a great attitude. She loves to make you happy and loves what she does and it shows. She is very clean. She follows directions very well and will even make suggestions for your enjoyment. She can take a solid thrusting for sure.

    Festivities started with a very enthusiastic CBJ (my choice) with lots of attention to the boys and deep throat with no gag reflex. After that happily went straight to standing doggie greek. Went to town for several minutes, then had to stop so I wouldn't finish too soon. I laid down to rest while she did more CBJ, again as if it was her favorite thing to do. After that went to prone greek. Her gluteals are insane and she laughed and mentioned them as she squeezed me during the process. Another brief break and more CBJ. Decided to end by finishing in the bag standing greek totally drained.

    Overall a tremendously enjoyable experience. I would recommend highly if you want someone with high energy and stamina.

    Recommendation: Yes.

  9. #7462

    They know who you are

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBugleboy  [View Original Post]
    For the heck of it, I thought I would try UTR Erica from Schenectady. She has been reviewed and her number posted on this site and the other site in the past. I text her and she responds telling me that I have the wrong number and curses me out. Unless she changed her number, I was either dealing with a very rude provider or perhaps her pimp / handler telling me off violently. Very Weird. And this was not personally against me (since everyone is against me and several providers have blacklisted me) as she did not know who I was or my number (I use several texting app numbers to contact providers and only give out my real number, once I know her enough as a regular). Do not know what to think.
    I'm sure even with your " burner app #s " they pretty much know your bungholeboy. You kinda burned your bridges. Good luck maybe SWs are your style. Have fun stay safe.

  10. #7461

    UTR Erica from Schenectady. Crazy response

    For the heck of it, I thought I would try UTR Erica from Schenectady. She has been reviewed and her number posted on this site and the other site in the past. I text her and she responds telling me that I have the wrong number and curses me out. Unless she changed her number, I was either dealing with a very rude provider or perhaps her pimp / handler telling me off violently. Very Weird. And this was not personally against me (since everyone is against me and several providers have blacklisted me) as she did not know who I was or my number (I use several texting app numbers to contact providers and only give out my real number, once I know her enough as a regular). Do not know what to think.

  11. #7460
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #7459

    Sara is no go

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer50  [View Original Post]
    Contacted got rates 150/220 and location Wolf rd but haven't pulled the trigger. Looks too good for just 220. Just my spidey sense. Hammer.
    Hi Hammer,

    Your sense is great! She is a no go. Here is my experience with her a couple weeks ago.

    Name: Sara.

    Phone: (518)xxxx437.

    Email Address: -.

    City: Albany.

    State: New York.

    Address: Wolf Rd.

    Hair Length and Color: black over shoulder.

    Age: late 20 early 30.

    Smoking Status: I couldn't tell.

    Ethnic Background: Hispanic.

    Physical Description: 5-3 ish, small B cup, nice bubbly bottom, beautiful face.

    The Rest of the Story: Saw Sara's post on stg, I have zero resistance to spinner, and decide with I will TOFTT. Communication was not bad, she originally wanted pic, I told her no way. She eventually agreed to meet for HH without me sending her anything. First the good, she is beautiful, nice body. And that is about all the positive. After we TCB comes all the rules, no kiss on the lip or breast or down at the why, only light touch up NE and SE. I felt rushed throughout the session which killed my mood. I HJ to start, I had to remind her a few times about BJ. Then CBJ her choice for quite a while to get the little one up, and then she hopped on for some CG, I did not last long. Overall, very shitty feeling. I will not repeat. YMMV.

  13. #7458

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by FunIn518  [View Original Post]
    Contacted got rates 150/220 and location Wolf rd but haven't pulled the trigger. Looks too good for just 220. Just my spidey sense. Hammer.

  14. #7457

  15. #7456

    Phoenix Wilde

    Recommendation = Yes! Yes!! Yes!

    Met up at her upscale hotel for a 30 min session. She's a very nice woman and knows exactly how to please. Started off with dfk standing, she was already naked. Great body. She's very athletic and enthusiastic. She took my clothes off and we hit the bed rolling around, kissing, and playing with each other. Nice breasts with responsive nipples, washboard abs, plenty of daty, BBBJ, and rimming each other. Suited up and took her from behind. Pounding away while playing with her ass. Slipped in for some Greek. Really pounded it home. Pulled out and busted on that sweet butt. She's really quite Wilde with a great ass! Jumped in the shower to freshen up, got dressed, hugs and kisses, and I was on my way. She's very accommodating and a whole lot of fun. Phoenix travels from western NY so, she's not here that often but, shes the real deal. Definitely had fun. Will repeat the next time she's in the area. As always, have fun and stay safe out there fellas.

    https://tryst.link/escort/phoenixwilde

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape