Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 11214
-
05-22-22 05:15 #6714Senior Member

Posts: 5603Not sure if this is appropriate in a public forum. PM's no problem. But admin is always the final arbiter of such things.
Originally Posted by DJwezzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 21:49 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 81Sugar baby plug
I have a seeking account but I don't have time to be on the site.
Anyone out there who consistently meets up with girls and fucks them.
Wondering if anyone is open to hook me up with girls who they successfully meet up with.
I don't mind sending some cash your way.
Pm me.
-
05-21-22 19:47 #6712Senior Member

Posts: 3338Scammer
Wanted $ by CashApp.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-cc8f2aeb24fd
-
05-21-22 15:56 #6711Regular Member

Posts: 17I met her and I posted reply on OC thread.
Originally Posted by Meaty55
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 12:10 #6710Regular Member

Posts: 20Cryptobby
I posted In the OC thread but figured this one is more active, anyone living my fantasy and seeing this girl? I see Her occasionally at the gym and she literally has the biggest ass at the gym. She always wears such tight tiny outfits to make her tits and ass pop out and I swear She always makes her thighs and ass jiggle during leg workouts. She is for sure my number 1 gym crush / fantasy. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.
-
05-21-22 11:15 #6709Senior Member

Posts: 5603Two years is a good run.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 23:10 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 441Similar story. Literally the hottest girl (half chilean / korean) was a $500 ppm with overnight, BB, extremely horny and multiple pops. Eventually turned into a civi relationships where just doing the normal dinners and nights out. Some of the best 2 years of my life.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 16:24 #6707Banned Member

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-20-22 15:14 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 5603Looking back over the years I can say with certainty that the best long term SB's I ever had (and continue to have) were the most reasonable. The ones I paid the most for were the least satisfying. And there is nothing wrong with paying top dollar to treat yourself to the same hottie a few times. But when they take far less than you see them getting from the other guys they date you know you got something going on.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
Two years ago I lost the best SB I ever had to a fake SD. He convinced her that if she ran off with him she would have anything she ever wanted (financially). Now she is back as it did not work out as planned. Our current relationship consists of me just civi dating her and it all consists of money spent on rooms, food and some some small gifts. Basically what you would do for any GF you might have. No cash payments. But I do think overall the numbers are going up. Inflation, more free spending daddys in the game, multiple social media platforms for the girls to choose from, etc.
With the amounts I see being spent on OF or chaturbate or in the strip club it's easy to see why these girls are shooting for the moon. You really need to seek out the new girls, the less than perfect looking and the emotionally needy to get any kind of a reasonable arrangement.
-
05-20-22 13:16 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 59$10 k a month minimum for a "platonic or semi-romance arrangement", LOL. She's been around for a year, she must have a taker or very patience waiting for that sucker. Definitely not Victoria secret model material.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 10:54 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 4235 digit arrangement
Anyone want to help a girl with a 5 digit arrangement? I hope it meant 5 benjamins because I better be fucking someone that looks like megan fox or a victoria secret model.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-3c462e597416
-
05-16-22 22:35 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 33Valentine -project manager straight of college? Oh boy I wonder what other delusional whoppers are going to come out of her mouth.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 20:21 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 3338I assume that the PNTS means they have a kid. I use that too but literally just don't want to talk about it.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
For me it doesn't really matter, except in one sense. I am fanatic about anti-COVID health b / c I live w / someone at risk. Anyone who has a kid under 5, they can't get them vaccinated. So that makes them a more likely vector.
I HATE that there are trans guys on the site as females, and wish they were required to do more to self-identity.
-
05-16-22 19:52 #6701Senior Member

Posts: 272Seeking Trans-friendly
Trans-friendly used to mean "I'm trans".
Now, I think it often means "Don't be a hater" . . . But they don't seem to realize it confuses us.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-aa208af27f8b (she said she's not trans).
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-4d67683d4a7d (no reply yet, but doesn't look like a guy to me).
I've also come to the conclusion that "Children: Prefer Not to Say" is often them just picking an answer. . . But I always ask.
-
05-16-22 12:31 #6700Senior Member

Posts: 59LOL. That's pretty much what I do. I'm straight out honest with not being very good looking and looking for intimate action. I rather get zero replies than waste my time with this "platonic" BS.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




