Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 810 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 310 710 760 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 860 910 1310 1810 ... LastLast
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 28217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16082

    UTR No More

    Brothers, looks like the latest UTR has made a jail break. Thanks to MrD for finding the post below. I'm not surprised as she told me a few weeks ago she was a bit slow. Either way, for more pics check out her post from May 19th. She's definitely worth a visit IMHO. Interesting as I only see her post on CallEscort.

    https://callescort.org/813-668-4999

  2. #16081

    Don't waste your tine

    Thought I would have a dream with the 2 girl special. Arrived at incall apt complex. Dreamed of a qv with both. Dream started with a CBJ both taking turns. I'm like ok there not like the pic but WTF. After I was ready I asked who wanted it furst. Thats when the upsell came. No its only for a CBJ. I was like wft. Anyways make them keep bobbing and finished in the bag. Will not repeate. Waste of time. Nothing like the pics. Homley looking with pudgy bodies. I should have walked.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cials/46388187

  3. #16080
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRajah  [View Original Post]
    Saw SLIMM a few times before Covid hit. Knows how to suck. Curious her ad a few weeks ago advertised anal. Did anyone try? That lasted a week then went back to her previous ad. Hasn't posted in over a week. Funny I asked her about Greek when I last saw her back then.
    Taking a hot minute for her to answer texts LOL.

  4. #16079
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRajah  [View Original Post]
    Saw SLIMM a few times before Covid hit. Knows how to suck. Curious her ad a few weeks ago advertised anal. Did anyone try? That lasted a week then went back to her previous ad. Hasn't posted in over a week. Funny I asked her about Greek when I last saw her back then.
    Lasted a week. Shark Week my guess.

  5. #16078

    Slimm

    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    Bill, off USaSG for several months but curious about Slimm. Hot Holly was in Riverview almost a year and my go-to for incredible oral care. How does Slimm compare and what rates? I travel in from Lake Wales so a second option would be sweet.
    Saw SLIMM a few times before Covid hit. Knows how to suck. Curious her ad a few weeks ago advertised anal. Did anyone try? That lasted a week then went back to her previous ad. Hasn't posted in over a week. Funny I asked her about Greek when I last saw her back then.

  6. #16077

    Laceyy

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen little spinner Laceyy lately? Seeing if she's worth a second go. Thanks.
    I had an exchange with her yesterday. She said she was out of town. Heading back this weekend.

  7. #16076

    Was curious anyone knew her

    I was curious if anyone know her figured she might be from over here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/81971790

  8. #16075

    I'm not a senior yet

    Senior Members with reviews know what to do. Her request as a way to protect herself. Standard rates apply and she's really looking to add some regulars. She's not available everyday, but most weekdays in the AM. Enjoy.

    Damn she looks good!

  9. #16074

    Kitty. I'm interested too

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    She's got that look I like. And seems to have a broad offering. Would equally appreciate any insight. Feel free to PM.

  10. #16073

    DD's UTR Find Brandon Area

    Brothers,

    DD's UTR find from March reached out and asked that I post the attached photos. She's still a very cool, sexy MILF that's open minded and loves to please. She's 100% UTR and is just doing this for fun. She picked up a few good reviews from a few Senior Members earlier this year. Check out the BBFS and BBBJ thread in the Tampa section to review.

    It was mentioned she can be tough to get a hold of and schedule. This is a challenge almost all UTR's face, but she is very worth the effort. Always clean and in a great private incall location in a quiet neighborhood. She has asked specific details of sessions not be released out on the board. I love me an UTR, so I will stick with her request.

    Senior Members with reviews know what to do. Her request as a way to protect herself. Standard rates apply and she's really looking to add some regulars. She's not available everyday, but most weekdays in the AM. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3A4F0DB8-6D5D-462D-90B9-FFEC9FF1D8E1.jpg‎   3D869E1D-E347-4C7F-859E-D38DD88D4387.jpg‎   BD7AB9E3-A98E-464C-B47A-02D4D5A8351A.jpg‎   041591ED-35F7-44FA-9CA4-94E8242ABE27.jpg‎  

  11. #16072

    Spinner Laceyy

    Anyone seen little spinner Laceyy lately? Seeing if she's worth a second go. Thanks.

  12. #16071
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomps134  [View Original Post]
    Bubbling this back up. May not be for everyone but I'm intrigued. Anyone?
    I tried to connect, being a head "connoisseur. " She is strictly OUTCALL and would not do a car date. I can't host, so that was it.

  13. #16070

  14. #16069

    Lea

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedTampa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lea in Brandon recently? She was the tiny spinner with the ferrets. Last I saw her, been a year or two, she was living in a hotel off 301 in Riverview area. She was my goto for a quick headache relief.
    I seen her about 3 months ago, she's was still in Brandon but staying at a house in a decent neighborhood, she's still pretty but was missing a few teeth.

  15. #16068
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDemSWs  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about a wild time with this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81782926#.
    Bubbling this back up. May not be for everyone but I'm intrigued. Anyone?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape