LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 813 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 313 713 763 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 863 913 1313 1813 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 28249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16069
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomps134  [View Original Post]
    Bubbling this back up. May not be for everyone but I'm intrigued. Anyone?
    I tried to connect, being a head "connoisseur. " She is strictly OUTCALL and would not do a car date. I can't host, so that was it.

  2. #16068

  3. #16067

    Lea

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedTampa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lea in Brandon recently? She was the tiny spinner with the ferrets. Last I saw her, been a year or two, she was living in a hotel off 301 in Riverview area. She was my goto for a quick headache relief.
    I seen her about 3 months ago, she's was still in Brandon but staying at a house in a decent neighborhood, she's still pretty but was missing a few teeth.

  4. #16066
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDemSWs  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about a wild time with this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81782926#.
    Bubbling this back up. May not be for everyone but I'm intrigued. Anyone?

  5. #16065

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    I'm 30 years into this shit and it's damn awful right now. Street scene is even worse. Talent is clearly doing other shit like web modeling, sugar daddies, overdosing, etc. I don't think it's going to get any better.
    Damn that is a shame. What's strange is that it kind happened so abruptly it seems like even when the pandemic started there was still a decent selection but then it suddenly just jumped off a cliff. Now I'm dependent on that once in a blue moon gem to appear and hoping they'd actually stick around in the area because that's another thing too some Great providers come around and then leave.

  6. #16064

    Laney

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's been almost a year since I saw her or even saw a post from her. She used to live in a trailer in Valrico and then moved into a home in the Providence Lakes area of Brandon. Always went my Blonde Petite in her LC ads. Not much to look at, but was petite, fun and a bit submissive. Name might have been Lori or Laura if I remember right. Anyone know what happened to her? Did she leave the game? Tia!
    Is her name and she lives in st Pete.

  7. #16063

    Yah it's that bad

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinXs9  [View Original Post]
    I've been doing this hobby for a about a few years now and man has it gotten worse overtime. Before there were much more variety all around but a decent provider is so had to come by nowadays. Are there usually droughts that happen like this occasionally or this something that has really happened before? Asking those who've been doing much longer.
    I'm 30 years into this shit and it's damn awful right now. Street scene is even worse. Talent is clearly doing other shit like web modeling, sugar daddies, overdosing, etc. I don't think it's going to get any better.

  8. #16062

    Blonde Petite Brandon

    I guess it's been almost a year since I saw her or even saw a post from her. She used to live in a trailer in Valrico and then moved into a home in the Providence Lakes area of Brandon. Always went my Blonde Petite in her LC ads. Not much to look at, but was petite, fun and a bit submissive. Name might have been Lori or Laura if I remember right. Anyone know what happened to her? Did she leave the game? Tia!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B934ECD5-DE7F-4214-A61F-4696A176D1EA.png‎   A962FE43-FC66-4046-8540-E1E8079214BB.png‎  

  9. #16061
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    This one scares me.
    I know what you mean. I like horror shows. So, I'd hit it. From the photos, I'm guessing she prefers XXXL in dark brown.

  10. #16060

    Lea in Brandon

    Anyone seen Lea in Brandon recently? She was the tiny spinner with the ferrets. Last I saw her, been a year or two, she was living in a hotel off 301 in Riverview area. She was my goto for a quick headache relief.

  11. #16059

    Scarcity

    I've been doing this hobby for a about a few years now and man has it gotten worse overtime. Before there were much more variety all around but a decent provider is so had to come by nowadays. Are there usually droughts that happen like this occasionally or this something that has really happened before? Asking those who've been doing much longer.

  12. #16058
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinXs9  [View Original Post]
    I seen Leah once before, I'd say it's meh as she kinda has an attitude and is very strict. Her performance isn't that great and she also heavier then her pics would lead you to believe. Also everything is covered if I remember correctly.
    Comms being difficult worked out for me then, thanks.

  13. #16057

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    I seen Leah once before, I'd say it's meh as she kinda has an attitude and is very strict. Her performance isn't that great and she also heavier then her pics would lead you to believe. Also everything is covered if I remember correctly.

  14. #16056
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSomeNerds  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, it's in a sketch motel. Wish it was a bit nicer location. Nora is so sweet and as everyone has said, she's wonderful at what she does. I had a hard time enjoying it all with the sketch people outside. She also has a higher price now, for BBBJ. I didn't ask for a lower price. Definitely worth a one time visit, I've found that Kimberly is way better but that's a lot more and way more enjoyable IMO, but it's covered with Kim.
    Thanks for the info.

  15. #16055
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDemSWs  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about a wild time with this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81782926#.
    This one scares me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape