Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 5075
-
05-22-22 11:05 #3155Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Twitch
I must be the cheapest fuck out there. I tip 100 at goldfinger, but that is mostly to get you all pissed. But there are guys who pay to subscribe on twitch to watch people play chess (it is free the next hour on youtube) or fortnite (again, free on youtube the next hour) and crash bandicot. And I had not even known about "camster" and chaturbate. You guys are nuts to pay some lazy millenial finger herself in akron ohio. And then there is * where you pay for taped video and pics of girls? Is it that hard to just go to a bar and shag someone?
Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 04:28 #3154Regular Member

Posts: 21Ajbaybee69
I had high hopes with this girl but she just ended up wasting my time for two nights. At least she's not a thief and did return my deposit. IDK what's going on but two girls in a row bad experiences.
-
05-21-22 10:25 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 42LOL at Boycott
Providers today make MORE money with online content than you can even imagine. A boycott will do no good as providers can make around $250 k monthly making lame videos for suckers to buy. Providers today don't even want to meet us mongers in person anymore. Its the sad truth, so unless you are a millionaire and can afford their extorted rates, we are mostly out of luck. The game has changed for the worse and you can thank online content for that.
Originally Posted by Coolhand6
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 22:17 #3152Regular Member

Posts: 13Boycott
I think we should do kind of a boycott all of the girls. Too much crap going on.
Let them get really hungry or they can't pay the rent and they can't eat I see you 3 to 4 weeks.
And these girls would be whining to God for a customer badly at any price.
Cool Hand.
-
05-20-22 10:29 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 256Dude! That's all bad, sorry to hear.
Originally Posted by BigBossDaddy33
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 06:21 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 2015Inflation
Yeas everything about this Country is going down the drain!
Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 14:02 #3149Regular Member

Posts: 21Rylieria
Seen this beautiful girl but sadly to say she a scam / upsale and complete disappointment. Being pushed by her black bf. Talks real nice beautiful face body ok but not worth it. My advice is stay away unless you OK with horrible handjob for 700.
-
05-19-22 11:00 #3148Regular Member

Posts: 23Escape from Bay to Angeles
Hello Brethren,
I am from the Frisco area. Have a trip planned for LA and thought I would check with fellow brethren first.
Before I ask, I would like to say that I can provide since Intel about korgs or some indis in the Bay. Although I have to earth you that quality in Bay area started sucking and inflation hit the roof.
Been wanting to do a f*kfest.
Is there any agency that use pd as verification? And that has amazing white Latino escorts that can do real pse?
Or any pointers to reach pse level Indis?
Have a donation budget of 3 k and thinking of doing like 3 or 4 hotties. Any pointers appreciated.
What are your recommendations or pointers or tips.
Hoping for a successful trip.
-
05-19-22 02:34 #3147Banned Member

Posts: 621Where do you live? Who pays 600 for street pussy? Who pays 1 k for pussy? I lived in the Bay / LA / Reno / vegas and I have never ever paid 600-1000 for 1 pussy during my 8 years of fucking these providers. I fucked thousands and thousands. I have a secret note book with all the providers I fucked with there name and tally marks to show how many times I fucked and how much I spent. You do not want to know how much I spent so far its mind blowing. I started doing this 4 years ago but imagine the first 4 years how many bitches I fucked. I was so horny 8 years ago I use to fuck so many black girls because they were cheaper at the time. Use to pay. 50 for BJ and 80-120 max for GFE. Now of recent I donate 200-400 max for clean hot escorts not the street ******. I've fucked amateur porn stars for no more than 250-300. Had threesome fuckfest for no more than 300-500 (15 min-1 hr). Not going to lie BBBJ prices are killing me. Lately they want 150-200 for a bbj.
Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 21:17 #3146Senior Member

Posts: 42Ruined Our Hobby!
Listening to everyone complain about skyrocketing rates, even on the streets, as much as 600 or even 800 is insane! And it is only getting worse! For us mongers who find our ladies online, a lot of them are now demanding 1000 + and after a long time trying to figure out how this happened, and why, I came to only one conclusion.
The creation and following of has allowed providers to not only become lazy, but very greedy as well! Before the days of us mongers could find non pros everywhere for great rates such as 200, sometimes even less. Those days are long gone as I have come to see. Has allowed providers the opportunity to make hundreds of thousands of dollars without taking a risk meeting strangers and the need to spread their legs. Now they can just shoot their own tease videos and suckers, hopefully none of us mongers, pay tons of cash each moth for the privilege of seeing these lame videos. In my business I work with a lot of mainstream models, and many of them tell me they make roughly 250 K a moth on. Yes, you read that amount correctly, a quarter of a million per moth making lame content. So why would providers want to risk meeting us mongers who want to pay pennies on the dollar to sack them? I blame for ruining our hobby! It is unfortunate but I see no other reason why our hobby has taken such a turn for the worse.
And to add insult to injury, most providers today will not even meet us mongers without taking a deposit (which I absolutely refuse to give) or without demanding us to send them a copy of our Id, Yeah like that's going to happen! LOL. Burner phones mean nothing today as it is becoming more and more difficult to hide our identities from providers. This is just my take on our failing hobby, maybe I am wrong, please someone correct me if I am wrong, I would love to continue this hobby, but it has become increasingly more difficult and it shouldn't be. Your thoughts guys?
-
05-17-22 14:21 #3145Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fat
She is this fat in the valley. She has long blonde hair and a thoroughly annoying accent. There is no way anyone would do a 69 on her. What is pissing me off is that I blew an epic load that I can never get back. And with a pig. Why do guys do that shit on TER. I mean I get it with the Asians because these guys are all fat fucks in their 60's who like taking showers with "hot young Asians" in their 40's, but do you really need to be that mendacious?
Originally Posted by BSinTo
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 13:48 #3144Senior Member

Posts: 140It's all about expectations
Whoever wrote the review that you read obviously had much lower expectations, or possibly walks using a long white stick with a red tip.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 10:24 #3143Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Shame
I just did a session with the ugliest provider. A ter review was glowing about a 69 with the girl and two pops BBBBBBBJ.
I need to stay off the internet for a generation.
-
05-15-22 16:10 #3142Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 297750%
I assume that notwithstanding stare decisis and roe v. Wade, 50% of the gals on fig are preggo.
Originally Posted by RockNRoll72
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 18:24 #3141Senior Member

Posts: 290Pregnant Providers?
Anyone have any leads on any pregnant providers? Please feel free to DM me with any information.
- RnR.












Reply With Quote




