Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 822 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 872 922 1322 1822 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 30290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17975
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCreative;5928794[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/82025375[/URL]

    Anyone happen to squeeze in a visit with her? Standard set up and then crickets as soon as I arrived at the location.
    Wow hate to hear that but you know how it goes another monger out bid and that's the end you might get a I was in the shower text later.

  2. #17974
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCreative;5928794[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/82025375[/URL]

    Anyone happen to squeeze in a visit with her? Standard set up and then crickets as soon as I arrived at the location.
    I guess it was all in vain? LOL!

  3. #17973
    Lets get real. A decent hotel room can be had for 100. Some of these dump hotels are less than that easily. These silly girls can afford their own room with one or two customers per day. So I don't buy the excuses not to get a room. Its there business and they have no idea how to sell the easiest thing in the world to sell. Think about it.

  4. #17972

    Vain

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/82025375

    Anyone happen to squeeze in a visit with her? Standard set up and then crickets as soon as I arrived at the location.

  5. #17971

    Provider with braces

    I have a weekend all to myself and would love to dream about someone with braces. Happy to travel wherever I need to. Anyone got any tips? Dm with info

  6. #17970

    Would love some insight!

    I am moving back to Matthews, NC after living in Charleston, SC since '93. Would appreciate any info or advice on some go tos or ones to stay away from. Feel free to PM or just answer on the forum.

    Need any info on the Charleston seen and you will be more than willing to help!

    Thanks in advance for any willing to share.

  7. #17969

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I was jumping to conclusions on this post until TheMechanik mentioned Sammy said there were people in the room and that's why she did car dates I have saw several chicks who post and had to do car date bc there were someone in the room who wouldn't leave. One guy said it makes her a street walker naw it doesn't.
    For a long time she was living on the streets and then stayed in woods with some other homeless people in the Carowinds area. She was also sleeping in her broke down car for a while. I see her on occasion but she is far from being high class. Like I mentioned in my other post she's average at best. Don't understand her being put on a pedestal. YMMV.

  8. #17968

    Nicole

    Met Nicole yesterday. She's everything described below except her age is early 30's. Excellent communication, cool girl to chat with, small tits which I like, started with DATY, quick BBBJ, covered k9 then mish and finished in the bag.

    All in all, great date and will repeat. The better you treat her the better your date is, YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    Saw her. Responded within 2 min and we had a date in less than an hour.

    Tall, thin, spinner, good attitude like reported. Pics are definitely way way old. Pics look like she was in her 20's but this girl definitely in her late 30's or early 40's but all in all it was worth it for the $.

    BJ nothing to rave about.

    She has a nice small ass and very easy to grip. If you like to leave hand prints then you will enjoy this one from behind.

    Something the others didn't mention is that she has a ankle bracelet.

    Would I repeat? Maybe Incall only because I like to bring talent over that I see myself inviting over and over. But I don't see any issues with anyone inviting her over if that is your thing

  9. #17967
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    You right I hate when they blow up these chicks I always said Sammy is a addict average H no biggie. When you see providers doing car dates who are over 21 old enough to get a room its bc they spend all their money on drugs as they make it. How bc its more than them they getting high. And some times they slip up and spend out thinking well the phone will ring in a few and it doesn't. Fast money go fast bc ya don't respect it thinking its more coming in a few secs. Sure she will say oh I lost my Id or some chick stole it but someone else can get the room if they got money. I have gotten rooms for providers which was pretty stupid.
    I was jumping to conclusions on this post until TheMechanik mentioned Sammy said there were people in the room and that's why she did car dates I have saw several chicks who post and had to do car date bc there were someone in the room who wouldn't leave. One guy said it makes her a street walker naw it doesn't.

  10. #17966
    [Personal Name deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

    Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  11. #17965
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    She's a streetwalker level. When I mentioned I had cream pied her there were all sorts of "Not my sweet angel" PMs and posts in my direction. Now we all know the deal. Well, except for the guy claiming he saw her 3 times and has a stellar UTR that keeps him too busy, but he still finds time to post 10 times a day. Fiction is def better than reality for some brah!
    Thanks for the reply, some of the sweet angels, or not as sweet as what they try to have us believe in this business.

  12. #17964

    You've got the right read on her

    She's a streetwalker level. When I mentioned I had cream pied her there were all sorts of "Not my sweet angel" PMs and posts in my direction. Now we all know the deal. Well, except for the guy claiming he saw her 3 times and has a stellar UTR that keeps him too busy, but he still finds time to post 10 times a day. Fiction is def better than reality for some brah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1985  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply, like I mentioned in an earlier post, with all the hype about her I assumed she was a high end escort, but when I.

    Seen the offering Car dates it was a little confusing. I'm not really into the car dates, especially at a mall.

    Stay Safe.

  13. #17963
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Car dates at the mall parking lot is usually a sign of a street walker, not a high end girl.
    Thanks for the reply, like I mentioned in an earlier post, with all the hype about her I assumed she was a high end escort, but when I.

    Seen the offering Car dates it was a little confusing. I'm not really into the car dates, especially at a mall.

    Stay Safe.

  14. #17962
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Traveler you seem very confused. Sammy's screening consists of if she wants to respond to you or not. Stop trying to make up false accusations that don't exist just because you misread my post. I have seen Sammy 3 times and find her to be an awesome communicator and I know she is very selective in who she sees. I haven't been in touch recently as I have been busy with with UTR and her perfect pussy. I am. Not a car date type of guy so under any circumstances I would pass. Hope this helps explain everything better . Stay safe and good luck.
    Yea I believe I misunderstood, I just figured with as much hype as Summer gets on here, she would have been an upscale girl.

    But I don't think there too many street walkers that are selective, Money is what they are more selective about. Just my Thoughts.

    Stay Safe.

  15. #17961
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Car dates at the mall parking lot is usually a sign of a street walker, not a high end girl.
    You right I hate when they blow up these chicks I always said Sammy is a addict average H no biggie. When you see providers doing car dates who are over 21 old enough to get a room its bc they spend all their money on drugs as they make it. How bc its more than them they getting high. And some times they slip up and spend out thinking well the phone will ring in a few and it doesn't. Fast money go fast bc ya don't respect it thinking its more coming in a few secs. Sure she will say oh I lost my Id or some chick stole it but someone else can get the room if they got money. I have gotten rooms for providers which was pretty stupid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape