Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 30290
-
05-20-22 19:39 #17975Banned Member

Posts: 905Wow hate to hear that but you know how it goes another monger out bid and that's the end you might get a I was in the shower text later.
Originally Posted by MrCreative;5928794[URL
-
05-20-22 19:35 #17974Senior Member

Posts: 666I guess it was all in vain? LOL!
Originally Posted by MrCreative;5928794[URL
-
05-20-22 19:08 #17973Senior Member

Posts: 40Lets get real. A decent hotel room can be had for 100. Some of these dump hotels are less than that easily. These silly girls can afford their own room with one or two customers per day. So I don't buy the excuses not to get a room. Its there business and they have no idea how to sell the easiest thing in the world to sell. Think about it.
-
05-20-22 18:34 #17972Senior Member

Posts: 55Vain
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/82025375
Anyone happen to squeeze in a visit with her? Standard set up and then crickets as soon as I arrived at the location.
-
05-20-22 18:32 #17971Senior Member

Posts: 248Provider with braces
I have a weekend all to myself and would love to dream about someone with braces. Happy to travel wherever I need to. Anyone got any tips? Dm with info
-
05-20-22 14:45 #17970Senior Member

Posts: 32Would love some insight!
I am moving back to Matthews, NC after living in Charleston, SC since '93. Would appreciate any info or advice on some go tos or ones to stay away from. Feel free to PM or just answer on the forum.
Need any info on the Charleston seen and you will be more than willing to help!
Thanks in advance for any willing to share.
-
05-20-22 13:25 #17969Senior Member

Posts: 687Sammy
For a long time she was living on the streets and then stayed in woods with some other homeless people in the Carowinds area. She was also sleeping in her broke down car for a while. I see her on occasion but she is far from being high class. Like I mentioned in my other post she's average at best. Don't understand her being put on a pedestal. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 12:16 #17968Senior Member

Posts: 101Nicole
Met Nicole yesterday. She's everything described below except her age is early 30's. Excellent communication, cool girl to chat with, small tits which I like, started with DATY, quick BBBJ, covered k9 then mish and finished in the bag.
All in all, great date and will repeat. The better you treat her the better your date is, YMMV.
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 06:54 #17967Banned Member

Posts: 905I was jumping to conclusions on this post until TheMechanik mentioned Sammy said there were people in the room and that's why she did car dates I have saw several chicks who post and had to do car date bc there were someone in the room who wouldn't leave. One guy said it makes her a street walker naw it doesn't.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 23:11 #17966Regular Member

Posts: 2[Personal Name deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.
Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
05-19-22 22:45 #17965Senior Member

Posts: 116Thanks for the reply, some of the sweet angels, or not as sweet as what they try to have us believe in this business.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 20:59 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 719You've got the right read on her
She's a streetwalker level. When I mentioned I had cream pied her there were all sorts of "Not my sweet angel" PMs and posts in my direction. Now we all know the deal. Well, except for the guy claiming he saw her 3 times and has a stellar UTR that keeps him too busy, but he still finds time to post 10 times a day. Fiction is def better than reality for some brah!
Originally Posted by Traveler1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 20:45 #17963Senior Member

Posts: 116Thanks for the reply, like I mentioned in an earlier post, with all the hype about her I assumed she was a high end escort, but when I.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Seen the offering Car dates it was a little confusing. I'm not really into the car dates, especially at a mall.
Stay Safe.
-
05-19-22 20:41 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 116Yea I believe I misunderstood, I just figured with as much hype as Summer gets on here, she would have been an upscale girl.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
But I don't think there too many street walkers that are selective, Money is what they are more selective about. Just my Thoughts.
Stay Safe.
-
05-19-22 20:11 #17961Banned Member

Posts: 905You right I hate when they blow up these chicks I always said Sammy is a addict average H no biggie. When you see providers doing car dates who are over 21 old enough to get a room its bc they spend all their money on drugs as they make it. How bc its more than them they getting high. And some times they slip up and spend out thinking well the phone will ring in a few and it doesn't. Fast money go fast bc ya don't respect it thinking its more coming in a few secs. Sure she will say oh I lost my Id or some chick stole it but someone else can get the room if they got money. I have gotten rooms for providers which was pretty stupid.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





