Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 732 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6736

    Stephieg69, update.

    I just wanted to give you Boston mongers a heads up about her--she now has ability (sometimes!) to host closer to Boston, near Attleboro, but still can host (sometimes!) in Rhode Island. I just inseminated her again a few days ago. Probably about the 12th load I've left in her 3 holes, over the years. She's still the same world-class cumslut! The previous depraved pictures (without the face) that I posted of her can be found by putting Stephie or Stephieg69 into the appropraite forum's search engines.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-b36115725189

  2. #6735

    Agreed

    Many of the decent ones are still suspicious bordering on paranoid that they're going to be taken, just like we should be. It does take some of the allure out of it, but also reminds you what it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Why would that offend you? She doesn't know you from shit and she's supposed to trust that you didn't screw her over in the agreed money. I mean I count my money at the bank, store, casino after I get it from a cashier to make sure I'm not getting screwed. Sorry but come on.

  3. #6734
    Quote Originally Posted by Potholes774  [View Original Post]
    I heard the site goes by your IP address. They block anything that has to do with that IP. Just download a vpn to change your IP and use a different card. You should be good to go.
    Are VPNs free and which one do you recomend?

  4. 05-19-22 17:18

    Reason
    Posted in error

  5. 05-19-22 17:15

    Reason
    Posted in error

  6. #6733

    Indian sbs.

    Anyone have any info on any Indian sbs. Pm me. I can trade some info on some white beauties.

  7. #6732

    Nicole

    Bad attitude. Wanted the gift upfront and I refused. After I left she blocked me and changed her profile display name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    I have been in contact with this woman. Has anyone seen her before?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a686...e-5c9111ae50d2

  8. #6731

    I hate that too

    But they only have to be scammed once to become jaded skeptics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-f93569c09a0d

    Here is a nice athletic mixed beauty I sampled not long ago. A young student who travel often between Keene and the Sea Coast and hard to get in touch with, I met her days after an initial meet and greet at a hotel in Manchester area, a nice shaved, clean and athletic body is nice to play with, on the shy side at first but very open to pretty much everything. My only regret was she felt the need to go in the bathroom and count the allowance (500) I put in a envelop for her after our playtime, she knew what we agreed on. Just a mood killer after a great session.

  9. #6730

    No need to post these warnings

    If you see profile that's less than a few weeks old, Skip.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    Found her on SA, Boston area. I'd post the link but I don't want to give it exposure, the profile will probably get changed fairly quickly and then other guys will get scammed too. She hosts, she bargains, quick to reply, easy to set a date, insists on Amex gift card. Complete waste of time. She / he uses 347 and 202 area codes.

  10. #6729

    Scam artist Celia

    Found her on SA, Boston area. I'd post the link but I don't want to give it exposure, the profile will probably get changed fairly quickly and then other guys will get scammed too. She hosts, she bargains, quick to reply, easy to set a date, insists on Amex gift card. Complete waste of time. She / he uses 347 and 202 area codes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails celia.jpg‎  

  11. #6728

    Smart Girl (Manchester)

    Scam artist. Robbed me a couple years ago when she had a live profile. Proceed with extreme caution.

  12. #6727

    Not offended

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Why would that offend you? She doesn't know you from shit and she's supposed to trust that you didn't screw her over in the agreed money. I mean I count my money at the bank, store, casino after I get it from a cashier to make sure I'm not getting screwed. Sorry but come on.
    No, she did not offended me at all, she just killed my mood to see her again and make it a regular thing like I offend do. BTW, the three times I saw, the three times she did it. Mood is everything to me, I'm not on sa to bang as many girls I can, I have passed on some hot ones over the years.

  13. #6726

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-f93569c09a0d

    Here is a nice athletic mixed beauty I sampled not long ago. A young student who travel often between Keene and the Sea Coast and hard to get in touch with, I met her days after an initial meet and greet at a hotel in Manchester area, a nice shaved, clean and athletic body is nice to play with, on the shy side at first but very open to pretty much everything. My only regret was she felt the need to go in the bathroom and count the allowance (500) I put in a envelop for her after our playtime, she knew what we agreed on. Just a mood killer after a great session.
    Why would that offend you? She doesn't know you from shit and she's supposed to trust that you didn't screw her over in the agreed money. I mean I count my money at the bank, store, casino after I get it from a cashier to make sure I'm not getting screwed. Sorry but come on.

  14. #6725

    NiceCharmer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-f93569c09a0d

    Here is a nice athletic mixed beauty I sampled not long ago. A young student who travel often between Keene and the Sea Coast and hard to get in touch with, I met her days after an initial meet and greet at a hotel in Manchester area, a nice shaved, clean and athletic body is nice to play with, on the shy side at first but very open to pretty much everything. My only regret was she felt the need to go in the bathroom and count the allowance (500) I put in a envelop for her after our playtime, she knew what we agreed on. Just a mood killer after a great session.

  15. #6724
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonJones  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me the same, also 250 for non-intimate. Will do bare oral but everything else covered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-e82334c96a08
    Totally my type (casual sex-positive and a grad degree) but 750 is 33-50% too much. Covered for intercourse isn't a problem for a first date as a decent percentage of people are walking around with asymptomatic chlamydia anyway.

  16. #6723

    BustyBrunette

    This one is basically a fat pig girl. She met me for lunch one day and we never discussed donations or any sort of compensation. After lunch we sat in the car near where we met and got into dirty talk. She pulled out a fat boob and soon we were making out like high school kids. The BJ was decent, and that was about all we had time for. A few days later we discussed a longer meeting and neither one of us could host. I told her I could get a room and meet after work. She then said, it will be 600 dollars. I knew what she meant but acted stupid and said, I will take care of the room and it would be around 150.

    She got all insulted, thinking I was offering her 150. Since we had not discussed any donation, I said well, I usually do 600 for a 3-4 hour meeting with dinner and drinks and she insisted we had at some time before agreed to 600 per hour. LOL, not in your wildest dreams would I agree to that, maybe you are confusing me with someone else you talked to. It ended with me saying I had lost my desire to meet her again. She was ugly and acted like an angry ex wife and then I blocked her number. The end.

  17. #6722

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    Curious, if you are banned. Can you use the same credit card?
    I heard the site goes by your IP address. They block anything that has to do with that IP. Just download a vpn to change your IP and use a different card. You should be good to go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape