Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 731 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]

    I have a new theory that all these accounts with two adjectives are a new breed of fakes. I am going to stop wasting time with new accounts.
    I've met a few with that pattern of username. They were real. So not sure if SA is now suggesting random usernames or something but I don't think that's a foolproof method.

    I do agree the number of fakes or girls who want you to send them money before you even meet is on the rise. Unfortunately there seem to be enough dumbasses to make this worth their while. I just restate I don't do that and move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]

    This one also said she lived 8 miles from me wanted 20 bucks for gas before we met.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/316c344c-53e1-4427-b8b9-64e8ee920d57
    FYI this is a link to your convo so doesn't work for us.

  2. #6740

    I had the same theory

    Not sure if it's true, but yeah I think it's just better to avoid new accounts altogether.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    She's a newer more sophisticated scammer. Invests a little time before she asks you to venmo a cute poor girl. She sent me 5 topless pics and pussy pic and ass pic without me paying or asking for nudes, I just asked to see her figure. Agreed to my price, etc, then next morning asks for money when I had her confirm that she read my profile that says I don; t' buy videos or pics or send money to people beffore I meet them. This was her last message.

    Don't like being told no and I litterly got 100 people trying to message me at once I've done like 50 videochats and everyrhing just getting old frfr.

    I have a new theory that all these accounts with two adjectives are a new breed of fakes. I am going to stop wasting time with new accounts.

    Also this girl worked basically the same scam two hours before we were going to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-65a09cea0b8e

    This one also said she lived 8 miles from me wanted 20 bucks for gas before we met.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/316c344c-53e1-4427-b8b9-64e8ee920d57

  3. #6739

    You are not going to meet excited princess

    Quote Originally Posted by NastySD  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas, I have this lady on the line https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-aa29767bdffc She checks my boxes and seems cool almost too too to be true. I've searched and I can't find anything on her. Who's linked her? Any intel?
    She's a newer more sophisticated scammer. Invests a little time before she asks you to venmo a cute poor girl. She sent me 5 topless pics and pussy pic and ass pic without me paying or asking for nudes, I just asked to see her figure. Agreed to my price, etc, then next morning asks for money when I had her confirm that she read my profile that says I don; t' buy videos or pics or send money to people beffore I meet them. This was her last message.

    Don't like being told no and I litterly got 100 people trying to message me at once I've done like 50 videochats and everyrhing just getting old frfr.

    I have a new theory that all these accounts with two adjectives are a new breed of fakes. I am going to stop wasting time with new accounts.

    Also this girl worked basically the same scam two hours before we were going to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-65a09cea0b8e

    This one also said she lived 8 miles from me wanted 20 bucks for gas before we met.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/316c344c-53e1-4427-b8b9-64e8ee920d57

  4. #6738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by NastySD  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas, I have this lady on the line https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-aa29767bdffc She checks my boxes and seems cool almost too too to be true. I've searched and I can't find anything on her. Who's linked her? Any intel?
    No intel other than some nice nudes she sent. Have M&G scheduled for Tuesday.

  5. #6737

    ExcitedPrincess

    Alright fellas, I have this lady on the line https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-aa29767bdffc She checks my boxes and seems cool almost too too to be true. I've searched and I can't find anything on her. Who's linked her? Any intel?

  6. #6736

    Stephieg69, update.

    I just wanted to give you Boston mongers a heads up about her--she now has ability (sometimes!) to host closer to Boston, near Attleboro, but still can host (sometimes!) in Rhode Island. I just inseminated her again a few days ago. Probably about the 12th load I've left in her 3 holes, over the years. She's still the same world-class cumslut! The previous depraved pictures (without the face) that I posted of her can be found by putting Stephie or Stephieg69 into the appropraite forum's search engines.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-b36115725189

  7. #6735

    Agreed

    Many of the decent ones are still suspicious bordering on paranoid that they're going to be taken, just like we should be. It does take some of the allure out of it, but also reminds you what it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Why would that offend you? She doesn't know you from shit and she's supposed to trust that you didn't screw her over in the agreed money. I mean I count my money at the bank, store, casino after I get it from a cashier to make sure I'm not getting screwed. Sorry but come on.

  8. #6734
    Quote Originally Posted by Potholes774  [View Original Post]
    I heard the site goes by your IP address. They block anything that has to do with that IP. Just download a vpn to change your IP and use a different card. You should be good to go.
    Are VPNs free and which one do you recomend?

  9. 05-19-22 17:18

    Reason
    Posted in error

  10. 05-19-22 17:15

    Reason
    Posted in error

  11. #6733

    Indian sbs.

    Anyone have any info on any Indian sbs. Pm me. I can trade some info on some white beauties.

  12. #6732

    Nicole

    Bad attitude. Wanted the gift upfront and I refused. After I left she blocked me and changed her profile display name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    I have been in contact with this woman. Has anyone seen her before?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a686...e-5c9111ae50d2

  13. #6731

    I hate that too

    But they only have to be scammed once to become jaded skeptics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-f93569c09a0d

    Here is a nice athletic mixed beauty I sampled not long ago. A young student who travel often between Keene and the Sea Coast and hard to get in touch with, I met her days after an initial meet and greet at a hotel in Manchester area, a nice shaved, clean and athletic body is nice to play with, on the shy side at first but very open to pretty much everything. My only regret was she felt the need to go in the bathroom and count the allowance (500) I put in a envelop for her after our playtime, she knew what we agreed on. Just a mood killer after a great session.

  14. #6730

    No need to post these warnings

    If you see profile that's less than a few weeks old, Skip.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    Found her on SA, Boston area. I'd post the link but I don't want to give it exposure, the profile will probably get changed fairly quickly and then other guys will get scammed too. She hosts, she bargains, quick to reply, easy to set a date, insists on Amex gift card. Complete waste of time. She / he uses 347 and 202 area codes.

  15. #6729

    Scam artist Celia

    Found her on SA, Boston area. I'd post the link but I don't want to give it exposure, the profile will probably get changed fairly quickly and then other guys will get scammed too. She hosts, she bargains, quick to reply, easy to set a date, insists on Amex gift card. Complete waste of time. She / he uses 347 and 202 area codes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails celia.jpg‎  

  16. #6728

    Smart Girl (Manchester)

    Scam artist. Robbed me a couple years ago when she had a live profile. Proceed with extreme caution.

  17. #6727

    Not offended

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Why would that offend you? She doesn't know you from shit and she's supposed to trust that you didn't screw her over in the agreed money. I mean I count my money at the bank, store, casino after I get it from a cashier to make sure I'm not getting screwed. Sorry but come on.
    No, she did not offended me at all, she just killed my mood to see her again and make it a regular thing like I offend do. BTW, the three times I saw, the three times she did it. Mood is everything to me, I'm not on sa to bang as many girls I can, I have passed on some hot ones over the years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape