Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 692 742 1142 1642 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23621

    UTR provider

    I'm going to be in town for a weekend just wondering if any has a mature Utr provider contact they would like to share. PM me thanks.

  2. #23620
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen65  [View Original Post]
    Why did I open it? Knowing I was warned twice.
    Hahaha Jesus Christ, suddenly want to watch the predator movies.

  3. #23619

    Candy Pants?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty over-the-top glowing for a first time poster. I mean, I know I'm no senior and relatively new, but wow.

    That being said I honestly hope he really did strike gold his first time and also would appreciate some context / contact info as well.
    Sounds to me like Candy Pants trying to boost her business? JS.

  4. #23618

    Highly Suspect!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    Pretty over-the-top glowing for a first time poster. I mean, I know I'm no senior and relatively new, but wow.

    That being said I honestly hope he really did strike gold his first time and also would appreciate some context / contact info as well.

  5. #23617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeroe  [View Original Post]
    OMG. Candy is the best. I have seen her at least 3 times and has been more amazing each time. Candy is nothing like anything I ever had. She loves sex and everything about it. She has show. Me the threats she received and that why she is very cautious of who she sees, but the ones she see we are the lucky ones. I am new to all this and so glad she is the one I met. This women are.
    Who are you talking about?

  6. #23616

    Why!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardon7000  [View Original Post]
    I RTFF and could not find anything on this one. Just wondering.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81936522
    Why did I open it? Knowing I was warned twice.

  7. #23615

    Cameron

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3627  [View Original Post]
    She was moving last time I saw her. I heard she is in northern cincy now. If you get her new number pass it along I would like to reconnect as well. I'll do the same if I get it.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/81950621

    Not sure what her thinking is. Sometimes I just don’t ask send her any dick pic. Doesn’t even have to be yours.

  8. #23614

    Cameron

    It's her. She is staying in blue ash. 4 or 5 cats came with her. Same kinda service.

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Cameron lately?

    She asked for a D pic, is this normal?

  9. #23613

    Candy is sweet as Candy

    OMG. Candy is the best. I have seen her at least 3 times and has been more amazing each time. Candy is nothing like anything I ever had. She loves sex and everything about it. She has show. Me the threats she received and that why she is very cautious of who she sees, but the ones she see we are the lucky ones. I am new to all this and so glad she is the one I met. This women are.

  10. #23612

    Been looking for her myself

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Cameron lately?

    She asked for a D pic, is this normal?
    She was moving last time I saw her. I heard she is in northern cincy now. If you get her new number pass it along I would like to reconnect as well. I'll do the same if I get it.

  11. #23611

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3627  [View Original Post]
    You just did that so we would open it and see that mess I can't unsee that I am going to have to go bleach my eyes now and pray for Alzheimer's or some thing christ that's bad.
    I felt the same way.

  12. #23610

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardon7000  [View Original Post]
    I RTFF and could not find anything on this one. Just wondering.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81936522
    You just did that so we would open it and see that mess I can't unsee that I am going to have to go bleach my eyes now and pray for Alzheimer's or some thing christ that's bad.

  13. #23609

    Tee

    Quote Originally Posted by AraGreene  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Having trouble searching because "tee" is too short to search and "talented" pulls up unrelated posts.

    https://tryst.link/escort/perfectly-petite
    She's real, very mechanical and doesn't like what she does. Also has her BF hiding in the other room.

  14. #23608
    Quote Originally Posted by Wert699  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI you know you can still get an std form a BBBJ.
    Umm. Yes. If you let a girl with festering sores around her mouth go down on you, you could catch something. But from every Dr I've talked to, and everything I've read, from the guys pov, BJ's are pretty safe in terms of you contracting stis. Of course this still assumes some responsibility to make sure a girls mouth isn't covered in cold sores or leaking puss. A guy is free to make his own decisions, but yeah. I don't worry about bbbjs my friend. Nor would I personally pay for anything wearing a rubber. Not really a luxury some of us have who have been pretty used to being in relationships and having unprotected intercourse regularly. Last girl I saw I walked right out when she went to put a rubber on for oral. Didn't ask for the money back. Didn't whine, complain, or try to negotiate. I simply chuckled and left.

  15. #23607

    Just an FYI

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyShawn513  [View Original Post]
    It has become a very popular trend indeed. Every time I see a new, attractive girl under 30 her ad usually starts out with, no low ballers, no bare, no BBBJ. So in other words she wants top dollar for services that aren't worth paying for. The lowest common denominator of "clients" has really hurt the market for all. The guys who are desperate, and or thrilled to have an attractive girl touch them. I mean I'm 41. My rubber days are long gone. I've been in relationships and been used to bare relations most my life. If I go to put a rubber on nowadays it's an instant flat tire for me. For all these reasons this is why I mostly only see escorts for BBBJ. Cause as crazy as I am, I'm not really into going bare FS with working girls unless I really get to trust them. But now, it's getting harder and harder to find girls willing to do BBBJ w cim. And the ones who still do, are not the ones you want to see LOL. And they're charging way too much as well. So I haven't seen anyone in over a year. These girls are not difficult to understand. They will continue to limit menus, and raise prices as long as there are men willing to pay. The solution. When these new girls pop up talking about no bb, no BBBJ, no low ballers, do not message them. They will figure it out. To sell a good, you have to have people willing to buy what you're selling. And no guy should be paying for a covered BJ.
    Just an FYI you know you can still get an std form a BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape