Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 5144
-
05-25-22 11:50 #2969Banned Member

Posts: 257Krystal kk
Does anybody know what happened to Krystal? I know she got her boob job and was excited. And she making all this money buying all these sports cars. Also had some sugar daddy in North Andover. Her phone is dead and won't reply through Facebook. Maybe she's with her goon I don't know?
-
05-21-22 15:18 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 50New?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/27297259. Something says fake but with all the suitcases I thought maybe a new arrival. Anyone seen her?
-
05-21-22 09:53 #2967Regular Member

Posts: 1Ava
Anyone been with her recently.
-
05-20-22 21:56 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 356LOL, Even at $150 she's gouging.
Plus " may be asked to send a pic for verification purposes. " That alone puts her on the no fly list.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by TommyTourist
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 19:05 #2965Senior Member

Posts: 182Jackie
Second one is Jackie. She does car dates on the west side. Gives a good BJ and pics are accurate. Ghosted me once and texted back hours later her phone died.
Originally Posted by CoastalMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 18:26 #2964Regular Member

Posts: 8Sexxxy Lexxxy?
I am not finding a review on this one and wondering if there is any information on her:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexxxy-l...chester-997434
Same thing on this one who posts without any name:
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/082582518070
-
05-20-22 09:20 #2963Banned Member

Posts: 102What a noob
Now you know that if she charges you more than 150 she's gouging, and you can act as you see fit at that point. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 22:08 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 299Leah Sweet
https://www.eros.com/new_hampshire/files/1933770.htm
My first post, I want to tell about a great dream I had while on a work trip to NH. I was flying in and texted Leah while on a layover. Didn't take long for her to respond. She was flexible with me being that I had a flight delay over an hour. Once I landed and got my rental, I hit her up can gave her my eta. We did a quick video chat prior and she was the same as the pics. I took some time to freshen up at my hotel before going to her and she was cool with that. Got to her hotel near Manchester Airport and she gave me the room number. Got to her room, and actually looks better than her pictures. Not a perfect supermodel body, but I love women with some thickness and she has it in all the right places. Settled the donation and got down to business.
Started with a warm embrace and LFK then she went to BBBJ that was good and sloppy like I like it. After nearly popping I put on the cover and we started in mish. She climaxed a couple times and we switched to doggie. Finished and the bag and rested a few minutes and she was ready for round 2. Got another hat and got back to it. She climax again, and I knew my time was getting close but she didn't say anything or rush me. I couldn't finish with FS so I asked her for BBBJ and she obliged. Busted on her tits which turned her on even more. Had a great time and I'll definitely hit her up again when I'm back in the area.
-
05-18-22 09:11 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 352Tasha
Do a search for Tasha. She's mediocre at best.
Originally Posted by MTWjk
[View Original Post]
I saw her a month or two ago, not expecting much. Quoted 160 half and 280 hour. The hotel room was pretty messy. She was taking phone calls while I was there. Baby damage. Her advertised age is 7-8 years lower than reality. It was a bit of a rush job. BBBJ, CFS. LFK / DFK was not on the menu, despite her ad saying otherwise. I would suggest looking elsewhere.
-
05-18-22 09:06 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 132I think everyone has
Hit or miss. But definitely crazy and has demons!
Originally Posted by MTWjk
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 07:01 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 61Anyone seen her
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...h/088433811063
Was wondering if there's any info on her I'm heading to Gilford NH on Friday for a batchelor party and I'm coming from New Bedford MA any info would be greatly appropriated just want to know if she's safe and clean or if one knows any providers in Manchester that are clean and safe to meet with.
-
05-17-22 19:17 #2958Regular Member

Posts: 22Experience with Hannah?
I've seen an ad for Hannah on Try $t, who posts in Boston but has been in Manchester at times. She also lists herself in Manchester on PD. Does anyone have any experience with her?
-
05-17-22 17:48 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 352You're welcome for what? Did you see her? How was it? 150 for a qv isn't exactly a deal.
Originally Posted by TommyTourist
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 12:17 #2956Banned Member

Posts: 102Shout out to my dogs on NHUSASG
Ay I might have pissed off a good one with this.
I texted https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/479803814826 about doing an outcall about 30 minutes away from Manchester. I was being a little funny, so she was being nice to me. I got her to agree to an outcall QV for 150! I mean, it's still 150 but at least now you know where her head is at. You're welcome.
-
05-17-22 08:59 #2955Regular Member

Posts: 8Hmm interesting! I will give another try. Thanks for the input. I haven't tried in a couple weeks so I will see.
Originally Posted by RexPhoenix
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





