Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 17952
-
05-20-22 16:03 #10452Senior Member

Posts: 171Morgan
About what I figured then. But it seems odd that she advertises then.
Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 15:34 #10451Senior Member

Posts: 100I'm lucky enough to see her on the reg, and she has told me that she prefers her regulars and doesn't answer unknown numbers very often. I've been seeing her fairly regularly for the last two or three years.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
Her pics are still accurate. Really sweet, attractive, and amazing oral skills.
-
05-20-22 13:53 #10450Senior Member

Posts: 110DeeDee
My experience with her about a year ago rated about a 2 on a 1 to 10 scale.
Originally Posted by MichiBob
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 13:19 #10449Banned Member

Posts: 133Riley / Taylormadeangel
Didn't find anything in search for Taylormadeangel (her Only Fans name) and results for "Riley" were old and someone else entirely.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/282797067413
Her OF has 295 posts, assuming the owner of the OF is the same as the one posting the ads. I could see someone using her OF pics to post ads and scam / catfish people potentially.
https://onlyfans.com/taylormadeangel
Googling taylormadeangel and "Amosc taylormadeangel" (what is AMSOC? It is in her profile) I found STG posts in the past in Albany, NY and Toledo, OH and other profiles in Chicago. Is that a red flag?
Toledo:
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...n/240156671847
Albany:
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/388713962260
She texted back right away that her rates were:
$250/ hr.
$200/ half hour.
$150/ qv.
So she's on the slightly more expensive side.
She looks hot but definitely want to know more about her before I consider having a go.
-
05-20-22 12:35 #10448Senior Member

Posts: 321I was able to search and find some old reviews. Kinda mixed. Wondering if anyone has any recent experience.
Originally Posted by Abyss23
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 12:02 #10447Senior Member

Posts: 327Use search
She is well reviewed.
Originally Posted by MichiBob
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 07:10 #10446Senior Member

Posts: 292Louisville
Has anyone had any experiences with any of the girls in Louisville that could share with me that I might go see thanks in advance.
-
05-19-22 23:05 #10445Senior Member

Posts: 321Dee-Dee Versailles
Has anyone seen Dee-Dee. Will be in your area next week. Looking for any feedback. PM if you like. She looks pretty hot for a mature MILF.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/335890121599
-
05-19-22 18:59 #10444Regular Member

Posts: 10Kristen
Saw this lovely lady today. I do like classy girls with classy ads. Those crude advertisements just don't do it for me. A little confusion when parking but otherwise went off without a hitch. Classy lady indeed!
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/118711670416
I am a book man and man does she have some amazing bonkers. If she keeps up the quality of her oral I won't need another provider. Wow!
-
05-19-22 17:48 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 79Spinner
Thanks. Don't want anyone with a pimp.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 17:46 #10442Senior Member

Posts: 79Bree
Seen her a few times. She is kinda shy and doesn't talk much, but damn she can give a great wet BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Jjj9999
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 17:14 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 116Bree
Went to Richmond. She gave me her room # when close. Pics are accurate. She is super nice.
-
05-19-22 15:45 #10440Banned Member

Posts: 133Amber. Had a great time!
I saw Amber this morning.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/718849626449
This was my first escort experience after 10 years of doing research off and on (including lots of questions here! So obviously, I've agonized and gone back and forth on whether I'd do this or not which means I had a lot of anxiety!
She was easy to talk to and was already putting my nerves at ease via text.
Met at her place. She was very sweet, sexy, and made me feel immediately comfortable.
We made out and caressed each other a bit, then on to BBBJ which was excellent. Some CFS in a couple positions.
I appreciate her requirement of condoms for FS, but I definitely wasn't going to bust that way. I told her and she said "I can finish you with my mouth. " Which was hot af. Also, she was right, and she did.
I was there for an hour but all of this was in the first 30 minutes. So we spent the next 30 min cuddling and chatting.
She was not a clock watcher and didn't rush me out of there. If anything, I was worried I might go over time and had to ask or check a few times to be sure.
Would repeat.
-
05-19-22 11:17 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 1002Morgan
I've only seen her once and thar was many years ago. Been trying throughout the years to see her again but she NEVER replies back. Couldn't tell you how many times I've tried to reconnect with her.
Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 10:07 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 171Same
I e had the same experience, been messaging forever. My guess is she stays busy enough with regulars that she doesn't answer unknown numbers. Or, there's some secret handshake that I'm unaware of.
Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




