Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 17952
-
05-19-22 09:39 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 171DeeDee
Has anyone been to see DeeDee in Frankfort recently? I've mostly had a good time with her, she can be a bit flighty. Just wanting to check on her recent performances. Thanks in advance fellas.
-
05-19-22 08:40 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 1002Also curious
I've been curious on this ad as well. Seems like a legit ad but I've seen the same pics scattered across different ads as well, could be sharing a room with another provider who knows. I definitely sense a pimp lurking close by.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 06:48 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 145Some advice
You really came out of the gate swinging with a million questions. If I may offer some advice, because you are headed down a road of getting ripped off or worse:
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-usual etiquette around here is to share, and then ask. In one day you asked about half a dozen different providers and locations without offering anything in exchange. That is usually considered bad form around here.
-read the forum. Learn how the search function works.
-you're digging for a unicorn. You're going to be disappointed. Almost everyone you have asked about has been discussed, or is an obvious scam. There are not reviews hidden behind a paywall somewhere that will reveal a secret trove of hot chicks. Trust us, the best information about Lexington is all here.
-Things here are actually bad. You're looking for something that doesn't exist. It really is that bad here.
-Elle is crazy and not very active for the last few years, Melanie WILL ghost you, Melanie S. Is a junkie mess with 15 year old pics, everyone else you asked about is a scam. You're searching for something that doesn't exist.
-I would recommend seeing one of the names recommended, write a review, read more, learn what legit ads look like and how to spot a scam, and then ask more questions.
-
05-19-22 06:31 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 292Amber fox
Has anyone had an experience with Amber Fox on tryst?
-
05-18-22 23:12 #10433Senior Member

Posts: 79Rae
Rae is Great. I've seen her at least a half dozen times. Safe and Great BBBJ and and love the FS.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 23:09 #10432Senior Member

Posts: 79Morgan
Does Morgan ever answer texts. I have tried numerous times in past 2 years and nothing. She hasn't changed her pictures in 3 years. What's she look like now?
Originally Posted by ToyotaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 20:11 #10431Senior Member

Posts: 348Ebony spinner
Anyone? She's been posting a lot and seems legit.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/633569958128
-
05-18-22 19:10 #10430Senior Member

Posts: 46Of course
Very fake.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 17:50 #10429Banned Member

Posts: 133Do you think this is fake?
This chick is crazy hot and replied to texts immediately. But it looks too good to be true.
Anyone have any idea who this is, if it is legit, etc?
https://adultsearch.com/kentucky/lex...scorts/2795209
-
05-18-22 16:59 #10428Regular Member

Posts: 7E. M. Value
I apologize for the grammar mistakes. I typed the text using my phone, without my glasses. I'm getting old!
Originally Posted by Paris9877
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 13:04 #10427Regular Member

Posts: 7Them Value
There are a lot of negatives with Erotic Monkey. The premium membership is too expensive. Most of the adds are old and not being used by the provider any longer. The reviews are not accessible unless you have premium membership. Even then, many of the reviews are fake! A provider. Who has multiple reviews told me that over half were written my people she had never seen. There was once a page on the internet that led you to believe that once you wrote a review on them, you could read the other reviews. I suspect that explains the number of bogus reviews. That information was incorrect. You still cannot read other reviews after posting one yourself. Paying for membership offers nothing of value compared to browsing the site for free. Try contacting a provider who is "active." Those are the ones who might answer your texts.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 08:58 #10426Banned Member

Posts: 133Your favorite review sites?
What are your favorite review sites for finding escorts in our area? I've noticed that many of the big ones don't have anyone in Lexington.
SkipTheGames is cool but its weird how often ads have no names of the women, so you end up having to post pics here asking "Who is this?
EroticMonkey does seem to have a lot.
1) Are they the best in our area?
2) Is their premium worth it?
3) What are your other favorite sites for finding escorts?
-
05-17-22 23:59 #10425Banned Member

Posts: 133Who is this? Recent STG ad?
Is there a way to figure out who the people are that post STG ads?
Like who is the person behind this great rack?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/395575204149
-
05-17-22 23:44 #10424Banned Member

Posts: 133Thanks. I have been researching like mad but I do miss things here and there. Like the fact Elle is way older than her profile info and apparently hasn't been seen since 2020. Oops.
Originally Posted by ToyotaGuy
[View Original Post]
There appear to be TWO Melanies which makes it a tad confusing.
Melanie S Lane (61 reviews).
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melanie-...exington-85962
And.
Melanie.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melanie-...xington-285402#erotic.
I don't know how to tell the difference between them when people post reports here.
There is a Melanie that people seem to say is great, but she ghosts people a lot.
Then in your reply, you are talking about fake tits, and from the pics Melanie S does seem to have implants. So maybe you are talking about the same one I am.
I can't decide if an Erotic Monkey premium acct is worth it to read the reviews there.
-
05-17-22 17:36 #10423Senior Member

Posts: 445Amber
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/718849626449
Saw this young lady today. Excellent visit. She's a bit bigger than her pictures, but her amazing skills more than make up for a few extra pounds. Teasing and BBBJ were outstanding. Loves to DFK. After that, went to CG. She got off at least twice, and in my 'expert opinion', she wasn't faking. Then to Lazy Dog, and though we had agreed to an hour, I only lasted half that. One of the best dates I've had. She's a sweet girl and very talented. Apartment is close to downtown. Not the most orderly, but not nasty. And no smoke smell. I will definitely repeat. YMMV, but if you see her treat her right, and she'll treat you better.









Reply With Quote






