Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 37350
-
05-19-22 14:49 #25110Banned Member

Posts: 125Passing Thru
Brethren,
I'll be passing through VA in early July, staying in Ashland for one night.
Ashland is close to Richmond, so that's the forum I've been reading through / poking around.
I've contacted THIS Provider, twice. But she hasn't responded. I'm wagering further contact will yield an even greater chance of silence. THIS ONE also looks promising, but also TGTBT.
I'll just run it up the flagpole, here: do any of you have any recommendations (doesn't have to be someone from Tryst) on someone who'd come to Ashland, for an Outcall, and not have super-high rates? I'm a teacher, not an investment banker: $300/ hour's my limit. Realize it may be a little early to ask (these ladies can change professions & locations in an instant), but figured I'd try.
Thanks in advance.
-
05-19-22 14:30 #25109Senior Member

Posts: 33Rose.
I am FURIOUS that I missed out on this one! I had an appointment Monday night only to show up at her motel and find Uncle LEO parked conspicuously across from the entrance. I kept on driving and texted her, and she was cool about it. The last thing she said was — "It's alright I understand! Got to protect yourself. " Guess she didn't heed her own advice.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 11:40 #25108Senior Member

Posts: 132Massage busts
I see that there were some Asian massage women arrested on that Henrico site as well. Stay safe guys.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
Banger.
-
05-19-22 11:03 #25107Senior Member

Posts: 187Rose
At least you got to see her! Each time I've had the time to try and call her she gets popped.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=2&results=14
-
05-19-22 10:55 #25106Senior Member

Posts: 316Why did that cop lock her up she didn't do anything wrong she already paid her debt to society now let her go live her best life!
-
05-19-22 10:52 #25105Senior Member

Posts: 316Oh hell no
I just checked and sure enough she's on there. Now that's a damn shame we should setup a go fund me page to bail her out. When you look at the arrests for 18 May. I use this one.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
https://virginia.arrests.org
I would post a direct pic but I don't know if it's against the rules I don't want any beef with the admins LOL.
-
05-19-22 10:49 #25104Asshole

Posts: 567Virginia. Arrests. Org.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 10:36 #25103Senior Member

Posts: 135Rose Marie / Henrco db
Dang it! I really enjoyed the one visit I finally got with her.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
So I looked at the Henrico PD arrests page and didn't see her. What site are you using, or did you just have more direct info?
-
05-19-22 08:56 #25102Asshole

Posts: 567Appears you got to her just in time as she's now on vacation in Henrico.
Originally Posted by Zelas
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 07:52 #25101Senior Member

Posts: 1069Vacationing again
Looks like she checked back into Henrico Hilton last night.
Originally Posted by Zelas
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 06:54 #25100Senior Member

Posts: 481Any luck with this Latina
I sent her a text starting at around 7:00 yesterday. She responded every hour to my text messages which was very frustrating. I finally got a chance to get more than one message out of her and the address from her at about 4:30 in the afternoon. She's at a notel in Chester and said I told her I was on the way. I get there and let her know I'm there 10 minutes later she calls and asked me where I'm parked and I told her I'm parked in front. She said come to the back and call me. Now call me crazy, I know everybody has their thing but to me that's a no-go when someone wants to see the type of car I'm driving. She didn't sound very pleasant over the phone or Spanish so I just bailed. I was wondering if anybody actually had any luck with this woman.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/830756799622
-
05-19-22 06:06 #25099Senior Member

Posts: 161I am would see her anyway she is asking for 20% deposit up front. Good luck with tha.
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 05:19 #25098Regular Member

Posts: 6Jai
Planning on meeting tomorrow, Anyone meet with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/81908397
-
05-19-22 01:24 #25097Senior Member

Posts: 135Request: Colonial Heights bbjcim
I am looking for a really close-by regular girl for quick bbjcim's in the Colonial Heights area. While I am willing to drive for the occasional good experience, something close and reasonably priced for a quick drain would be great. Swallowers preferred, but won't overlook a good one for it.
If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it! A post or PM would both be great. I will keep it discreet / UTR if you prefer.
-
05-18-22 23:08 #25096Senior Member

Posts: 233Pass
I would have passed as well because she looks ugly a / f.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





