Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 928 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 13915
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    No tipping

    I rarely do it, only will with a regular I've seen several times but won't tip every time and the service has to be spectacular. First time seeing someone, NEVER.

    When the last one asked me of a tip, I told her I don't tip my doctor or lawyer. I'm paying you as much hourly or more as I pay them, why would I tip you?? Considering your income is tax free, you probably make more than me, now kick rocks!

  2. #9189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    My friend Jenni retired a while ago but would now like to see a few select gentlemen. She doesn't advertise and is completely under the radar. She asked me to make a post to help her. She is 4'9" with a great ass and big fun bags. Send me a message if you would be interested in seeing her and I will forward her contact information. Please don't ask me a thousand questions about her price or a bunch of initials. She is happy to answer any questions you might have.
    Wow, she's hot. Unfortunately I'm not into shorter women.

  3. #9188

    Jenni

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    My friend Jenni retired a while ago but would now like to see a few select gentlemen. She doesn't advertise and is completely under the radar. She asked me to make a post to help her. She is 4'9" with a great ass and big fun bags. Send me a message if you would be interested in seeing her and I will forward her contact information. Please don't ask me a thousand questions about her price or a bunch of initials. She is happy to answer any questions you might have.
    Glad to see she's back, but those are the same pics from 2018. Anything newer?

  4. #9187

    Hot little girl

    Yea, It was a long time ago when I saw her but whatever. Her PD says "bumped on May 19th" in Las Vegas, so I'm not sure she's still in Vegas but worth texting and asking. She mainly works out of Virginia I believe.

    Saw this chick once in Santa Cruz Cali in September of 2019. YMMV, but I thought she was smoking hotter than hell with a curvy yet slim body, sweet ass, sweet perk tits, beautiful face. Her twat felt like 8th heaven.

    Very standard NON GFE though. Would not allow kisses anywhere on her. Normally, this is a huge turnoff for me, but she was so hot I did not give a rats ass.

    Not sure what's she's charging right now. I think I paid something like one hundred fifty for fifteen minutes. Of course this was before the induced Moderate Depression arrived, so who knows what she's charging now.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Avajuice

  5. #9186

    Dani

    Joke. Ridiculous up charges and not even close to girl in picture. Don't waste your time and $$$ https://tryst.link/escort/testatiffany5.

  6. #9185
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    My friend Jenni retired a while ago but would now like to see a few select gentlemen. She doesn't advertise and is completely under the radar. She asked me to make a post to help her. She is 4'9" with a great ass and big fun bags. Send me a message if you would be interested in seeing her and I will forward her contact information. Please don't ask me a thousand questions about her price or a bunch of initials. She is happy to answer any questions you might have.
    PM website please.

  7. #9184

    Jenni

    My friend Jenni retired a while ago but would now like to see a few select gentlemen. She doesn't advertise and is completely under the radar. She asked me to make a post to help her. She is 4'9" with a great ass and big fun bags. Send me a message if you would be interested in seeing her and I will forward her contact information. Please don't ask me a thousand questions about her price or a bunch of initials. She is happy to answer any questions you might have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7030.jpg‎   IMG_7033.jpg‎   ass 68.jpg‎  

  8. #9183
    I am pretty sure this is the Liz he was referring to, that's who I was talking about.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/81950972

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Also this Liz which might be the one you are talking about: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/81849542.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sincos  [View Original Post]
    Ooo. I hope so. Crush1238 can you confirm?

  9. #9182

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Also this Liz which might be the one you are talking about: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/81849542.
    Ooo. I hope so. Crush1238 can you confirm?

  10. #9181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 499

    There's

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    The Liz I was referring to has no pets.

    I am allergic to cats and have never had a issue while visiting.
    Also this Liz which might be the one you are talking about: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/81849542.

  11. #9180

    Downtown?

    Planning my next trip to Vegas and I'm going to spend some time on Fremont Street. Has anyone had problems with escorts refusing to do outcalls downtown? Any who seem to prefer it because they live closer to there?

  12. #9179

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    The Liz I was referring to has no pets.

    I am allergic to cats and have never had a issue while visiting.
    Share the link or please share the contact number? Can you pm me please?

  13. #9178

    Angel sent from heaven!

    I went to see Jezebelle the other night and we had an amazing time she's very considerate and the money is definitely worth her!

    Not only is she absolutely beautiful her body is stunning definitely a treat!

    I found her on Humaniplex her Handle is Jezebellebaby7.

    I will be going for more next time I'm in Vegas: p.

  14. #9177
    There's no cats that I ever saw there, I think you have the wrong liz and she def doesn't look 50-60.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sincos  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her yesterday. Not my type. Much older than claimed I would say between 55-60. She is very nice though to talk to, once she mentioned about the cats it was a deal breaker.

  15. #9176

    You Can Blame *

    Quote Originally Posted by Doof808  [View Original Post]
    For sure there has been an increase in all areas / levels of the hobby. SW be asking insane rates for cardates, and the higher end escort rates are through the roof. I've also noticed a very big increase in rules and things not included in a date. Lower tier providers have been more active in trying for bigger spenders as well. I've seen them go from LC and Mojo, to posting on PD at substantially higher rate, (from 200 Hr to 600 Hr). They just clean up a bit and take better pics. The game has definitely been changing. Sadly, it has not been in our favor. Me personally, I seriously miss "the good ole days".
    Yes, the game has changed and will continue to change for the worse! The good old days of finding desperate non pros for 200 is long gone and I blame the creation and following of for this! Girls can make around 250 k MONTHLY making LAME videos for suckers that will willing pay a monthly subscription to their content. Yes, you read that amount correctly, a lot of providers make a quarter of a million dollars a moth with so why would they engage in meeting a stranger and spreading their legs for anything less than 1 k a meet? And most of them don't even want to meet anymore. Its sad but true, our hobby is quickly descending unless you are willing to spend extraordinary rates for a provider. Just my take, but makes sense.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape