Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 824 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 874 924 1324 1824 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 31094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18749
    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Senior members please chime in. If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.
    This is pure genius!

  2. #18748
    Car dates at the mall parking lot is usually a sign of a street walker, not a high end girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1985  [View Original Post]
    Manny I'm a little confused, I looked at Sammy's ad there is no mention of a screening Process. Have you ever seen her?

    She's actually doing car dates at a mall (While shopping LOL), with what they say there is a a bun in the oven.

    Also I'm not aware of any upscale girls that do car dates, makes me wonder what's up with that.

    Maybe the baby daddy's going to be paying for the next 18 Years if she is that selective, I'm sure if she's that.

    Selective she knows who the baby daddy is.

    Stay Safe.

  3. #18747
    Quote Originally Posted by hookypooky  [View Original Post]
    senior members please chime in. If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    Milf: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun sized: Usually short, always fat.

    Bbw: Impossibly fat.

    Snow bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually asian, occasionally black.

    No aa: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open minded: 3 hole friendly.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker friendly: I will suck your dick behind a wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit required: Scam artist.

    Verification required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and i don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My photos are real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now i'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's wi-fi.

    No cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I love white guys: Overpay me.

    Mature men only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No time wasters: I will waste your time.
    this is funny as hell!

  4. #18746

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1985  [View Original Post]
    Manny I'm a little confused, I looked at Sammy's ad there is no mention of a screening Process. Have you ever seen her?

    She's actually doing car dates at a mall (While shopping LOL), with what they say there is a a bun in the oven.

    Also I'm not aware of any upscale girls that do car dates, makes me wonder what's up with that.

    Maybe the baby daddy's going to be paying for the next 18 Years if she is that selective, I'm sure if she's that.

    Selective she knows who the baby daddy is.

    Stay Safe.
    LOL. Traveler you seem very confused. Sammy's screening consists of if she wants to respond to you or not. Stop trying to make up false accusations that don't exist just because you misread my post. I have seen Sammy 3 times and find her to be an awesome communicator and I know she is very selective in who she sees. I haven't been in touch recently as I have been busy with with UTR and her perfect pussy. I am. Not a car date type of guy so under any circumstances I would pass. Hope this helps explain everything better . Stay safe and good luck.

  5. #18745
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    You are a lucky man. Sammy is awesome and I know her screening is tough because she doesn't like seeing old geezers. She told me clearly she needs to have an attraction to you in order for her to enjoy the session. I fully understand.
    Manny I'm a little confused, I looked at Sammy's ad there is no mention of a screening Process. Have you ever seen her?

    She's actually doing car dates at a mall (While shopping LOL), with what they say there is a a bun in the oven.

    Also I'm not aware of any upscale girls that do car dates, makes me wonder what's up with that.

    Maybe the baby daddy's going to be paying for the next 18 Years if she is that selective, I'm sure if she's that.

    Selective she knows who the baby daddy is.

    Stay Safe.

  6. #18744

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    Real. But, why would you. Better and less risky available. $2 k for an overnight and she will sleep most of it. Trust me, better to to do 2 or 3 hours with multiple girls. Risk mitigation, variety and no one going through your pockets while you sleep.
    LOL man I love those 2 to 4 k overnighters where they will sleep the entire time after being whacked out all day before coming to gobble up your money. I couldn't imagine anyone doing these but some old timer who is just desperate to have a woman sleep in their bed, Stay safe bro I enjoyed your post and agree fully with the entire thing. Once you fully crash out with your arm candy laying next to you it is open game for them and you won't realize for days. They are pros.

  7. #18743

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel757  [View Original Post]
    I don't really agree with this because literally No AA could mean don't want to have them as clients.

    Also Independent could really mean Independent.

    Most Independent girls look down on girls who have pimps anyway.
    Get a sense of humor please. Those could mean a lot of different things of course. Did he hit a nerve!?

  8. #18742

    I would say

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    I would lean fake but I am not sure. If I post something on these boards you can count it as money in the bank but this one I am not sure about but I lean fake. Stay safe and happy hunting to you. Report back if you find out any concrete information about her. TIA.
    Real. But, why would you. Better and less risky available. $2 k for an overnight and she will sleep most of it. Trust me, better to to do 2 or 3 hours with multiple girls. Risk mitigation, variety and no one going through your pockets while you sleep.

  9. #18741
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel757  [View Original Post]
    I don't really agree with this because literally No AA could mean don't want to have them as clients.

    Also Independent could really mean Independent.

    Most Independent girls look down on girls who have pimps anyway.
    Lmao we know its like 50 50 on all of it but he made great points and its funny LOL.

  10. #18740
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/757303829832 Anybody TOFTT with this ad she said she want to make 2 k in one night with no room starting off. I would get her room if its real.
    I would lean fake but I am not sure. If I post something on these boards you can count it as money in the bank but this one I am not sure about but I lean fake. Stay safe and happy hunting to you. Report back if you find out any concrete information about her. TIA.

  11. #18739
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSumPus  [View Original Post]
    Got Dam! This is funny.
    I don't really agree with this because literally No AA could mean don't want to have them as clients.

    Also Independent could really mean Independent.

    Most Independent girls look down on girls who have pimps anyway.

  12. #18738

    Anytime Ray

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    LOL appreciate it Macho Manny!
    Not a problem one bit my brother Ray there are only a few people I try to look out for and give a helping hand to and you are one of them. I follow the real ones who are on here to help each other out and stay safe. Appreciate you bud.

  13. #18737

    Judy real or fake

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/757303829832 Anybody TOFTT with this ad she said she want to make 2 k in one night with no room starting off. I would get her room if its real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skip judy.jpg‎  

  14. #18736

    Petite

    Petite: I have no ass, no tits, and no teeth because I mess with the monkey.

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Senior members please chime in. If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

  15. #18735
    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Senior members please chime in. If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.
    Lmao LOL now mongers should copy this and pin it up where they can see it everyday maybe this will help them from paying higher and higher rates to these low level chicks LOL. Its not legal they can't demand more and more money if we don't pay they will go out of business just that simple. Yall gave the rabbits the guns its time to take them back. I don't know if all the fat parts was on point LOL but the rest of it is 100 percent legit thanks Bruh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape