Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 17727
-
05-19-22 23:02 #9942Senior Member

Posts: 59Jodi Jonez on P411, always gets excellent reviews.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 21:50 #9941Regular Member

Posts: 8Lexi
What a waste of wallet. Boring. Better off wacking off.
-
05-19-22 20:33 #9940Senior Member

Posts: 166Piper Press
Saw her last Thursday. Lovely, smart, amazing body and skills. Can't wait to see her again.
-
05-19-22 15:46 #9939Senior Member

Posts: 171Scarlett / Kim
This is my go to girl. She's about 50 or 51 and she's fantastic. Great oral skills and the friendliest one out there. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/80826776
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 15:43 #9938Senior Member

Posts: 251Older Professional- Has anyone seen her?
I've seen her ads before and have always been tempted. She's a plump, mature woman who looks very comfortable with herself, which is a huge turn on. If you've seen her, please let me know all the details; either here or in a PM.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/81951609
Thanks!
P&M.
-
05-19-22 14:23 #9937Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Me and her had a scheduling conflict and had an argument and I gave her a deposit never got the money back and she said she's going to see to it that nobody will see me she's going to report I guess they talk about all of us on their site and have none and see what that none of the girls want to see me I tried to get with her friend Christina and she ruined it for me and now she wouldn't see me.
Originally Posted by JimmyJohn1987
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 12:46 #9936Senior Member

Posts: 251Shana / Jess
It's been quite a while since she was around. Does anyone know where she is? I really have a craving for someone over 50. If you have a lady who's 50+, and don't mind sharing her contact with me, feel free to PM me. Or you can post here too.
Thanks guys!
P&M.
-
05-19-22 11:02 #9935Regular Member

Posts: 1Neveah no longer with the Angels?
Hey, does anyone know if Neveah is still with the Angels? Doesn't seem to be on the site anymore and I was finally wanting to try her out.
-
05-19-22 10:14 #9934Senior Member

Posts: 272One of her friends was that girl that was robbing people in old St. Peter's and they found her dead in the park a while back. They all started on sa and became pro's realizing that escorting paid more and they could do less for the $. I also think that whole group had different names over the years. I know there is a post in the SB thread about them somewhere.
Originally Posted by JimmyJohn1987
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 01:07 #9933Senior Member

Posts: 272Another seeking graduate
I think she went by Kenna back then. Do some searching and there are reports and pics on the SB thread about her. Of course now she charges double plus rules. No go for me.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
My experience with her wasn't good. Bat shit crazy imo. Had several profiles which is usually a bad sign. Constantly bitching about something, begging for $$ daily. I had to block her on everything. One and done for me although I got w a couple of her friends, she ran with a few decent ones but this was several years ago so I have no contact info for any of them any longer.
-
05-18-22 15:12 #9932Senior Member

Posts: 418I've wanted to see her as she looks like she has a nice body, and I like more petite girls. However if you check the pics to see the phone they are taking the pic with, all the ones with her having the tighter body have an old iphone where the new ones are the newer model- so she seems to have gained weight which is a bummer for me.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 14:20 #9931Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Exactly I've had the same ones ask me like you're such a good looking guy what are you doing paying for this everybody's situation is different I've been there done that with the relationship thing and so she living with somebody it really goes downhill I shouldn't have to beg for it one way or another in a lot of these guys don't realize that everybody is paying one way or another nothing is free.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 13:15 #9930Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Nikki
Has anyone seen Nikki in St Charles she does outcalls mainly and sometimes in calls with that being said if anybody has seen her is it worth a visit.
-
05-18-22 10:35 #9929Senior Member

Posts: 82Not doing it
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list
I've read all of the reports. "I will use you as my personal toilet. ".
Is that a requirement now too?
In the outside chance that I can talk out of pegging, I've considered taking the chance. But nah. I'm just not that type.
-
05-18-22 10:28 #9928Senior Member

Posts: 339Any intel on Paige?
I've searched this thread but not coming up with anything. Anyone seen her and have feedback? Feel free to DM me or reply here.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81845699









Reply With Quote






