Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 1319 1819 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25096
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoRepairru  [View Original Post]
    Simcard swap.
    Kinda difficult to do a sim card swap for a texting app LOL.

  2. #25095

    More likely

    Texting app.

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoRepairru  [View Original Post]
    Simcard swap.

  3. #25094
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her this morning and she told me her phone was broken. She borrowed someone's phone but came through with her number. Strange, but that's what I know.

    Fellow mongers be so advised and hang in there, she will return soon.
    Simcard swap.

  4. #25093

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from here lately. Last day I heard from her was on Sat. Sent a few text since and haven't heard back which is a little odd.
    I texted with her this morning and she told me her phone was broken. She borrowed someone's phone but came through with her number. Strange, but that's what I know.

    Fellow mongers be so advised and hang in there, she will return soon.

  5. #25092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to see karma off Titus st. It took a few days to setup she changes her number everyday or so. I went for qv for 100. I arrive and it's a private residence. I get inside and I see the girl in the pic she has a decent face and the body is a little bigger than pic suggest. Look like she is in her late 20's. Her attitude ok but was a little distant and ready to get it over mindset. Then she pulled out a timer and put right in front on me. That's a automatic dealbreaker for me no exceptions. This may not be a problem for most Mongers. But I can't have father time riding my back when trying to get a nut. I decided to pass. YMMV.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/689222001555
    Lmao! I've had them do the timer on the phone but not really big deal for me. I pay for hhr that's what I get. I can understand the pressure though I just think about the deed. And most times I'm done before the time and I'm out. I don't like being there any longer than I have to. But a egg timer would bother me I think too. She didn't look all that anyways. Be safe.

  6. #25091
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemooky1764  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample this one? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...daddy/45310903.

    A search of Treasure brought up tons with expired links.
    About a year ago met up with her at a motel on Glenside and broad. Attractive girl with an amazing view from behind. I believe her hhr was $.5. Anyway sat around while she was getting ready. Huge monkey attaches to her back I. E. Smoking crack in front of me and then proceeded to clean the room LOL. Was there about 45 minutes watching her as she clean in the nude. Finally got a lack luster BJ and left. Would not repeat.

  7. #25090

    Karma / MJ

    I recently went to see karma off Titus st. It took a few days to setup she changes her number everyday or so. I went for qv for 100. I arrive and it's a private residence. I get inside and I see the girl in the pic she has a decent face and the body is a little bigger than pic suggest. Look like she is in her late 20's. Her attitude ok but was a little distant and ready to get it over mindset. Then she pulled out a timer and put right in front on me. That's a automatic dealbreaker for me no exceptions. This may not be a problem for most Mongers. But I can't have father time riding my back when trying to get a nut. I decided to pass. YMMV.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/689222001555
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220513-100821.jpg‎  

  8. #25089

    Treasure

    Anyone sample this one? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...daddy/45310903.

    A search of Treasure brought up tons with expired links.

  9. #25088

    Arabic

    Thank you both who answered. I will move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    Short answer is save yourself the time it's a scam.

    Long answer I hit up an ad similar to that one about a year ago with those exact pictures. Communication was good until they wanted a deposit, I declined and said I only do cash. Didn't hear back from the original number but got a text from a different one about an hour later, presumably either the scammer or a pimp, threatening me about wasting their time and if I don't send them money they are coming for me. Didn't reply, blocked the number and moved on.

  10. #25087

    Tiffany Sparkz

    Looks like Tiffany Sparkz is heading to VA this week. I've always wanted to fuck her but according to another report on this site, she has let herself go. She's heading to Richmond which is out of my way, but if she heads up closer towards DC I might knock her off my 'to do list' as her rate is reasonable.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanysparkz0069

  11. #25086

    Don't

    If you have to ask you already know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjay1  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the Richmond area for a few days and wanted intel on this one. I do not know her name and but it appears she post regularly. I have look back through several pages to see if someone has had a review with an attached link with no luck.

    Also not to be a dick / critic but it helps to add a link if you post a reviews.

    https://roanoke.skipthegames.com/fem...e/511351498328

  12. #25085

    Monique

    Anyone heard from here lately. Last day I heard from her was on Sat. Sent a few text since and haven't heard back which is a little odd.

  13. #25084

    Fake / Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Anyone had the pleasure with her?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/418567664040

    Sad she's from Richmond.
    Short answer is save yourself the time it's a scam.

    Long answer I hit up an ad similar to that one about a year ago with those exact pictures. Communication was good until they wanted a deposit, I declined and said I only do cash. Didn't hear back from the original number but got a text from a different one about an hour later, presumably either the scammer or a pimp, threatening me about wasting their time and if I don't send them money they are coming for me. Didn't reply, blocked the number and moved on.

  14. #25083

    Anyone know this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/039770822000

    Anyone know this one?

    Says she's in and. Dinwiddie.

  15. #25082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Anyone had the pleasure with her?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/418567664040

    Sad she's from Richmond.
    Get the fakey vibes. Ask if she accepts cash see cashapp PayPal but no cash. Do you image search bet you it's not her. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape