Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 29351
-
05-18-22 18:48 #18671Senior Member

Posts: 1095Ashley
No, that's Ashley. She's been reviewed in indy prior. Macy always had a face pic of summer who looked similar to her.
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 16:39 #18670Senior Member

Posts: 82Yo yo
New place in camby was just meh. Saw two working one older and larger and one I drew early 40's and I'd say 5 on the scale. Utc allowed and had tease going on the junk in the first minute but not overly attractive, likely won't repeats.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
Left 4 tip after no negotiations and she was happy. At least no complaints in the negotiation side.
-
05-18-22 16:25 #18669Senior Member

Posts: 208Old Macey?
Senior from Cincinnati here: I saw ads / reviews for a woman whom if I remember correctly, went by the name of Macey in the Indianapolis area. This was about two years ago, and I wanted to make the drive over from Cincy since her reviews were so damn intriguing, but before I could, she fell off the radar. Today, I see an adv in your area for an Ashley: https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/8a...f-23fe26980650.
Is this Macey, you guys who saw who I am talking about? I ask because the pictures on this add look very familiar. Feel free to I'm me if you ever saw Macey and can comment, or simply post if you can confirm or deny. Thanks.
Nytehawk.
-
05-17-22 20:32 #18668Regular Member

Posts: 3Sunny
Is this north Michigan.
Originally Posted by RooferDave
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 14:29 #18667Regular Member

Posts: 30Sweet spa
Had a visit at sweet spa. Really fun time, parttook in the hr and had a great massage with FS, there was time left so I got massage her for FIV and pop2. A great time was had.
-
05-17-22 13:31 #18666Senior Member

Posts: 243Self service
Could just be me, but this place was a no go when I checked it out. Barely allowed otc, wanted me to do self service, and the massage was meh, though the hot stones are nice. Said "more next time". I'll pass thanks.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
As always, could be because they are new or maybe I just drew the wrong lady. Won't repeat. BTW, it's one of those places where the walls don't go to the ceiling.
Mike.
-
05-17-22 13:23 #18665Senior Member

Posts: 526Go to her ad and contact her on the site. She doesn't want her number given out to just anyone. To find her ad search this thread.
Originally Posted by IndySloGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 08:07 #18664Regular Member

Posts: 10Do we have a number?
Does anyone have a number for her?
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 06:52 #18663Senior Member

Posts: 62Sunny
Yes. Go to Sunny. The massage is really good and you will leave happy. Google Sunny's massage in Indianapolis. You will be happy.
Originally Posted by Sampson317
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 22:22 #18662Senior Member

Posts: 43How to contact.
I would like to see her however do not know how to contact. Rub Maps ad allows me to send her a message but does not have any contact number to call / Txt. If anyone is able to help with that, will be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 21:12 #18661Senior Member

Posts: 100TN boy at Sweet
Thanks for the advice. I stopped in to Sweets this afternoon. Sophie was my draw. She was great. Massage was decent but nothing to write home about. But she roses like a champs. Good visit. You all are lucky. We have nothing in Nashville.
-
05-16-22 20:44 #18660Senior Member

Posts: 1095Keep her busy
She won't stay in town if she's not busy so I hope we can keep her scheduled.
Originally Posted by BigBad
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 20:24 #18659Senior Member

Posts: 168Ad
Thanks Bigred for the tip. She was cool and as you described. So much potential but still a good appointment.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 19:02 #18658Regular Member

Posts: 3An Actual Good massage with HE
I have been around and have had some fun. But does anyone have a place where you can actually get a good massage with a HE instead of just a FS straight to it ordeal.
I could care less about the full service part. Just want on okay lady, who gives a massage and pulls the top off at the end and finishes me off.
I guess I got spoiled living in SE Asia all these years.
-
05-16-22 17:25 #18657Senior Member

Posts: 478Second this. Absolutely amazing but don't expect more.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






