Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 40005
-
05-19-22 15:32 #26925Regular Member

Posts: 16Skunked
Returned to Jin in downtown in search of grannies. Building security wants your name and I'd to get an and that's a no-go for me. Shame, I was wondering what they had. Are there any downtown AMP offerings?
-
05-19-22 11:59 #26924Senior Member

Posts: 569DVS Massage Spa
Was bored and decided to try it out. Texted and they said they had two girls. 260 $VIP, 160 hr. Went over. Nice place, pretty clean, super dark, not gross. But the two girls were prob 50 yrs old. Not gross and with decent bodies and nice tits, but I just was not in the mood to fuck an old lady today so passed, but she was super friendly and I bet the session would have been fun enough if you're interested in something on Fullerton with an older woman with fair tits.
-
05-19-22 08:41 #26923Regular Member

Posts: 4Elsa from old 530
I was browsing over the CLM page and saw that Errin (Elsa from the old 530) is going to be starting there this weekend. I saw her a couple times at 530 and always had a great time. I know she's been reviewed on here a few times.
-
05-18-22 23:05 #26922Regular Member

Posts: 16Grannies?
Jackpot, I love a granny. What level was available for how much?
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 22:14 #26921Senior Member

Posts: 92Health Care Spa
Based on the review done by CGuy2 I thought I would try the Health Care Spa in Lincolnwood since it is pretty much along my way home from work.
You have to buzz to get in. Yesterday there were 2 ladies working when I got there. Mimi was busy so I got Lulu with no waiting. She is probably in her late 30's or 40's. Face 6/10 and a nice tight body with A titties based as a guess by me. 50 for 30 minutes. I got naked and laid down on the table and she started to give me a massage from the head of the table. She was wearing a dress and I started feeling up her legs and ass and she had no problem with that. Lame ass massage on my shoulders and back for about 10 minutes then I decided to flip. I got up went to my pants and go a c note and asked her to take of her dress. She got to my side and started to jerk me off and I sucked on her tits for a while. I then asked her to blow me and she gave me a nice covered hummer and I lasted only about 2 minutes which surprised me since I usually gave trouble cumming covered. She cleaned me up and then continued the massage. I asked her about full service and she said it was 2 c. Overall for the service I received I thought it was an ok value. Although next time I would try the other lady.
-
05-18-22 21:54 #26920Senior Member

Posts: 337Not worth the time. 70 / hr 50 / half.
Originally Posted by GuidoBandito
[View Original Post]
Only 1 MT when I visited and it was a granny. Major upsell.
Nice Downtown location only good thing.
I won't say avoid but there is better.
-
05-18-22 21:03 #26919Regular Member

Posts: 16Does it exist?
Was happy to find a place downtown on Rr called Jin Spa. Address given was on Michigan and Lake in an office building. Go to the suite and knock. No answer. It didn't look occupied. So I figured it was a bust and went on my way. A few hours later I punch it into google maps to get the phone number and this time see a new address a few blocks south. Weird. Anyone been to Jin and know if it's any good?
-
05-18-22 19:40 #26918Senior Member

Posts: 59West River Emily
Sounds like Emily to me. And if so, she's definitely game for more than L1.
Originally Posted by SonnyBlack85
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 12:35 #26917Senior Member

Posts: 36Your post history shows you've been around since March 2021.
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 10:08 #26916Senior Member

Posts: 56Heidi
Saw Heidi on here - http://www.rubrankings.com/ad/gentle...ntments-now-3/.
Anyone have info on her?
-
05-17-22 22:12 #26915Senior Member

Posts: 56Luciana
I have used CLM for years and they always deliver. I saw that Luciana was visiting the agency from time to time but I missed her the last time she was there and jumped at the opportunity when I saw that she was back. I texted for the appointment and arrived to the location to see this Colombian goddess.
-
05-17-22 20:42 #26914Senior Member

Posts: 383[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-17-22 19:38 #26913Senior Member

Posts: 534Milk Maids
819 or BHC, same difference. My last visit to 819, I got everything for 150 (almost zero negotiation). My point, to the less experienced mongers out there, was not to let these girls run up the price on you. There's a reason they're traveling from NYC to these crappy MPs, chu-ching! (Remember, we're getting the NYC table scraps) They feed off the newbie vibe and will milk you for what they can. Money talks, BS walks.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 11:38 #26912Senior Member

Posts: 1713Fees for extras
I actually had a discussion with the bhc booker on this topic. A couple of things, the girls are indy. They don't work for bhc. They come and go as they please. But the real reason is that bhc wants deniability. They want to claim that they run a clean shop and whatever happens inside the room is between the guys and the girls. They know nothinng about what goes on once the door is closed.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
Also, not every guy who goes to bhc is on this site and know what the standard rates are. If you were the girl, wouldn't you also try to see what you can get away with? Not saying that is right, but that is the reality. And as another guy posted, if you choose not to go anymore because of this, there are more guys lining up to go. It's the hottest place now. April texted me yesterday while at the airport, she will be back to bhc every month (1st to 15th) going forward. Why do you think she is coming back to bhc every month. Because she knows this is where she can make good money. And in her case, well deserved I might add.
-
05-17-22 08:47 #26911Senior Member

Posts: 50West river spa.
Visit west river last week but first I called requesting a young girl but you know what they say. Young girl here, so I went and was introduced to a younger chubby girl who was soooo nice and sweet only as for an L1 but she would've done more. Only paid 50 but man it was so good also it was topless so I told her to get back on her knees and jagg me off and I nut right on her face, I told her I was going to do it and She didn't care. I wish I could remember her name. I went back yesterday and she wasn't there and they acted like she was never there. So do anybody know who I'm talking about.













Reply With Quote




