Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 668 718 1118 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9168
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Mongers make it incredibly hard to post stuff to the board. Someone decided to tell crappy sandwich about the board. This crazy * is now messaging me directly through the site, texts and Snapchat. Same thing happened with Beth is upstairs. That one has been harassing me because she thought "we were more" than just a one night thing.

    Pro tip for you mongers. When you tell a ** she's been reviewed on the site, she doesn't spread her legs for you in gratitude. What happens is she freaks the eff out and does crazy shit like blow up the phone of the guy who wrote the review and then she shuts down her profile so no other mongers can tap it.

    WTF is wrong with you guys who are acting like females on the rag?
    This is why I only give info to women I am active with to a few guys. Anything that goes on the board is when I'm done with the women. Info still valid and the public can have it because I've moved on.

  2. #9167
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    Please do not do that. I have no idea what information she must have gathered from my wallet. I don't want her coming after me.

    Just ignore her or block her.
    Please never take your wallet into the same room with these women.

  3. #9166

    Facts

    This is exactly why I don't post reviews anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Mongers make it incredibly hard to post stuff to the board. Someone decided to tell crappy sandwich about the board. This crazy * is now messaging me directly through the site, texts and Snapchat. Same thing happened with Beth is upstairs. That one has been harassing me because she thought "we were more" than just a one night thing.

    Pro tip for you mongers. When you tell a ** she's been reviewed on the site, she doesn't spread her legs for you in gratitude. What happens is she freaks the eff out and does crazy shit like blow up the phone of the guy who wrote the review and then she shuts down her profile so no other mongers can tap it.

    WTF is wrong with you guys who are acting like females on the rag?

  4. #9165
    I've had too many instances of some jerk sharing info I posted her back to the girl. Then she either gives me the cold shoulder or sends me the messages as posted. Either some of these mongers are stupid in thinking they can get favors or just wants to screw you up since they can't get her anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Mongers make it incredibly hard to post stuff to the board. Someone decided to tell crappy sandwich about the board. This crazy * is now messaging me directly through the site, texts and Snapchat. Same thing happened with Beth is upstairs. That one has been harassing me because she thought "we were more" than just a one night thing.

    Pro tip for you mongers. When you tell a ** she's been reviewed on the site, she doesn't spread her legs for you in gratitude. What happens is she freaks the eff out and does crazy shit like blow up the phone of the guy who wrote the review and then she shuts down her profile so no other mongers can tap it.

    WTF is wrong with you guys who are acting like females on the rag?

  5. #9164

    Bad idea

    Quote Originally Posted by BagIt  [View Original Post]
    Go to her profile and tell her that you heard she was a thief then block her ass.
    Please do not do that. I have no idea what information she must have gathered from my wallet. I don't want her coming after me.

    Just ignore her or block her.

  6. #9163
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Sweet Cheeks 26 xo has probably been on seeking for three years, as her age is 29.

    I suggested we get together. She helpfully informed me that her last few dates ranged from $1,000 to $1,600.

    I wished her well.

    update: "We can do a ppm of 500 for dinner but would need more for a private meeting included."

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-af5695d41dd5

    Babylongril and I never even got to text. She sent me following note:

    "Sure, we can do meet and greet $500 nothing physical, see how we connect and take it from there. Lmk"

    https://members.seeking.com/member/08b8748a-a776-449f-b7cd-581f3df2f669
    Prob some stupid Tick Tock Video encouraging this.

  7. #9162
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Mongers make it incredibly hard to post stuff to the board. Someone decided to tell crappy sandwich about the board. This crazy * is now messaging me directly through the site, texts and Snapchat. Same thing happened with Beth is upstairs. That one has been harassing me because she thought "we were more" than just a one night thing.

    Pro tip for you mongers. When you tell a ** she's been reviewed on the site, she doesn't spread her legs for you in gratitude. What happens is she freaks the eff out and does crazy shit like blow up the phone of the guy who wrote the review and then she shuts down her profile so no other mongers can tap it.

    WTF is wrong with you guys who are acting like females on the rag?
    100% this.

  8. #9161

    Excellent advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    One of the chicks I'm chatting with on a traditional date site sent me this. Don't be that guy.
    This is good advice.

  9. #9160

    The first rule of fightclub

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Some dudes need to rewatch the damn movie. Dudes who can't seem to follow the rule don't seem to understand that they're only hurting themselves. It's also why I only post info on SBs I'm no longer going to see anymore.
    Mongers make it incredibly hard to post stuff to the board. Someone decided to tell crappy sandwich about the board. This crazy * is now messaging me directly through the site, texts and Snapchat. Same thing happened with Beth is upstairs. That one has been harassing me because she thought "we were more" than just a one night thing.

    Pro tip for you mongers. When you tell a ** she's been reviewed on the site, she doesn't spread her legs for you in gratitude. What happens is she freaks the eff out and does crazy shit like blow up the phone of the guy who wrote the review and then she shuts down her profile so no other mongers can tap it.

    WTF is wrong with you guys who are acting like females on the rag?

  10. #9159

    May 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Get ready gents. There is going to be a flood of new SBs and a lot of old SBs who will be on Seeking soon.

    I think May 2022 is when the floodgates open. Those student loans aren't going to pay themselves.
    Admin delayed student loan repayments for another few months but the floodgates are starting to burst. New crop of ladies jumping into the bowl and a host of old accounts reactivating. Bitcoin is the pin that is about to burst the everything bubble.

    Bitcoin bros can't drop $1 k for a platonic date anymore. Deflation is about to hit the sugar bowl and the SDs who have cold hard cash are probably about to contract diabetes. Happy hunting gents.

  11. #9158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    Hey guys

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Go to her profile and tell her that you heard she was a thief then block her ass.

  12. #9157
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    I troll a certain political website and blocked all the time. In the ap store there are several apps you can download and change your IP Address so the website doesn't know it's you. I use one called IP Changer + History.
    Not going to work. Few months back when I was banned, I used NOT only an IP changer but also MAC changer. Did NOT work.

    Changing hardware solved the issue for me.

  13. #9156
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl yesterday. Paid her 300. She gives me BJ and then says she is not comfortable having sex with me and walks out the door. And before that, when I was in the bathroom, she stole 40 or 50 bucks from my wallet. Her stated located is Herndon. She uses a number with the last 4 digits 7885.

    She has a lousy figure. Avoid at all costs.

    Of course, she blocked me on SA as soon as she walked out the door.
    Here's her profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-a47617c08b80

  14. #9155

    IP Address Changer Ap

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    This is what I did. Get.

    (1). A cheap cell phone off eBay.

    (2). A cheap data plan (Google mnvo data plans).

    (3). A prepaid card from giftcards.com.

    (4). Associated the prepaid visa card to the address of my local grocery store.

    (5). Registered with SA using mobile data. (NO PREVIOUSLY used wifi).

    (6). Been browsing off mobile data for the last 2 months.

    Important-.

    I avoided using.

    (1). Wifi networks used previously.

    (2). Avoid using devices used previously.
    I troll a certain political website and blocked all the time. In the ap store there are several apps you can download and change your IP Address so the website doesn't know it's you. I use one called IP Changer + History.

  15. #9154

    Sweetgirlcc is a thief

    I met this girl yesterday. Paid her 300. She gives me BJ and then says she is not comfortable having sex with me and walks out the door. And before that, when I was in the bathroom, she stole 40 or 50 bucks from my wallet. Her stated located is Herndon. She uses a number with the last 4 digits 7885.

    She has a lousy figure. Avoid at all costs.

    Of course, she blocked me on SA as soon as she walked out the door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape