Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 1119 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9145

    Lexi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-ee1094e676e5

    This one is a good time. Randomly wanted more PPM or a monthly so I put her on ice a few months back. YMMV as always.

  2. #9144

    Alessiia. Don't bother

    Met this one last year on Tinder. Tragic face, but banging body. She wasn't ready to meet then. When I saw her new on SA I contacted her again to see if she was now serious. Said she was. Agreed to meet and a reasonable 300 PPM. Ghosted day of. Still posting pics out with friend on Instagram. I figured a ghost was coming so I didn't book anything in advance. Like many in this age range they want to talk about being babies but not actually follow through.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-da4f944146c6

  3. #9143

    SA Ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    So it happened. Hit with a ban after 4 years. This was really odd though bc I am very careful to talk payment details off of SA. I have barely been using it which was the weird part. A girl from SA that I was texting months ago but never went anywhere did randomly text me again. I started chatting her bc sometimes those rebound conversations can pay off. I was pretty direct with her about payment structure. A few hours later the ban comes.

    I suspect either it's SA doing an undercover program or more likely a salty person just trying to gather screenshots to ban people.

    I contacted SA and it's permanent. I researched this and the ban seems to be pretty good at keeping people off. Any suggestions on how to get around it? Going to do the be device, new internet connection, pre paid CC, new pics. However I heard that even doing that they get you.
    Same thing happened to me, I wasn't even chatting with anyone on SA as my subscription had expired two weeks prior. Appealed to no avail. They don't want my money, fuck them. They do this to enough of us and we don't try to get back on desperately, they will go down. I get enough action with drama and for less money hitting escorts. Fuck SA is what I say.

  4. #9142

    GoldenDC

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This curvy babe has been around for some years under different profiles. I think her name is Christine. Any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-79a4dd870fe2
    I think I saw her about 5-6 years ago. She was young, maybe 19-20. Attractive and curvy. Nice girl, but very quiet. The chemistry was lacking--maybe partly the age difference--so I didn't repeat. I think it cost 300 or maybe 400.

  5. #9141

    600 ppm

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    She wants 600 ppm.
    That's steep. I think 400 is reasonable. Thanks!

  6. #9140

    Cell Data and a Prepaid CC

    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    So it happened. Hit with a ban after 4 years. This was really odd though bc I am very careful to talk payment details off of SA. I have barely been using it which was the weird part. A girl from SA that I was texting months ago but never went anywhere did randomly text me again. I started chatting her bc sometimes those rebound conversations can pay off. I was pretty direct with her about payment structure. A few hours later the ban comes.

    I suspect either it's SA doing an undercover program or more likely a salty person just trying to gather screenshots to ban people.

    I contacted SA and it's permanent. I researched this and the ban seems to be pretty good at keeping people off. Any suggestions on how to get around it? Going to do the be device, new internet connection, pre paid CC, new pics. However I heard that even doing that they get you.
    I had the same thing happen to me and went through some trial and error to get around it. This is what ended up working for me:

    1. Never access SA while on Wi-Fi. If you restrict yourself to using cellular data, your IP address will be different every time you access the website.

    2. Use a new prepaid credit card like Vanilla. As an extra precaution, I used a billing address different than my home address.

    3. Use brand new photos that you haven't sent / used as profile pictures on the site before.

    Good luck!

  7. #9139
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This curvy babe has been around for some years under different profiles. I think her name is Christine. Any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-79a4dd870fe2
    She wants 600 ppm.

  8. #9138

    FYI. Fake

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-82ecaaa797f4

    Checked the Pics and they are of Pauline Tantot in Insta.

  9. #9137

    Ban

    So it happened. Hit with a ban after 4 years. This was really odd though bc I am very careful to talk payment details off of SA. I have barely been using it which was the weird part. A girl from SA that I was texting months ago but never went anywhere did randomly text me again. I started chatting her bc sometimes those rebound conversations can pay off. I was pretty direct with her about payment structure. A few hours later the ban comes.

    I suspect either it's SA doing an undercover program or more likely a salty person just trying to gather screenshots to ban people.

    I contacted SA and it's permanent. I researched this and the ban seems to be pretty good at keeping people off. Any suggestions on how to get around it? Going to do the be device, new internet connection, pre paid CC, new pics. However I heard that even doing that they get you.

  10. #9136

    GoldenDC

    This curvy babe has been around for some years under different profiles. I think her name is Christine. Any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-79a4dd870fe2

  11. #9135
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveGer  [View Original Post]
    Asked for 200 to meet in a public place and a fell menu of prices for BCD activity.
    Absurd. An ala carte menu LOL.

  12. #9134
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a pro, or looking for something very specific. Asked for for 300 for a meet and greet at a public place and then go from there. I opted out.
    Asked for 200 to meet in a public place and a fell menu of prices for BCD activity.

  13. #9133
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    It seems that she is chatting to everyone. Received a message from her on SA but haven't responded back to her yet.
    Definitely a pro, or looking for something very specific. Asked for for 300 for a meet and greet at a public place and then go from there. I opted out.

  14. #9132
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    What's her ppm number?
    It seems that she is chatting to everyone. Received a message from her on SA but haven't responded back to her yet.

  15. #9131
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Haven't shared in awhile I hadn't seen her posted and didn't recognize her from any previous posts. Saw her on the site claims to be a teacher but she texts to much during the school day to be a teacher. She asked for 5 I offered 3 settled on 4. Via text she said anal was out. Everything else was in and condoms. In person she was ok with anal offered bare cause she "trusted me". She was easy to meet but little to much of a pro vibe for me. Your mileage may very.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-2b3ca6e62632
    I exchange texts with her last night but quickly got a pro vibe. She wanted 5, but settled on 4. 5. I didn't pull the trigger because her looks was ok and was turned off from the pro vibe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape