Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 131 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1957
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1492

    Barta Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned Barta earlier in my post a few days ago, MMS finally has a partner, it has been a one woman shop since opening. MMS states she is running a HJ only spa. Standard pricing $60/ hr $40/ hhr.
    Agree. Got FS second visit shortly after opening years ago, but HJ before and after, never went back. If the HJ is good enough, maybe worth another visit when not in mood for FS?

  2. #1491

    Leeza

    Had to see what all the hype was about. Went for an hour. She is the sweetest woman who truly enjoys what she does. She's all about giving you pleasure and told me repeatedly that she will try to help my cum as much as I want LOL. I went for the long slow build up release that was fantastic! She continues with a warm oil massage that relaxed me so much to point that my second they I couldn't finish, she worked at it 15 minutes over my time and she didn't mind at all. I love her attitude and sweetness but as far as looks she's just a tad too old for me. The exposed breasts are nice but I'm not sure I'll repeat as it was a drive for me. I could only imagine her 30+ years ago if she was doing the same thing!

  3. #1490

    Barta Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Think it might be Barta Rose. Search forum for Barta. A few mentions. Standard, maybe saran wrap but not FS
    I mentioned Barta earlier in my post a few days ago, MMS finally has a partner, it has been a one woman shop since opening. MMS states she is running a HJ only spa. Standard pricing $60/ hr $40/ hhr.

  4. #1489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Barta?

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody32  [View Original Post]
    Can any one tell me about a spa on RT12. Leominster (maybe) it's across from Steve car wash. I think it's called Rose. I know I'm not giving much information, but I'm not from the area and it's all I have. Thanks. W.
    Think it might be Barta Rose. Search forum for Barta. A few mentions. Standard, maybe saran wrap but not FS

  5. #1488

    Help

    Can any one tell me about a spa on RT12. Leominster (maybe) it's across from Steve car wash. I think it's called Rose. I know I'm not giving much information, but I'm not from the area and it's all I have. Thanks. W.

  6. #1487

    1040

    Usual pleasant and attractive (to me) MILF lady. Nice rub. Never asks or negotiates a tip, not like 1157; smart lady. Had a nice time and tipped her $120 for her time and because she is a nice lady. Been a busy week for me and I'll need time to recover. She mentioned something about a new girl soon.

  7. #1486

    1157

    First time there since COVID. Relatively younger woman, dyed hair, maybe 5'5" in her heels. Looked like she had a rack but turned out to be mostly bra. Lame rub, flip and negotiation. Offered $120 due to inflation (going rate in this area was $100 before COVID), she wanted $140. Since I just paid like $12 per pound at the deli for roast beef, said OK (thanks senile Joe). Mish, tight and just what I wanted and needed for that day. Did not get a name and I never remember them anyway (CRS). Yup, it has gone up in price.

  8. #1485
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    So the new place is advertising on STG, claiming they got 4 girls on staff and a table shower. These ads are always inaccurate, but for the sake of clarity, any evidence of a table shower?
    From what I saw they have a bathroom and four massage rooms and there's definitely not a table shower in any of them.

  9. #1484

    424 Central

    So the new place is advertising on STG, claiming they got 4 girls on staff and a table shower. These ads are always inaccurate, but for the sake of clarity, any evidence of a table shower?

  10. #1483
    Quote Originally Posted by DefDyer  [View Original Post]
    LOL take it easy like I said very inexperienced, and very very tight I would brake her in slowly.
    That's what I'm saying everytime I run into a petite spinner Asian it's a chore getting it like in then you have to take it easy and usually one one position is comfortable.

  11. #1482

    Take it easy young chap

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like they got another Joyce type girl! I'm in. Can Anna take a pounding or do you have to take it easy?
    LOL take it easy like I said very inexperienced, and very very tight I would brake her in slowly.

  12. #1481
    Quote Originally Posted by DefDyer  [View Original Post]
    So I went to Bemis just on a gut feeling like I should, get there am the only one there the girl that comes to the door is by far the youngest and best looking I have ever seen at one of these places. I'm talking the girls in the adds said her name was Anna, well I elect for the hr she leads me in for the table shower, and the other older shorter girls is there, she tells me it is the other girls first time so I am getting two girls while she trains her. Table shower was not great with the new girl but the older woman did a great job. So the massage was by far the best I have ever had at an AMP, at the flip she starts giggling and kisses me on the check and asks what I was I tell her I'd like to go FS 2 times she says 4 I say 3 she says ok and starts giggling again. Her body was fucking amazing one of the best I have seen in life or in movies she was obviously knew it was like being a teen again having sex with an inexperienced person again but well worth it we went twice and I will def be returning even at that price.
    Sounds like they got another Joyce type girl! I'm in. Can Anna take a pounding or do you have to take it easy?

  13. #1480

    Gut feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Try 1177. Yoyo is there currently. Not sure how long she will be there before rotating out, but she returned there this week. Has reviews if search for her. I think she is very cute and provides good service. Price is a bit more than 1040 but a lot less than Bemis. Prettier and younger than the 1040,154 girls.

    I've stopped going to Bemis due to the haggling and high cost.
    So I went to Bemis just on a gut feeling like I should, get there am the only one there the girl that comes to the door is by far the youngest and best looking I have ever seen at one of these places. I'm talking the girls in the adds said her name was Anna, well I elect for the hr she leads me in for the table shower, and the other older shorter girls is there, she tells me it is the other girls first time so I am getting two girls while she trains her. Table shower was not great with the new girl but the older woman did a great job. So the massage was by far the best I have ever had at an AMP, at the flip she starts giggling and kisses me on the check and asks what I was I tell her I'd like to go FS 2 times she says 4 I say 3 she says ok and starts giggling again. Her body was fucking amazing one of the best I have seen in life or in movies she was obviously knew it was like being a teen again having sex with an inexperienced person again but well worth it we went twice and I will def be returning even at that price.

  14. #1479
    Quote Originally Posted by DefDyer  [View Original Post]
    So I have been testing the places out a little bit 1040,154 and Bemis (multiple times at Bemis) have gotten full service at 1040 and Bemis very different prices LOL. So here is my dilemma I have 500 I'm literally looking to blow in one day on a tour of duty I guess you would call it to compare and post about the experience in here. My question is should I hit all the cheap times places with low rates or should I go to the two places with the better looking younger girls and try to get full service at both looking for recommendations and ideas of what you guys would prefer.
    If I'm dropping that kind of money I'd go with a Boston Top Ten girl.

  15. #1478
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Try 1177. Yoyo is there currently. Not sure how long she will be there before rotating out, but she returned there this week. Has reviews if search for her. I think she is very cute and provides good service. Price is a bit more than 1040 but a lot less than Bemis. Prettier and younger than the 1040,154 girls.

    I've stopped going to Bemis due to the haggling and high cost.
    I wouldn't mind the high price at Bemis if they would do twice for 300 instead of one quickie for 200.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape