Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 24696
-
05-23-22 07:36 #19281Senior Member

Posts: 249https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/760458...1-f3f87022d264
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 17:14 #19280Senior Member

Posts: 59Yes. Still in Lemay.
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 15:56 #19279Senior Member

Posts: 38Ads on pages 42 & 43 in the current May 11-17 Riverfront Times.
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 14:09 #19278Senior Member

Posts: 169Jessica former Angels Touch
There was a large breasted girl with Angels Touch a while back named Jessica. Had a place in Soulard. Meet up with her a couple of times for a the massage HJ finish for $$. There was probably more there for $$$ and I just never pulled the trigger. Now I'm kicking myself cause she's no were to be found. If anyone has a line on her, and if she's still seeing people on the side, give me an I'm. We seemed to hit it off well enough to seal the FS deal.
-
05-21-22 09:36 #19277Senior Member

Posts: 152LeMay area
Is Summer still around?
-
05-18-22 23:14 #19276Senior Member

Posts: 889Molly and daughter still around?
About 15-20 years ago there was a MILF named Molly in a decent part of the city I would see for massages a few times. Just HE and Russian IIRC but when I left and. Or she retired, I heard her daughter was getting into the business, or maybe stripping, I don't remember exactly, didn't have a chance. Do you gents know who I am talking about and are either still working?
-
05-18-22 13:56 #19275Senior Member

Posts: 263This is one of the more fucked up things I've ever read in this forum. What a nightmare. I bet some weirdo eas paying her to watch.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 22:38 #19274Senior Member

Posts: 169I absolutely don't agree
Ok, maybe it's ghetto for guys that have the luxury of traveling across the country, and visiting many AMPs along the way. And to you my good friends, I say more power to you, and it's great that you can take it to the next level. But for the guy that can't afford to spend that kind of time and money, Centerville is a diamond in the rough. I've have many incredible experiences at Tokoyo Spa, formerly VIP. The others haven't been as great, but still pretty good. Yes, the women are older, and aren't 20 something year olds typically. But that doesn't bother me, and in fact turns me on more. In the end, it's what you make of it. If they had an equivalent massage parlor full of mature BBW, I'd probably go to that also, and get down and dirty. If Centerville is all you got, it's pretty damn good in my book, and your probably not going to miss what you haven't had in other higher quality establishments. If you have higher standards, that's fine too. I just think your limiting what you'll like in the future, and everyone tastes typically change over time anyway. The older I get, the more I gravitate to the mature big breasted horny gal that needs a good fuck and cum.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 20:07 #19273Senior Member

Posts: 121Sunflower. Avoid
Went to the new sunflower on olive on a whim. I was excited at first -- all the women there were late 30's or early 40's. Fairly attractive. I strip down, she comes in and immediately comes the sheet. Then she pulls it off about ten min in. I say to myself, "alright. Here we go. " But then she tucked the entirety of the sheet around my balls and Johnson to hide it. She avoided all contact in that area.
Then came the weird part. When I walked into the lobby, she was texting a lot. When she entered my room, her phone was in her waist band. Multiple times throughout the session she would remove her left hand from my body and awkwardly massage my back and butt with just one hand. I got curious at one point and looked up at her. She wasn't just texting. She was manoeuvring her phone in a way to take a pic of my ass. She saw me looking or noticed I adjusted my head and awkwardly put her phone away.
By this point I was completely dissatisfied. I felt terrible. Waived a head massage and left, no tip.
-
05-17-22 17:54 #19272Senior Member

Posts: 79Asian Moon Crystal City
I went to Asian Moon last month and it was only massage with incidental contact. Used to be Massage with HE. Has anyone been there lately?.
-
05-17-22 14:56 #19271Senior Member

Posts: 111The toy play is the only upgrade I've been offered or heard of. The finish is fun. Her HJ feels better than a lot of BJs I've had in this hobby.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 11:57 #19270Senior Member

Posts: 228Knotty
My experience years ago was about the same. She's very scattered. Lives in a not so safe area. I was not impressed therefore didn't go back.
Originally Posted by TomCat314
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 11:14 #19269Senior Member

Posts: 339Jessica
Here's the link to her RubMD post and also reviews on TER. Seems to be somewhat of a mixed bag but all of these are from when she was with YGND / Pro Lux.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/760458...1-f3f87022d264
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=294571
-
05-17-22 11:11 #19268Senior Member

Posts: 88Thank you. I absolutely agree. I went to Orlando and was blown away by service environment and looks for a cheaper let me repeat a cheaper price. Centerville really needs to step it up but it will take an effort from customers.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 08:03 #19267Senior Member

Posts: 85Contact
Would be interested in contact info.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




