Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 32158
-
05-19-22 14:52 #21433Senior Member

Posts: 42Diamonds are real
I was in the area last weekend and I love some big chested women. I recalled seeing this post. I happened to be down the street from Kiko and called for appointment. The parking is easy normal lot but bushes block the street a little and when I arrived their was not a lot of foot traffic. Young girl answered the door and I let her know that I was here for Kiko. She showed to the room and Kiko was there making everything neat. I asked for 30 min it was. 4 or. 5 Sorry don't recall. The truth is she give a good strong rub down. Make sure you let her know if you need softer LOL. I would pay just for the massage. She had a little small talk that was good. She gave attention to the boys and the Johnson before the flip. Kiko started HJ without ask about tip. I love that and makes want to give you a little extra. I ask for them titties and she let me pull them out because she already had oil on her hands. Them things a full and amazing. I wanted to kiss them but not this time. I couldn't believe how great they felt. I had to try for a Russian. She wanted $$ for it but didn't bring that much and I wouldn't advise paying it. I may try again for a little less $. She hand game was solid and edging until I shot. I normal shot that far almost got her in the face. She was bending over with her face a little close. Cleaned me up and she ask for me to come back soon. I have not posted in a while because I don't go to different place a lot but I need to check out this whole list.
Originally Posted by DanteDk07
[View Original Post]
Oh I was very clean as well.
-
05-19-22 14:26 #21432Senior Member

Posts: 4223 X Wellness
Yeah 23 X will work in a pintch but I want to try the other two. I heard they are not as clean tho?
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 02:22 #21431Senior Member

Posts: 281Sofia
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...483578833.html
Anyone see her? Any info?
-
05-18-22 22:41 #21430Senior Member

Posts: 119Tara or Nalee
Anyone know if they are back or when they return?
Thanks.
-
05-18-22 18:56 #21429Regular Member

Posts: 14Thigh job
How much does a thigh job run ya at Queen?
Originally Posted by FacelessBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 09:08 #21428Senior Member

Posts: 225Ivy at Pine Tree
I spotted a new addition at Pine Tree (Fairfax) and decided to try her out. She calls herself Ivy. In case anyone gets too excited, she's not the same Ivy who used to be at Angels. This Ivy is a slender Korean woman who I'd guess is in her mid- to late-20 ties. Her face is not attractive, but IMHO she has a very nice body. Beautiful top, looked natural but may not have been, with responsive stand-up nipples. Good butt, somewhat small but shapely and firm. And a clean edible pussy. She was working alone, so only did 30 minutes. Her English is adequate, but limited. Unfortunately she has a habit of frequent giggling. She was into CBJ and DATY /69. No backdoor touching allowed. I'm glad I saw her to satisfy my curiosity. I'd consider repeating in a pinch. House, . 6 + 1. 2.
Rhino.
-
05-18-22 07:45 #21427Senior Member

Posts: 86Amy Sunstar
Visited Sunstar spa in fairfax and got Amy. It's true what reviews say, she is very large upstairs. . 6 for hh and asked for shower. She took me to the table and began a very long shower. Good amount of teasing happened, not sure if it helped but I was encouraging the hell out of it LOL. We get back to the room and she asks me for a tip upfront. Gave her. 6 and she started an average at best massage. Flipped and she said only a HJ and no roaming even. I kind of ignored her and grabbed her teddies anyway LOL. Won't repeat. She is no where near hot enough to be that pricey.
-
05-18-22 02:14 #21426Senior Member

Posts: 81Rainbow
Behind spa fruit is an office complex with 3+/- AMPs. I started at bus spa, did a bit of research and got the impression this place was legit so I headed in the direction of Sleepy Hollow. I passed another one, and then decided to visit the one thereafter. I believe it's called Rainbow, but my memory fails me. All I remember is that this was the closest AMP to Sleepy Hollow, and I did not find any reviews of this place. There I met Kiki who is Chinese, 35 years old, and very, very skinny. While she gave a good effort for the massage, it wasn't the best. On the flip, the only roaming allowed was her ass, and she gave a standard nova. The damage was. 7 for the hour + . 4. She counted the tip and then asked for an additional. 2. My response: for an additional. 2 I expected more roaming. I don't think I'll return.
-
05-17-22 20:52 #21425Senior Member

Posts: 80P2 P but very careful with no slip of tip, wouldn't let it happen at all. Finished with a thigh job.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 20:52 #21424Senior Member

Posts: 80Are you replying to someone? Did you mean to drop a name or a link?
Originally Posted by Moses8989
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 15:46 #21423Regular Member

Posts: 5She is legit with real photos. I have visited her multiple times already.
Massage and more is available if you play your cards right.
-
05-17-22 14:15 #21422Senior Member

Posts: 44I think she was Chinese. Very cute, but too much upsell.
Originally Posted by SuperOoxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 14:11 #21421Regular Member

Posts: 5Magic Touch 4 Hands
If you have ever experienced 4 hands.
Treatment at Magic Touch Therapy in.
Annandale, can you please PM me.
With your experience?
Thank you.
-
05-17-22 11:54 #21420Regular Member

Posts: 5Magic Touch Therapy
If you have gotten 4 Hands treatment at Magic Touch Therapy in Annandale, would you please PM me with some details and costs? Thank you.
-
05-17-22 09:02 #21419Senior Member

Posts: 527Thigh or privates
Was it a thigh job or privates rubbing privates? Experienced Kim allowing the occasional slip of the tip. She mentioned more time if I brought a cover.
Originally Posted by FacelessBoy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




