Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 59516
-
05-17-22 08:03 #48296Regular Member

Posts: 12ML Yesterday. Monica
Saw Monica yesterday. She got very playful early in the session, before the flip. After a while, it was apparent that she wanted the HE in that position. I thought perhaps she was intending a second shot later. Afterward, she cleaned me up with a hot towel. And with 20 minutes left on the clock, she said, "OK. Finish. " I expected she intended to finish with scalp and feet or something like that, but she just left. I got dressed and went to the front. I handed her the payment and she thanked me. Before the door closed behind me, I heard her holler out something. My usual 60/60 became 60/40. I don't think I'll repeat with Monica.
-
05-17-22 07:50 #48295Senior Member

Posts: 342Masks can hide about 20 years and bad teeth.
Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 07:45 #48294Senior Member

Posts: 98Thanks
Appreciate your input. Looking forward to see these girls in summer costumes and no-masks 😊.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
For these girls masks have become more of a way to protect their privacy than a virus protection nowadays.
-
05-17-22 07:11 #48293Senior Member

Posts: 1456Unhappy ending
There is nothing wrong with saying something if you leave unhappy, especially if its at a joint that is known for happiness. Girls don't always talk about what they offer clients, maybe she was scared that she would get in trouble for doing a HJ not realizing the girl in the next room was doing that or possibly more. The girl has now likely been talked to and probably realizes its ok to earn tips by offering a little more than a basic massage. As long as you aren't nasty about it, it seems fine.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 22:26 #48292Banned Member

Posts: 2410Sauna One Homey.
Originally Posted by UGAJohn
[View Original Post]
Holla at ya boy.
-
05-16-22 22:22 #48291Senior Member

Posts: 4061I can see where you're coming from but I can also see why Lily was told about Helen. Helen was scared about the last situation which is probably why she didn't deliver. She was looking out for herself as well as the store. However I'm sure Lily was told because he wasn't satisfied and Lily does make sure her clients are happy when they leave. I don't think Helen would've gotten or got in trouble. Lily did tell the dude to go try someone else. You got to give Helen some time. I'm sure soon she'll be back to her HJ giving self especially when she realizes other girls are making more $$ then her.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 20:23 #48290Senior Member

Posts: 747Helen
Blaming Helen for taking precautions and telling her boss you were not happy is wrong.
-
05-16-22 19:46 #48289Senior Member

Posts: 79Ml?
Gotcha. Didn't get her name but she looked to be mid 30's ish with a cute enough body, but wearing jeans and a mask so couldn't really tell. Hoping to go back again later this week and have my fingers explore some.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 17:31 #48288Banned Member

Posts: 13634Focus on reality and post names.
Originally Posted by GatorBlu
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 17:29 #48287Banned Member

Posts: 13634Perhaps you can clear your Inbox?
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 17:26 #48286Senior Member

Posts: 79Massage Legends
Had a very pleasant dream of a mid 30's fairly cute asian at ML recently, but didn't get to explore her with my hands or anything like that. Anyone ever have any dreams where they were allowed to do something similar? That was my only disappointment, other than that a very good and recommended dream.
-
05-16-22 16:32 #48285Senior Member

Posts: 246Natural Day in Hapeville
Hello gents.
Coming from Virginia and Staying south of the airport this week for work and am looking to relax at an AMP. I see that natural day spa is closest to me. Is that recommend or is there a better and closer option?
Thank you in advance.
-
05-16-22 15:34 #48284Senior Member

Posts: 47Are these Kamps you're referring to Bali and Terrachi? Anything else to add?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 14:19 #48283Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yo, he mentioned both shops homey, take a 420 break and chill. My boy knows how to slay dem chix.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
Holla at ya boy.
-
05-16-22 12:29 #48282Senior Member

Posts: 217Wow?
I was actually responding to your pervious post in the series of Helen and that you had a legit experience / and mentioned to Lily and she said to see Monica at SiSi. Sorry I wasn't being clear. My point was that Lily runs a good shop. The part I failed to say, was she would make it "right" for you! My point was to also confirm that she runs a good shop that others who have worked for her, emulate her. I didn't share their names or shops, as they read this forum and do not want me to mention their names. But I wasn't trying to hide it from you. As the point was that other good shops were spawned by Lily's model of good customer relations. You personally have PMd me before, and I shared at least one of them with you. Ok to PM me again if you like.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





