Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 697 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 747 797 1197 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14115
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Pretty college girl nicole / maggie with the baby Anyone dated her in the past few months? Last time I saw her she couldn't take the D. Haven't reached out since. Want to know if it was a one off event and worth another try.
    Was wondering the same thing. I saw her early on and had a good experience.

  2. #14114
    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her? Is she good looking? I want some attention from an asian girl soo baaad. I never visited an escort in my life and am to scared to
    Yeah, you really want to stay away from that one buddy.

  3. #14113

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her? Is she good looking? I want some attention from an asian girl soo baaad. I never visited an escort in my life and am to scared to
    I agree with everyone. That is not the type of asian attention you want. Nina and her associates are not safe. You will get interupted and intimidated within minutes of placing your donation down.

  4. #14112

    Play it safe

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her? Is she good looking? I want some attention from an asian girl soo baaad. I never visited an escort in my life and am to scared to
    If you're too scared then go to a place that is safe. The AMP's in Greenbelt are all safe places to go. You don't have to know what you're doing. Just book it as if you're going to get a massage. The provider will guide things along so long as you don't make them nervous. Here's how it works.

    -Get an hour massage ($60-70) and ask for a tableshower. They'll play around with your stuff a little. Definitely let them know you like that.

    -When you get back to the room, they will massage your back. If they accidentally rub against your junk, encourage it. Tell her it feels good.

    -If she stands by your head and rubs her body into your hands, rub back. She'll probably be wearing lingerie, so squeeze her ass.

    -She'll flip you over and ask you want you want. Don't act confused. If you want everything (CBJ and CFS), just say you want everything. They'll ask for a tip. Expect to pay up to $200 for just the tip. If you know what you're doing, it's $140, but for your first time, make it easy on yourself, skip the negotiation and be prepared to pay 200.

    -Enjoy.

    I know people in this forum are going to be annoyed with over paying, but if it brings you a little comfort and avoids anxiety, then pay for it.

  5. #14111
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Heh heh, I hear you. Your yeoman's work is well appreciated. I was just giving you a little grief because I was sensing some dumpster shaming. We should celebrate the dumpster, LOL. Objective of many on the forum is the pursuit of the dumpster. Doesn't seem necessary to demean the girls for doing what we want and pay them to do. Let's be realistic, it's part of what makes them popular. If you have other reasons you avoid Bri, that's fair, I get it. If your looking for non-dumpster girls, come down to the Tysons area in VA. An attractive, thin, younger, working girl who offers even BBBJ under 200 hh is more rare than a blue unicorn down here, ugh. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks BMAX. Appreciate the kind words and compliments. But as you well know, I'm a straight shooter and not a bullshitter. I tell it the way it is. The cum dumpster reference was more / less my failed attempt at humor basically trying to convey the point of if a girl is letting a provider go bareback and raw, she is doing it for other mongers as well. I know from first hand and personal experiences a lot of these chicks love playing mind games and telling the monger "how special they are" and "they are the only ones hitting it raw" and blah, blah, blah. They basically tell you what you want to hear. Their one and only concern is parting you from your hard earned money. LOL.

  6. #14110

    Don't go unless you want get attacked

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her? Is she good looking? I want some attention from an asian girl soo baaad. I never visited an escort in my life and am to scared to
    Stay away, pimps come in between session and throw you out and get robbed. Save your ASx.

  7. #14109
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis  [View Original Post]
    That Asian lady known as Nina goes by Aubrey now.
    Where can I find her? Is she good looking? I want some attention from an asian girl soo baaad. I never visited an escort in my life and am to scared to

  8. #14108

    Pop pop caton ave

    Don't go rodeway on caton Ave some shooting happened there.

  9. #14107

    Nina aka Aubrey aka fillipino goddess

    That Asian lady known as Nina goes by Aubrey now.

  10. #14106
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKnauf  [View Original Post]
    She was doing 100 just last week. So I'm sure the rate negotiable.
    Nah she's good she's small.

  11. #14105
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    I have seen girls who are popular and have open menu. Hell, I've done of my fair share of initial write-ups on a lot of them on both here and EB. (I. E. TOFTT). And normally I quit seeing them once they go downhill like the way Bree has. I understand my selection might be limited but it is what it is I suppose. No harm, No foul BMAX!
    Heh heh, I hear you. Your yeoman's work is well appreciated. I was just giving you a little grief because I was sensing some dumpster shaming. We should celebrate the dumpster, LOL. Objective of many on the forum is the pursuit of the dumpster. Doesn't seem necessary to demean the girls for doing what we want and pay them to do. Let's be realistic, it's part of what makes them popular. If you have other reasons you avoid Bri, that's fair, I get it. If your looking for non-dumpster girls, come down to the Tysons area in VA. An attractive, thin, younger, working girl who offers even BBBJ under 200 hh is more rare than a blue unicorn down here, ugh. Keep up the good work.

  12. #14104

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I'm not shocked by that in the least however her most recent ads have been saying she's not doing BBFS or something to that end which I found to be weird as she's let basically everyone turn her into one of the biggest human twinkies in Baltimore. The only reason why I haven't done the same is her outrageous rates. It doesn't matter how in demand she is or how often she let's dudes nut in her, the girl is literally built and acts like every streetwalker Over on the WW loop. Why would I pay $ . 40-60 for her when I can get the same service from the same type of girl for $0. 2-0. 4? Most of the girls that are posting ads are just streetwalkers with a room and they or their pimp make them seem high value but they don't put in that work.
    I have seen her many times in the past. Quoting now a minimum of 150. If you're out there paying 150 for her you must be insane. Quite some time ago it would've been worth it but if you do ever go see her I suggest you request that she leaves the arm coverings on. Because those arms are a mess.

  13. #14103

    Am I the one playing games?

    I don't know but I tried to come off direct. To me this was bizzare. I was going to take a shot and see if this was real and now I'm thinking it's not or some kind of set up. Could anyone let me know on their thoughts.

    This is the ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81754039#.[blue]The screenshot was delated because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  14. #14102

    Mandy near Lansdowne

    I used to see her on a regular over a year ago. I'd pick her up out Elkridge at someone's condo where she was staying and get a room or cardate. She was using back then but looked ten times better than she looks now. But she disappeared for a while and resurfaced online. Initially I was happy and rushed to set up a date with her because she was always a good time, good menu. So after some phone tag, I finally set up a date. Get to her house and she's pleasant as usual but I was disappointed to see how she looks now. She used to be a 9. Anyway I did the deed for old times sake, but I won't be going back. Her ads now show a limited menu. I think the guy who she is living with is controlling her phone and doing the postings. The house smells disgusting LOL. I know I saw a dog and I know she smokes crack like crazy so the smell might be a combination of both. I haven't figured out how to include attachments yet so I try to give as much info on my posts as possible.

  15. #14101

    Lilbit

    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Any other details? BBBJ etc? I've been curious about Lilbit for a while but 150 is a bit steep for the price of admission and it doesn't seem like she has the looks to match, so perhaps she makes up for it with extras?
    She was doing 100 just last week. So I'm sure the rate negotiable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape