Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Big booty hunters

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 114 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1701
This blog is moderated by ParrotRange
  1. #1221

    This post and Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Reviews seem mix on LC.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...031/7709137899
    LOL where were these 2 last week when I was looking for someone? Of course these girls show up when I’m saving for my vacay. As for the the pawg, even with the mix reviews I'd let her know that I don't want to be rushed and like to have an enjoyable time.

  2. #1220

    Thick big booty pawg?

    Any info on this one? Reviews seem mix on LC.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...031/7709137899

  3. #1219

    Mariah

    Gave this one a QV try. Big ass, nice bbw. Cool attitude, did a CBJ and k9 hit. Nice size boobs, CBJ was solid with enough to get the little head in attention. Once fully saluted, k9 that thick white ass. Grip was nice but needed lube due to drying out. Had some on me. Continued with stroking, dirty talking was nice, she was moaning and getting wetter with each stroke. No rush, Finally filled the bag, got dress and left.

    Some cons.

    Only allows two pops on H only. No msog for HH or H which is a shame for a thick pawg like her.

    Private resident so expect a family home, there are some cons to this as people had cameras on their door pointing towards her location and there may have been a small child in the resident at the time so that was a bit of a let down. Not a fan of kids in the line of action. So may or may not repeat depending on the little vs big head fight.

    https://callescort.org/770-515-9182

  4. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    She got good reviews on LC. I hit her up a few times in the past and she's either (A) slow to respond to text (B) doesn't answer the phone (C) answers text and stops responding when asking for address. Plus her rates have went up since she first appeared last year. Her qv used to be 100. I believe her qv is either 120 130 140 or 150 can't remember. I tried getting her to accept 100 and she wasnt having it. I rarely spend more than 100 for a qv for a new provider, hell any provider for that matter. For me to spend more than 100 (within reason) they got to allow recording, service has to be 10/10 or be a current or past pornstar. The last one I smashed was juicy tee. Google her. Great experience and recorded session for 300 late last year when she was visiting.

  5. #1217

  6. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSsplitt  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    You got the link? Just takes me to homepage.
    She's on eros. Try this one.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...950.htm?cat=26

  7. #1215

    Here is some game

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSsplitt  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    You got the link? Just takes me to homepage.
    Open another ad on that site and copy and paste the numbers At the end of the url.

  8. #1214

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus07  [View Original Post]
    She's the chick in the pics. Ass and lips are phat and fake. Had a great time with her so much so that I was late for work after seeing her and when I told her that I had to call them and tell them I'm running late she was worried and concerned about me however she never rushed me at all. When she let me in I was shocked it was actually her from her face to the tats. I told her if it wasnt her I was just going to leave and she was like I wouldn't have a problem with that and then asked me do I like what I see. I was Fuck yeah! CBJ was decent but the magic is k9 style. Ass is massive and is soft and the ripple effect was magical. She talks dirty and will let you bust on her ass. She throws it back hard too. I wanted to bust on her ass but didn't last long so I bust in the bag. Got dressed and had some convo and left speeding to work. She's verifed on adultsearch. She's also on eros and sometimes on skipthegames. Her rates are high though. 200 for qv. I figured I just got a small bonus and this was a once in a lifetime thing for me cause I won't be going back cause she's too far and too high. Her incall is a decent house in the heart of gwinnett which was about 1 and 45 minutes from me that night and slight traffic.

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2586632
    Hey,

    You got the link? Just takes me to homepage.

  9. #1213

    Lacii

    Went to see her a few backs just for a qv which was cool for the price. Answered as soon as I got there didn't have to wait at all. When I walked in she had a top on and that's it. Ass was way fatter then in pics. Gave her donation and she gave me a CBJ until my boy was was rock had some good suction nice lips wit braces. She asked me how I wanted her I told her to turn around. Man I hit her k9 the whole time and her ass soft I kept smacking it lmaooo. She was creaming all on my dick and I busted in the bag she gave me some wipes and I left. Good if you trying to get a quick nut in.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4703023845

  10. #1212
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hey the link takes you to the main page.
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3188840643

    I ended up seeing her. Ass is phat from behind. She wanted. 120 qv got her down to. 100 qv so I pulled the trigger. She's in the ackworth area which is further then I would have liked. Overall decent time she talks dirty too. Would I repeat. Nope.

  11. #1211
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus07  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post earlier today. Did my usual research and txt from multiple app numbers getting info. She's visiting and does FT / Duo shows so I asked for one. Got the cashapp name and snapchat name and continued with my research. On the other number I asked for pics and she sent me her IG which is private and had to request. Few hrs later she accepts it and I see more pics and she is indeed in atlanta. Saw a post with her tiktok name so again my research leads me to tiktok and found her profile. From all my research her body doesn't look like she got a phat ass. Could be wrong cause pics can be deceiving. She doesn't really show her ass from behind or the side but more front only type. She takes forever to respond and her qv is. 120 so I won't be partaking in this one. Pics from ad look good however could be smaller then it looks and I'm not wasting. 120 on what appears to be a average sized ass. If anyone partakes report back. Ill post this on both escort and big booty hunter pages.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/26841808
    Hey the link takes you to the main page.

  12. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus07  [View Original Post]
    She's the chick in the pics.
    Damn. That's ashleythebombshell! Her azz is phat as fuck! And she has a bit of a following on IG and O-fans, so not surprising about the expense for qv. That's a worthy notch on the belt!

  13. #1209

    Big bootyy jasmine

    She's the chick in the pics. Ass and lips are phat and fake. Had a great time with her so much so that I was late for work after seeing her and when I told her that I had to call them and tell them I'm running late she was worried and concerned about me however she never rushed me at all. When she let me in I was shocked it was actually her from her face to the tats. I told her if it wasnt her I was just going to leave and she was like I wouldn't have a problem with that and then asked me do I like what I see. I was Fuck yeah! CBJ was decent but the magic is k9 style. Ass is massive and is soft and the ripple effect was magical. She talks dirty and will let you bust on her ass. She throws it back hard too. I wanted to bust on her ass but didn't last long so I bust in the bag. Got dressed and had some convo and left speeding to work. She's verifed on adultsearch. She's also on eros and sometimes on skipthegames. Her rates are high though. 200 for qv. I figured I just got a small bonus and this was a once in a lifetime thing for me cause I won't be going back cause she's too far and too high. Her incall is a decent house in the heart of gwinnett which was about 1 and 45 minutes from me that night and slight traffic.

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2586632

  14. #1208

    Big booty

    Saw this post earlier today. Did my usual research and txt from multiple app numbers getting info. She's visiting and does FT / Duo shows so I asked for one. Got the cashapp name and snapchat name and continued with my research. On the other number I asked for pics and she sent me her IG which is private and had to request. Few hrs later she accepts it and I see more pics and she is indeed in atlanta. Saw a post with her tiktok name so again my research leads me to tiktok and found her profile. From all my research her body doesn't look like she got a phat ass. Could be wrong cause pics can be deceiving. She doesn't really show her ass from behind or the side but more front only type. She takes forever to respond and her qv is. 120 so I won't be partaking in this one. Pics from ad look good however could be smaller then it looks and I'm not wasting. 120 on what appears to be a average sized ass. If anyone partakes report back. Ill post this on both escort and big booty hunter pages.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/26841808

  15. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to get a hold of her for the past couple days, but nothing. I wanted to see her this morning but couldn't get a hold of her. We talked last month and I tried to see her but conflicting schedules. If you do see her let me know. Love me some big white ass.
    Finally got a chance to meet up with her on early Saturday morning. Went foe the qv. 80. When I get there she wasnt exactly what I was expecting. If go to the link I posted regarding her, her body is not as big as I like it. She's more off a chubby chick vs bbw. She does have a huge gut and her ass is more wide then big. Eliminate the gut then that's different. She looks a grandma in the face but cool chick tho. She does have rules. No cim. She does bbj or CBJ (clients choice) and you can bust anywhere except cim. For hhr and hr you get as many nuts as you can bust within the time. Her bbj is one of the best I've ever had. Deepthroat galore and takes direction very well. I had to stop her cause I was about to nut which is very rare. Hit from the back and she's very vocal and used a vibrator when I was going to town. She talks very dirry too. Bust in the bag and chatted while getting dressed. She's very talkative too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape