The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 466 516 916 1416 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 23695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17470

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    I know that's your thing LowRider but I like having some fun because I'm the real Fake Shady. Well at least FreetoPlay is.
    It was a good time taking her on a ride. Turned her bad day into a day ending with a smile. That definitely makes for a good time.

  2. #17469

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    I know that's your thing LowRider but I like having some fun because I'm the real Fake Shady. Well at least FreetoPlay is.
    Amen Vamp, being decent pays off in the hobby and life in general. More should figure that out. Karma is a beautiful thing when its on your side!

  3. #17468
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal134  [View Original Post]
    She never told me no.
    Thanks for the info guys. I've been reading a lot of your posts for a few weeks now. I just found this site on Reddit. I used to be in the hobby about a decade ago but I didn't do any research on any of these girls before. Felt pretty sketchy but I never had any trouble other than the girls never looking like the pics in their posts on backpage.

  4. #17467

    Pimping Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider69  [View Original Post]
    Pimping and dealing would be the more lucrative loving acts. To know these girls on a personal level would ruin the sex and bore the fuck out of me.
    I know that's your thing LowRider but I like having some fun because I'm the real Fake Shady. Well at least FreetoPlay is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails motorbikebeat2.jpg‎   charm 2.jpg‎   charm (1).jpg‎  

  5. #17466

  6. #17465
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonedude  [View Original Post]
    She's one of those don't do that girls, smh she's a don't touch me girl.
    She never told me no.

  7. #17464
    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Well LowRider69 my mother always said to me to be like Jesus and love them all. When I use make my rounds through the strip clubs when I was younger I was referred to as the Patron Saint of Exotic Dancers (Strippers). My nickname during my Spa tours was Mushroomhead and / or Two Candy. But since I took my Bodhi vows I practice lovingkindness whenever and wherever I am. So I've come back full circle to loving them all. Especially my little boo.
    Pimping and dealing would be the more lucrative loving acts. To know these girls on a personal level would ruin the sex and bore the fuck out of me.

  8. #17463
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal134  [View Original Post]
    That's Emily. She was a good time when I last saw her, but that was 6 months ago which is ages in this thing, so I can't say how she is currently.
    She's one of those don't do that girls, smh she's a don't touch me girl.

  9. #17462
    Quote Originally Posted by Reynoldz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? I've been seeing her ads on and off for a couple of weeks.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...y/347443233764
    That's Emily. She was a good time when I last saw her, but that was 6 months ago which is ages in this thing, so I can't say how she is currently.

  10. #17461

    Info

    Anyone seen this girl? I've been seeing her ads on and off for a couple of weeks.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...y/347443233764

  11. #17460

    No name

    Sorry, but there's no name to search. And I seem to remember there being previous reports.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...d/747661484719

  12. #17459

    UTR Girl

    My UTR girl contacted me and is able to do incalls today and possibly over the weekend. If you need a refresher, get a hold of me. Ok I'm out.

  13. #17458

    Jesus Love

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider69  [View Original Post]
    OMG! You hang out with more prostitutes than Jesus. The only time I want to hang out with these girls is when their faces are buried in my lap. You are a valued member of our little community, so you should be more careful. Hanging out with the wrong people can have negative consequences. These girls aren't that interesting to hang out with. Other than saving a few bucks with a freeby here and there, what do you get out of it?
    Well LowRider69 my mother always said to me to be like Jesus and love them all. When I use make my rounds through the strip clubs when I was younger I was referred to as the Patron Saint of Exotic Dancers (Strippers). My nickname during my Spa tours was Mushroomhead and / or Two Candy. But since I took my Bodhi vows I practice lovingkindness whenever and wherever I am. So I've come back full circle to loving them all. Especially my little boo.

  14. #17457
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1022  [View Original Post]
    Here's what I'll say. The other night she went for 15 min. Not going thru the motions type shit, good effort. Could tell something was off though. She stopped and said she wasn't feeling it. I'm thinking I just dealt with an older Lilly. She apologized and told me to keep my money. Nobody fucking does that. We took a short break and chatted, then she got on her knees and finished the job. She gained my respect with the money thing and the BJ was phenomenal. She loves doing it and will go 30 minutes if need be. We then chatted some more about a Sugar Baby problem I'm having which was nice. I'm already thinking about that next BJ. Says she doesn't post a lot cause she's cleaning and rehabbing properties, so treat her with respect when reaching out.
    Yeah that's the way she is. Was only planning BBBJ last night and I wasn't feeling it that much. So we took a short break and chatted. I told her what I liked and she said well why didn't you tell that then. LOL. And she started right back on it again with all the teasing, licking and kissing. Got me going. She then pulled down her top and we did some titty fucking. And then I just looked at her and she took off her bottom and we slammed away to completion. We cleaned up and started talking and the next thing we knew it was 2 am in the morning. As I was leaving we began talking again on the porch and steps before we both realized that we were starting back up again. Now I'm going to say don't expect this. We have hung out a couple of times and just talked because we share a lot of the same interests. But again she's no bullshit straight forward. And TP I understand about sugar babies. LOL. I got my own addiction to one.

  15. #17456
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 16
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape