Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 615 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #6614

    Often scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    What's with the SBs who insist on communicating offline on Snapchat?

    Thanks.
    In my experience, those are often scammers, and often outside the USA.

    In many cases, their next step is to direct you to an OF account, or other money-siphoning venue. They don't want to put that in a Seeking message thread, as they know they'll get deleted / banned. So they take their contacts immediately to Snapchat.

    This is not always the case, of course. Many younger people do use Snapchat legitimately. But if they immediately try to get you onto Snap, beware. Just ask yourself, "Does this feel legit, or like a scam?" Your gut reaction is usually the right one.

  2. #6613

    Question

    What's with the SBs who insist on communicating offline on Snapchat?

    Thanks.

  3. #6612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Newest List 5-21-22

    Here is latest.

    Curiousbunny: checks a lot of boxes for crypto-scammer. I could be wrong.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-1df697312c2c


    CreativePrincess: UTR, multiple profiles, reported before. I think I would like to meet her or video chat some time. Has anyone actually seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-33e58e6efdf1


    FriendlyHottie: TGTBT / SCAMMER, 6' tall? Nah, I could be wrong but. see for yourself.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-798b53289b1f


    BaddieXOXO: may be real and local but the pics all belong to SM star Espe Gonzalez: https://mobile.twitter.com/Espeeeegz23/ https://www.instagram.com/espeeeegz23/.
    https://www.tiktok.com/@espeeeegz23?_.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-530f3037af00

    FeminineMizz: I could be wrong but the profile language screams foreigner. And not the rock band.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-6bafd4b553f8

    Chynablue1: lots of signals it is a crypto-scammer. The only wrong note is the profile does not say Asian or Mixed. Checked me out and favorited me. Always a bad sign of indiscriminate interest. Led with her aol.com account and asked for my email.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-a3c35af29de1

    Layden Lux: Using pictures of Lindsay Capuano. How could the admins not notice?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-a01e754915fc


    BAM.

  4. #6611
    I saw HotSocialite, she's really picky and only looking for younger guys, also moved 1. 5 hrs away not wortht he drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Here you go!


    HotSocialite: reported before as a rinser. Is anyone making any progress? She is on the site every day. I have PII.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-38867372edeb


    ZLE: taking me straight to text using a Wisconsin # with no PII.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-fe76b1967145


    WisePunk: classic crypto-scammer, wants to chat about blockchain. "I can usually close a trade in 30 minutes and get 10-15% of my capital per profit."

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-bc8ac530558c


    Kiara123: TGTBT, Immediately proposed FWB. Taking me to text. Asked 250 ppm, Can host in Hamilton. Sent picture of chunky girl unlike profile pic, asking for nanny money, using paypal of Jabbar Emery.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-2c60383f8091


    FriendlyMarathoner: looks a lot like a classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-ccd93357ac01


    SeductiveQueen: Lazy classic crypto-scammer using stolen picture: https://twitter.com/derbauer1_denny?.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-6a837bd19fe9


    BAM.

  5. #6610

    Easy Fix

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone having issues viewing profiles on seeking? All that I click on come up with the message that the account is blocked or deactivated.
    Not exactly sure why, but it appears to have as I use my phone and a desktop interchangeable. So whenever I get that massage, a simple log back out and in fixes that every time.

  6. #6609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    News as of 5-18-223

    Here you go!


    HotSocialite: reported before as a rinser. Is anyone making any progress? She is on the site every day. I have PII.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-38867372edeb


    ZLE: taking me straight to text using a Wisconsin # with no PII.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-fe76b1967145


    WisePunk: classic crypto-scammer, wants to chat about blockchain. "I can usually close a trade in 30 minutes and get 10-15% of my capital per profit."

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-bc8ac530558c


    Kiara123: TGTBT, Immediately proposed FWB. Taking me to text. Asked 250 ppm, Can host in Hamilton. Sent picture of chunky girl unlike profile pic, asking for nanny money, using paypal of Jabbar Emery.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-2c60383f8091


    FriendlyMarathoner: looks a lot like a classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-ccd93357ac01


    SeductiveQueen: Lazy classic crypto-scammer using stolen picture: https://twitter.com/derbauer1_denny?.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-6a837bd19fe9


    BAM.

  7. #6608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Smartphone from 1993

    Quote Originally Posted by Zcochran00  [View Original Post]
    For the record, looking at that pic the fact that there's a smartphone in there means it _can't_ actually be from 1993 Not sure specifically why there's that older timestamp on there, but it could just be some kind of retro camera filter or something (googling turns up several of those, which can add "a vintage filter, light leak, and date stamp" to the actual photo).
    Good catch! Thanks for the tip! Of course it is also possible that she is a time-traveler. What with all the UFO news around, who knows?

    BAM.

  8. #6607
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone having issues viewing profiles on seeking? All that I click on come up with the message that the account is blocked or deactivated.
    That has been happening recently to me also.

  9. #6606
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]


    Princessshy, 22, Pics from 1993 and very fuzzy, repeat profile?


    BAM.
    For the record, looking at that pic the fact that there's a smartphone in there means it _can't_ actually be from 1993 Not sure specifically why there's that older timestamp on there, but it could just be some kind of retro camera filter or something (googling turns up several of those, which can add "a vintage filter, light leak, and date stamp" to the actual photo).

  10. #6605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    New Data Dump

    I am starting to block the obvious scammers. That means I will not be able to share any notes I may have filed on their profiles. I like to file before the list gets too long for both you guys and my posting work.

    Krnbabe: She has been on the site since 4-18. She used to use BabyS. No sex SB. Is her continuing presence a sign of the triumph of hope over experience or is someone actually paying her for platonic dates?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-455a21182f6b


    Angelsubmissive 27: Claims to be working in Columbus for the military but some how lives in Cinti but cannot meet. Sharing. Complicated tale of woe. Can only communicate over google but is still using Hangouts which I believe has been eliminated in the US. Claims security restrictions are limiting how she can talk. I'm out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-c608fdf853d0


    Phia Phia: Took me straight to SC where she is selling membership to her premium snap. I have to admit, she is even hotter in her SC pictures. She may also be offering incall in Hyde Park. I am trying to get a price. No PII and I suspect she is a High End traveling UTR staying in a B&B. I was wrong; she's a complicated scammer. Her website: https://meetmesophiamiller.com/ To see her, you first need to buy her premium snap. Then you can schedule but she requires a $100 deposit.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-fe834acdcd3b


    CuteDame: Took me to text using Iowa area code. Sent me a nude picture of Ariel Rebel. Refuses to meet or video chat. SCAMMER! I am blocking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-f28091e7d218


    Princessshy, 22, Pics from 1993 and very fuzzy, repeat profile?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-bca84a58489f


    Hunxhdd990: Age-pix mismatch, profile language is classic crypto-scammer. I could be wrong.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-48cb485c3fdc


    ArtisticLover: classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-44713d3760f6


    PrivateSavvy: I reported this chick earlier. She took me to snap and tried to get me to sign up for her OF at $39.99/ mo. She keeps sending me videos and pix (no nudes.) Now she has a new angle: she is auctioning a BJ lottery to one of her fans. You have to be a subscriber to be eligible. Here is a link for anyone who is both a gambler and a big BJ fan: https://onlyfans.com/savvysohn. I think she also once posted a video of her having sex with a fan.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-32cf428d3ece

    BeautifulSoul: Nando1, woe, woe, woe, took me straight to text. Shared some headshots then sent a lengthy copy-paste beg for money. I offered to meet her with some cash. She can't; her son is too sick. Fortunately, she says you guys are taking pity and helping her out. I am blocking her out of caution.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-32cf428d3ece


    Viazapped: On since 6-18. Some pictures are that old. She just had a baby. I have PII / SM. Says she can only meet after 9 PM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-aa6c09e7b93f


    Sweetcheeksoxox: joined 3-29-22, wants 2 K / mo paid PPM AND wants money at the MnG.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-2d1ccc386e14


    AlluringDancer: This is her 4th or 5th profile. UTR, nice body. I have never met.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-95a561236cbf


    Dominateme: This is her third profile on Seeking. I have never been able to get her to engage. However, I have her PII and SM which are extensive. The profile pic is old. She is very athletic. She has also shaved a few years off her real age. She answered and is taking me straight to snap. Tried to sell me content. Ghosting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-0dc9d39660a9


    BAM.

  11. #6604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Profile Viewing

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone having issues viewing profiles on seeking? All that I click on come up with the message that the account is blocked or deactivated.
    I am not having that problem as of 1 PM, today. However, I am using a Mac laptop not a phone.

    BAM.

  12. #6603

    Unable to view profiles on Seeking

    Is anyone having issues viewing profiles on seeking? All that I click on come up with the message that the account is blocked or deactivated.

  13. #6602
    Quote Originally Posted by Decatur21  [View Original Post]
    To me it's pretty obvious she is bigger than what her pictures say. In the third pic she has some badge around her neck and the way she manipulated the picture makes it disappear on the left side. Plus her neck is super thin. I stay away from the ones that obviously manipulate their pics. Plus her first pic she looks super thick.

    Seriously, who in the world would pay 600-700 just to hang out?
    Looks like a big girl if that's your thing. Most definitely not mine.

  14. #6601

    Aren't you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Decatur21  [View Original Post]
    To me it's pretty obvious she is bigger than what her pictures say. In the third pic she has some badge around her neck and the way she manipulated the picture makes it disappear on the left side. Plus her neck is super thin. I stay away from the ones that obviously manipulate their pics. Plus her first pic she looks super thick.

    Seriously, who in the world would pay 600-700 just to hang out?
    Paying an escort $300-400 an hour just to hang out?

    God knows there was no plan to have sex, that only happens because you make her so hot she drops her panties and just has to have you.

    Seriously though, this is where some are getting their expectations because a meet takes 2-3 hours of their time.

  15. #6600
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I included some data on her in my last summary. She is real and somewhat matches her pictures. However, when I met her for a MnG I discovered she is a BBW. In addition, she told me she gets $600-700 per meet just to hang out. Our meeting ended quickly with lot's of politeness on both sides. Maybe, in my case, she just didn't like what she saw and will make a better deal for you.

    BAM.
    To me it's pretty obvious she is bigger than what her pictures say. In the third pic she has some badge around her neck and the way she manipulated the picture makes it disappear on the left side. Plus her neck is super thin. I stay away from the ones that obviously manipulate their pics. Plus her first pic she looks super thick.

    Seriously, who in the world would pay 600-700 just to hang out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape