Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 720 1120 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9138

    FYI. Fake

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-82ecaaa797f4

    Checked the Pics and they are of Pauline Tantot in Insta.

  2. #9137

    Ban

    So it happened. Hit with a ban after 4 years. This was really odd though bc I am very careful to talk payment details off of SA. I have barely been using it which was the weird part. A girl from SA that I was texting months ago but never went anywhere did randomly text me again. I started chatting her bc sometimes those rebound conversations can pay off. I was pretty direct with her about payment structure. A few hours later the ban comes.

    I suspect either it's SA doing an undercover program or more likely a salty person just trying to gather screenshots to ban people.

    I contacted SA and it's permanent. I researched this and the ban seems to be pretty good at keeping people off. Any suggestions on how to get around it? Going to do the be device, new internet connection, pre paid CC, new pics. However I heard that even doing that they get you.

  3. #9136

    GoldenDC

    This curvy babe has been around for some years under different profiles. I think her name is Christine. Any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-79a4dd870fe2

  4. #9135
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveGer  [View Original Post]
    Asked for 200 to meet in a public place and a fell menu of prices for BCD activity.
    Absurd. An ala carte menu LOL.

  5. #9134
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a pro, or looking for something very specific. Asked for for 300 for a meet and greet at a public place and then go from there. I opted out.
    Asked for 200 to meet in a public place and a fell menu of prices for BCD activity.

  6. #9133
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    It seems that she is chatting to everyone. Received a message from her on SA but haven't responded back to her yet.
    Definitely a pro, or looking for something very specific. Asked for for 300 for a meet and greet at a public place and then go from there. I opted out.

  7. #9132
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    What's her ppm number?
    It seems that she is chatting to everyone. Received a message from her on SA but haven't responded back to her yet.

  8. #9131
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Haven't shared in awhile I hadn't seen her posted and didn't recognize her from any previous posts. Saw her on the site claims to be a teacher but she texts to much during the school day to be a teacher. She asked for 5 I offered 3 settled on 4. Via text she said anal was out. Everything else was in and condoms. In person she was ok with anal offered bare cause she "trusted me". She was easy to meet but little to much of a pro vibe for me. Your mileage may very.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-2b3ca6e62632
    I exchange texts with her last night but quickly got a pro vibe. She wanted 5, but settled on 4. 5. I didn't pull the trigger because her looks was ok and was turned off from the pro vibe.

  9. #9130

    Thick latina

    Haven't shared in awhile I hadn't seen her posted and didn't recognize her from any previous posts. Saw her on the site claims to be a teacher but she texts to much during the school day to be a teacher. She asked for 5 I offered 3 settled on 4. Via text she said anal was out. Everything else was in and condoms. In person she was ok with anal offered bare cause she "trusted me". She was easy to meet but little to much of a pro vibe for me. Your mileage may very.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-2b3ca6e62632

  10. #9129
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveGer  [View Original Post]
    Been messaging this one. Pictures look attractive and has menu for PPM. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-7db5b072bedc
    What's her ppm number?

  11. #9128

    DmvSweetPea on Seeking

    Men,

    I went out for lunch with Sweet Pea and decided she wasn't a good candidate. I sent her a note saying there was too much age difference. She came back to me two months later and suggested that I should have given her an allowance for our lunch, but asked if I was still interested. We texted a bit more. I offered to meet her at hotel. She said she wanted a few more lunch or dinner dates for between $200 and $400 a date before a hotel date. I told her I wasn't interest.

    Razor.
    https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/1c9f6c1e-0982-4207-a3f2-7fcec09ff782
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails temp.jpg‎  

  12. #9127

    Seeking

    Seeking membership cost raising like gas prices. Good days of seeking are gone.

  13. #9126

    Lindababy

    Been messaging this one. Pictures look attractive and has menu for PPM. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-7db5b072bedc

  14. #9125

    Wildandnerdy


  15. #9124
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    She advertising at 4 as an escort it appears.
    I don't care about the pro vs SB debate. I don't care to make that distinction. But why has this forum started spending so much time talking about ugly chicks? You couldn't pay me to have sex with these women lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape