Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 611 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7455

  2. #7454
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy6977  [View Original Post]
    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...o/870482251606

    Anyone partake or have info on her? Thanks.
    Saw about year+ ago. Pretty, sexy lady and good session. Also unsettled living situation and impossible to catch. Really bad tcb skills even by stg standards. Common to get response 3 days later at 3 am asking if you able to meet. Good luck maybe you can catch her.

  3. #7453

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy6977  [View Original Post]
    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...o/870482251606

    Anyone partake or have info on her? Thanks.
    She has a few good reviews from the other site. Her TCB skills need work but she has been around for some time.

  4. #7452

    Ashley / Bria

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...o/870482251606

    Anyone partake or have info on her? Thanks.

  5. #7451

    Whisper

    Whisper used to be my go to girl. The stories about her kid are true. It got more and more awkward as he got a little older. I'd guess he's 4-5 years old by now.

    I'd never see her again in the POS apartment in the Burgh, More of a risk, is the baby's daddy or driver as she calls him.

    Never again,

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAJoesHesAHoe  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I've been in the game a while but brand new to the forum. I went and saw Whisper this year. I walk into her shitty apartment and she stops me and says my son is in the other room asleep. So I'm like WTF but I walk with her to the back room. As I'm walking by I see the son is way older than she said he was and it still up on his iPad. So she gets undressed and I tell her I'm not comfortable with him being in the next room over so I leave and as I'm walking out the son says Hi Daddy where are you going? And then starts yelling daddy daddy! I ran out of there and would not recommend.

  6. #7450
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGate18  [View Original Post]
    Really good question. I remember she had some non-hobby related issues with her Uncle LEO, that might be why she disappeared. I hope I am wrong and I hope she is well.
    She was still around even given those issues. However, sort of related to the various problems, her living situation was pretty unsettled and was never in position to do in call but might have done some outcall for a bit. Despite her ad being up on Tryst (may still be idk) stopped responding to texts so I just gave up.

  7. #7449

    Uncle?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember the tiny MILF Krystal rose on tryst? Any info on what happened to her? My favorite provider ever.
    Really good question. I remember she had some non-hobby related issues with her Uncle LEO, that might be why she disappeared. I hope I am wrong and I hope she is well.

  8. #7448
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #7447
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #7446
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #7445
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #7444

    She's a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by JLynxx  [View Original Post]
    She's so hot but so hard to reach nowadays.
    If she's hard to reach, common sense and self respect come together to hold hands and says, she's NOT worth it.

  13. #7443

    Use ya brain

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot642  [View Original Post]
    There are a few reviews on the other site about her. Most seem good but I can't tell you first hand. Read a few and take the best from the senior members and go from there. Have fun stay safe.
    Go Eat a glizzy.

  14. #7442
    Alias for Bugle Boy, add him to your ignore list, if you don't then don't complain about it. If you engage him then know you are part of the problem.


    Posts: 38
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #7441

    MILF Krystal rose

    Does anyone remember the tiny MILF Krystal rose on tryst? Any info on what happened to her? My favorite provider ever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape