Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 693 743 1143 1643 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 33447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23817

    Thick beechmont babe

    Anyone seem her yet to know if she is legit yet? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81755084.

    Thanks.

  2. #23816

    Amber Meadows?

    Another of my favorite petite spinner providers seems to have gone off the radar.

    First Leighbby. Now Amber Meadows.

    Anyone have any info on her or seen Amber Meadows recently?

  3. #23815

    It's the same person

    She changed her number. I verified the 859 number when I posted.

    Here is his post from Lexington: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5914383#post5914383 Same pictures.

    Lex ad with new number https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/362158281588.

    He also posted in Louisville. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5914391#post5914391 Same pictures and now the same 513 number.



    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Is it really the same person? Similar, but to me at least, not a match. Phone number in the ad is also different from the one shared by DarkKnight. Can we get confirmation from someone whose met her, or either?
    .

  4. #23814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Met from sugar daddy website but she seems interested in meeting new people, she said it's ok to share number 859 area 964 6188. Tryst prices limited menu but new to this and might open up after a few visits, very submissive / shy but fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's advertising now.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...l/052819469483

    Edit to add: What does "was 6 $$ for hour and extra 2 $$ for extra finish" mean?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31648-Escort-Reports&p=5914391#post5914391
    Is it really the same person? Similar, but to me at least, not a match. Phone number in the ad is also different from the one shared by DarkKnight. Can we get confirmation from someone whose met her, or either?

  5. #23813

    Raylee Visit

    Just had my first visit with Raylee. She was great! Sweet, attentive, beautiful, sexy and tasty. The screening process went well she was on time and took cash. I will repeat.

  6. #23812

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's advertising now.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...l/052819469483

    Edit to add: What does "was 6 $$ for hour and extra 2 $$ for extra finish" mean?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31648-Escort-Reports&p=5914391#post5914391
    Wanted a pic of my DL with full name. And or linkdin account. I think not.

  7. #23811
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I've been having scheduling problems with Thalia, and the pressure mounted up inside me to the point I had to see someone else, so I connected with Nicole:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81377343#.

    I've noticed her ads for a while. Sometimes I'm interested in thickness, and her really big boobs seemed like a good idea today. LOL.

    As I didn't really want to stray from Thalia, I just booked a QV for $. 8. I rubbed baby oil all over her body, and her boobs! Wow! They were so soft, and the way they felt when I sucked on them was absolutely amazing. Her ad says everything is covered, so I didn't mess with BJs as I knew I was going to blow my load in a matter of seconds. In fact, when she put the condom on, that almost pushed me over the edge! I had to stop her from touching the little man for a second! LOL. (I really was backed up something profound.). I climbed on top, blew my load after two pumps, but kept going for a while because I enjoyed fucking her.

    She was nice, but quiet. She works from an apartment, and I felt completely safe. She's shorter than I thought from the photos, and I found her relative shortness endearing in a weird way.
    Just FYI guys: if you ask your question here instead of a PM, everyone can benefit from the additional info.

  8. #23810
    Quote Originally Posted by MLuke123  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone knows current status of Steve's arrest.
    Believe his arraignment was April 29 but I haven't found anything about it. I'm sure it's been continued so his lawyer can work some sort of deal, but that's just a guess.

  9. #23809

    Any updates on Steve with EE?

    Curious if anyone knows current status of Steve's arrest.

  10. #23808

    UTR not so much

    Looks like she's advertising now.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...l/052819469483

    Edit to add: What does "was 6 $$ for hour and extra 2 $$ for extra finish" mean?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31648-Escort-Reports&p=5914391#post5914391

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Met from sugar daddy website but she seems interested in meeting new people, she said it's ok to share number 859 area 964 6188. Tryst prices limited menu but new to this and might open up after a few visits, very submissive / shy but fun.

  11. #23807

    Jordan. You're pretty young Ready 29

    Quote Originally Posted by Kastr0  [View Original Post]
    Top link is Ally, who was hiding in Jordan's bathroom the last time I saw Jordan. I've had good visits with both, but the last time I saw them it seemed fair to characterize them as spiraling. Maybe they're doing better, but I wouldn't count on it. YMMV.
    Jordan let me drive over 40 miles just to quit answering the phone when I got to her area. And then about an hour and 45 minutes later I get a text saying unavailable. IMessage back. Yeah OK LOL. She ghosted me and waste a lot of my time and gas. And then didn't even apologize or explain.

  12. #23806

    Mallguy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    So you're pissed you apparently got ripped off and he didn't? He certainly can ask for information about a provider without your permission. Then he can make his own decision. Maybe he didn't give her the opportunity to rip him off. Most of the time that's all it takes. The opportunity.
    Mallguy. Are you talking about Candy pants?. Yeah I said in a post a while back that you can get her on the wrong night. But you're not stirred that check at Fun and she is sexy and she knows what she's doing especially with him oral skills actually with everything. She has a fun time and I see her often.

  13. #23805

    Utr

    Met from sugar daddy website but she seems interested in meeting new people, she said it's ok to share number 859 area 964 6188. Tryst prices limited menu but new to this and might open up after a few visits, very submissive / shy but fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 68D9ED81-D8D5-4638-8C45-9D1A0255349A.jpg‎   8B7D45B0-E111-425A-9769-3DB8B42DE339.jpg‎  

  14. #23804
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieRon  [View Original Post]
    How was scheduling? I reached out to her yesterday and never heard back.
    It was fast and to the point.

  15. #23803

    Scheduling

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I've been having scheduling problems with Thalia, and the pressure mounted up inside me to the point I had to see someone else, so I connected with Nicole:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81377343#.

    I've noticed her ads for a while. Sometimes I'm interested in thickness, and her really big boobs seemed like a good idea today. LOL.

    As I didn't really want to stray from Thalia, I just booked a QV for $. 8. I rubbed baby oil all over her body, and her boobs! Wow! They were so soft, and the way they felt when I sucked on them was absolutely amazing. Her ad says everything is covered, so I didn't mess with BJs as I knew I was going to blow my load in a matter of seconds. In fact, when she put the condom on, that almost pushed me over the edge! I had to stop her from touching the little man for a second! LOL. (I really was backed up something profound.). I climbed on top, blew my load after two pumps, but kept going for a while because I enjoyed fucking her.

    She was nice, but quiet. She works from an apartment, and I felt completely safe. She's shorter than I thought from the photos, and I found her relative shortness endearing in a weird way.
    How was scheduling? I reached out to her yesterday and never heard back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape