LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 1144 1644 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23591

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's advertising now.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...l/052819469483

    Edit to add: What does "was 6 $$ for hour and extra 2 $$ for extra finish" mean?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31648-Escort-Reports&p=5914391#post5914391
    Wanted a pic of my DL with full name. And or linkdin account. I think not.

  2. #23590
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I've been having scheduling problems with Thalia, and the pressure mounted up inside me to the point I had to see someone else, so I connected with Nicole:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81377343#.

    I've noticed her ads for a while. Sometimes I'm interested in thickness, and her really big boobs seemed like a good idea today. LOL.

    As I didn't really want to stray from Thalia, I just booked a QV for $. 8. I rubbed baby oil all over her body, and her boobs! Wow! They were so soft, and the way they felt when I sucked on them was absolutely amazing. Her ad says everything is covered, so I didn't mess with BJs as I knew I was going to blow my load in a matter of seconds. In fact, when she put the condom on, that almost pushed me over the edge! I had to stop her from touching the little man for a second! LOL. (I really was backed up something profound.). I climbed on top, blew my load after two pumps, but kept going for a while because I enjoyed fucking her.

    She was nice, but quiet. She works from an apartment, and I felt completely safe. She's shorter than I thought from the photos, and I found her relative shortness endearing in a weird way.
    Just FYI guys: if you ask your question here instead of a PM, everyone can benefit from the additional info.

  3. #23589
    Quote Originally Posted by MLuke123  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone knows current status of Steve's arrest.
    Believe his arraignment was April 29 but I haven't found anything about it. I'm sure it's been continued so his lawyer can work some sort of deal, but that's just a guess.

  4. #23588

    Any updates on Steve with EE?

    Curious if anyone knows current status of Steve's arrest.

  5. #23587

    UTR not so much

    Looks like she's advertising now.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...l/052819469483

    Edit to add: What does "was 6 $$ for hour and extra 2 $$ for extra finish" mean?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31648-Escort-Reports&p=5914391#post5914391

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Met from sugar daddy website but she seems interested in meeting new people, she said it's ok to share number 859 area 964 6188. Tryst prices limited menu but new to this and might open up after a few visits, very submissive / shy but fun.

  6. #23586

    Jordan. You're pretty young Ready 29

    Quote Originally Posted by Kastr0  [View Original Post]
    Top link is Ally, who was hiding in Jordan's bathroom the last time I saw Jordan. I've had good visits with both, but the last time I saw them it seemed fair to characterize them as spiraling. Maybe they're doing better, but I wouldn't count on it. YMMV.
    Jordan let me drive over 40 miles just to quit answering the phone when I got to her area. And then about an hour and 45 minutes later I get a text saying unavailable. IMessage back. Yeah OK LOL. She ghosted me and waste a lot of my time and gas. And then didn't even apologize or explain.

  7. #23585

    Mallguy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    So you're pissed you apparently got ripped off and he didn't? He certainly can ask for information about a provider without your permission. Then he can make his own decision. Maybe he didn't give her the opportunity to rip him off. Most of the time that's all it takes. The opportunity.
    Mallguy. Are you talking about Candy pants?. Yeah I said in a post a while back that you can get her on the wrong night. But you're not stirred that check at Fun and she is sexy and she knows what she's doing especially with him oral skills actually with everything. She has a fun time and I see her often.

  8. #23584

    Utr

    Met from sugar daddy website but she seems interested in meeting new people, she said it's ok to share number 859 area 964 6188. Tryst prices limited menu but new to this and might open up after a few visits, very submissive / shy but fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 68D9ED81-D8D5-4638-8C45-9D1A0255349A.jpg‎   8B7D45B0-E111-425A-9769-3DB8B42DE339.jpg‎  

  9. #23583
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieRon  [View Original Post]
    How was scheduling? I reached out to her yesterday and never heard back.
    It was fast and to the point.

  10. #23582

    Scheduling

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I've been having scheduling problems with Thalia, and the pressure mounted up inside me to the point I had to see someone else, so I connected with Nicole:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81377343#.

    I've noticed her ads for a while. Sometimes I'm interested in thickness, and her really big boobs seemed like a good idea today. LOL.

    As I didn't really want to stray from Thalia, I just booked a QV for $. 8. I rubbed baby oil all over her body, and her boobs! Wow! They were so soft, and the way they felt when I sucked on them was absolutely amazing. Her ad says everything is covered, so I didn't mess with BJs as I knew I was going to blow my load in a matter of seconds. In fact, when she put the condom on, that almost pushed me over the edge! I had to stop her from touching the little man for a second! LOL. (I really was backed up something profound.). I climbed on top, blew my load after two pumps, but kept going for a while because I enjoyed fucking her.

    She was nice, but quiet. She works from an apartment, and I felt completely safe. She's shorter than I thought from the photos, and I found her relative shortness endearing in a weird way.
    How was scheduling? I reached out to her yesterday and never heard back.

  11. #23581

    Totally Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    So you're pissed you apparently got ripped off and he didn't? He certainly can ask for information about a provider without your permission. Then he can make his own decision. Maybe he didn't give her the opportunity to rip him off. Most of the time that's all it takes. The opportunity.
    I totally agree with Hooter12. I had a couple of meetings with Candi Carrie. The first was ok (literally a wide open menu). Oh...Not as nice looking as in the pics and she's very hyper acting and had porn playing on her tv...she's definitely a freak though. But on the second, I let my guard down. I didn't change out wallets prior to my visit as I usually do. (You know. The decoy wallet with used vanilla Visa cards and 3 dollars). Then, to further my stupidity, I left my pants accessible while taking a pee (I know! Anyway, my wallet was cleaned out when I left. She said if I told anyone, she'd plaster our correspondence all over social media. Whatever!

    I figured it was my screw up, so I wrote it off. Anyway. Back to Hooter12's comments. Just don't give them the opportunity. Plain and simply put, they're in it for easy cash, the easier the better, so just don't temp them with the easy opportunity.

  12. #23580

    Green eyed

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents! I have a to make a quick stop in Cincinatti for a few days this week for business and was curious if any of you have by chance had the pleasure of spending time with this cute lady:

    https://tryst.link/escort/green-eyed-beauty

    The price seems right and she looks very cute. Any intel? PM's are always open if that's easier for you. Also, if you're ever heading up to the Detroit area and need some suggestions I am more than happy to swap intel. Thanks again!
    She's real. A bit thicker and really not into it and has rules that kind of dampen experience.

  13. #23579

    Adorable

    Has anyone heard from adorable lately?? Been trying to visit again the last few weeks but I haven't had a response??

  14. #23578

    Not so fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    The fake ads have show up in Louisville literally right next to her real ads, which don't ask for a deposit. The wording is completely different.
    If as you say these ads have run in Louisville at the same time, then why has she not posted that there is a counterfeiter out there using her pictures. I used the phone number in her Louisville ads to let her know that someone was doing. And she never replied back. And as if you say they run almost right next to her ads she has to know about them. There have been several escorts here in Cincinnati that have had this happen to them and they posted about this warning people to not fall victim The latest being Katie. So with seeing no protesting by her one is only left to think she is probably in on it.

  15. #23577

    I doubt that

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Or, maybe she has several different textnow phone numbers and is in fact scamming people for deposits all over the USA. That's why you never send a deposit.
    The fake ads have show up in Louisville literally right next to her real ads, which don't ask for a deposit. The wording is completely different.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape