Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49704

    New Girl LIVIA @ Massage Legend

    I started the day with a stop at Massage Legend to get me on-track and my blood flowing.

    As I was leaving, I came across a new girl "Livia" who is Tall, Thin and about 35. They told me she works part-time, usually Wednesdays and Thursdays. If I return to Publix later, I may try to get a session with Livia too!

  2. #49703

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I think the phone call scared her. I saw her 2 weeks ago and had a blast. She allowed more than the HE.
    I knew it was the phonecall. Mistaken it as a sting ops. My bad. Love to get my hand on those firm girls. I told the manager via text that I did not leave happy. She asked me to come to Sisi for Tiffany, etc. But I wasn't going to spend another session on the same day. I am in for the long haul.

  3. #49702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Check the NW Georgia thread. There's nothing in Acworth (yet) but there are 2 Kamps around Cartersville. As Treat said there's Seven or HC Massage off I-75 on Hwy 20 East. Plus the old ABR shop has reopened under the name of J Essence. Then there's TG Spa & Massage over in Jasper. A bit of a drive but it's a Kamp too.
    Thanks Barry, may hit up Cartersville as the drive is more manageable. Appreciate the suggestions.

  4. #49701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Try "Seven" in Cartersville right off 75. Which CAMPs are you tired of? So we know where to avoid. Thanks in advance.
    Thanks Treat, pretty much any CAMP in my area. They're ok, but typically don't have anything other than older and I'm not into just HE.

    Lu's on 41 and while there used to be 2 near Mars Hill / Cobb Pkwy I think one shut down. There's also one near Huey Luey's down the road. Sorry I'm not the best at remembering their names. I'm not saying bad service, just not what I want.

    Appreciate the response.

  5. #49700

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nite, it is very difficult to make recommendations for those with extremely discriminating tastes. LOL Maybe as challenging as selecting wine for a person. It appears you may tend to research providers much more than I do. I just take a brief look, then go have a session. If I enjoy, I continue on. If I don't, I just try another.

    In an attempt to respond to you, I compiled a "Best of Massage Legend" in several categories, so you can determine exactly what is important to you. LOL The only downside is this selection is based on TODAY at Massage Legend; with their history over the past year, most likely it will be completely different next week

    Largest Breasts: Kelly.

    Best Overall Session: Kelly.
    Went back to ML after booking Kelly.

    Told the middle aged babe at the desk about the appointment and a 20 something, thin, nice body babe came out the back and responded in their native tongue. I was thinking Jackpot. Turns out she was the cashier and not Kelly. Too bad, she was a hottie.

    Kelly came in. Big boobs for an asian but big ish belly too. Overall good session. Enjoyed my 47 min session but was ready to go since I was running late.

    I would repeat because she was definitely above average but would love to get that cashier for a session.

  6. #49699

    Really. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Damn, didn't know Angel had closed. Wonder what Selena is doing now.
    Selena took her girls over to Golden Massage on 141. Mia / Emma not there anymore, in case you were wondering.

  7. #49698

    Ella Has Left the Building

    For those of you that enjoyed having the "librarian" type service you, those days are gone.

    Ella sold V Massage and has moved away.

    We will miss that conservative sun dress, glasses, and dirty Aunt smile while being stroked.

    Sad Day!

  8. #49697

    Beauty @ Massage Legend Front Desk ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    Do you get her name?
    Massage Legend has always had so many beautiful young women at their Front Desk! Sherry used to often be there. Then Gina was sometimes. This week Ana was there, writing on something when I came in the door.

  9. #49696

    Front desk girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70  [View Original Post]
    I went to Massage Legend for the first time on Tuesday. Phenomenal experience with Sasha (sp? Her ass FELT great but I couldn't tell you how it looked because it was almost pitch black in the room. That petite girl at the front desk looked amazing. I'm going back for that soon.
    Do you get her name?

  10. #49695
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    You must be a fortune teller. Excellence gone also. The rest of the shops on Holcomb Bridge better watch out. They're coming for you next.
    My lawn guy is Latino and he likes fat Latinas. Stray cattle would barf at his choices.

  11. #49694

    Next?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    You must be a fortune teller. Excellence gone also. The rest of the shops on Holcomb Bridge better watch out. They're coming for you next.
    Looks like the entire Peachtree Corners will be wiped out soon. I'm guessing Roswell is the next.

  12. #49693
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Drove by Sunny Massage in Peachtree Corners and its officially closed. So, Lemon, Angel, Healing Spa, Kiwi and now Sunny. I did see Joy Health and Chalet still open. I'm sure Excellence will be next. What a shame.
    Damn, didn't know Angel had closed. Wonder what Selena is doing now.

  13. #49692

    KAMP ranking?

    Been out of the scene for a while (pre-COVID). What's the best KAMP now inside perimeter?

  14. #49691
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Seven is a decent KAMP. My Lawn Guy "Twin". Gives it a Thumbs Up.
    How many lawn guys do you have?

  15. #49690
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Had to roll by and see what's up myself. The new information I provided was they close at 9 instead of the posted 10 PM online. Just a heads up for anyone wanting a late night session.

    Others spas nearby: Lu's closes at 9 pm and Pearl sometimes closes early (like 6 pm) if they are not busy. Beware if you are driving from far away. UU massage stays open until 10 PM even if they are not busy (usually).
    They close at 9 if they're not busy, same with Lu's, so not new info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape