Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48214
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    What about best ass?
    I went to Massage Legend for the first time on Tuesday. Phenomenal experience with Sasha (sp? Her ass FELT great but I couldn't tell you how it looked because it was almost pitch black in the room. That petite girl at the front desk looked amazing. I'm going back for that soon.

  2. #48213

    Ding dang dag nab it

    Finally got a weekend free and was headed to dip into the Honey pot and she's gone. Thanks for posting and saving me a drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Had a great session with her first time. Go there yesterday and they say she's gone forever.

    Anybody have the details of where she might have landed or can be found?

  3. #48212

    Norcross AMPs

    Anyone have a favorite out of Hong, Top V, Daisy, Joy Health, Anna's?

  4. #48211
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any of them yet. I actually was thinking about maybe going tomorrow to try to get an appointment with Kelly.

    But the best ass I've seen on an Asian is Amy. Again long history with her.
    Amy from where?

  5. #48210
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I definitely need some input and recommendations! Who is your favorite from the current crew?
    Sherry. No contest in the lubut department.

  6. #48209
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I definitely need some input and recommendations! Who is your favorite from the current crew?
    I haven't seen any of them yet. I actually was thinking about maybe going tomorrow to try to get an appointment with Kelly.

    But the best ass I've seen on an Asian is Amy. Again long history with her.

  7. #48208

    Honey Bee from Pileo

    Had a great session with her first time. Go there yesterday and they say she's gone forever.

    Anybody have the details of where she might have landed or can be found?

  8. #48207

    Seeking Nominations for "BEST ASS" at Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    What about best ass?
    I definitely need some input and recommendations! Who is your favorite from the current crew?

  9. #48206
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nite, it is very difficult to make recommendations for those with extremely discriminating tastes. LOL Maybe as challenging as selecting wine for a person. It appears you may tend to research providers much more than I do. I just take a brief look, then go have a session. If I enjoy, I continue on. If I don't, I just try another.

    In an attempt to respond to you, I compiled a "Best of Massage Legend" in several categories, so you can determine exactly what is important to you. LOL The only downside is this selection is based on TODAY at Massage Legend; with their history over the past year, most likely it will be completely different next week.

    Best Deep Tissue / Therapeutic Massage: Sasa.

    Best Erotic Massage Tie: Kelly & Monica.

    Most Creative Session: Sasa.

    Most Playful Session: Monica.

    Largest Breasts: Kelly.

    Youngest Masseuse: Ana.

    Best Overall Session: Kelly.

    Newest Masseuse: Livia.

    Most Beautiful Masseuse: Jenny.
    What about best ass?

  10. #48205
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic  [View Original Post]
    Was in from out of town and had to see Kelly based on posts here, and I'm a boob man. Holy crap, did not disappoint. One of the best sessions I've ever had at an AMP.

    She is attractive, a bit thicker but not fat. I roamed her ass which felt nice and got a bit under her shorts but not to the goal area. Her massage was great, just the right amount of pressure and hit all the right spots. Teasing from behind was wonderful. I pushed it down farther and she happily reached under and gave some tugs. I could've finished right there but had to see her warlocks so I flipped and asked to see them. She obliged and took them out. They are definitely solid Ds. Big yet firm and not saggy. Was able to get my mouth on them for a bit while she finished the job. She even lowered down and aimed it at her tits for me.

    After that we still had time so she said she will finish the massage. Towards the end she asked if I wanted to go again. That was a new one for me. I hesitated then agreed. I sat up on the edge of the table this time and she got on her knees to work. I kinda hoped for a BJ but she just kept with HJ but she got precariously close to it with her lips. A second pop for me is hard so while it felt amazing I couldn't get there for a second time. But I wonder if COF or CIM was possible here. If she got her tits out again I probably would've gotten there. Will never know.

    I tipped 80 because she was incredibly sweet, had a great attitude, her massage skills are fantastic and she went for 2 pops. She never even negotiated on the tip which I appreciated. A++ for effort here. Maybe I over tipped but in my view it was worth it.r.
    Meh. .8 for 2 pops is pretty standard. Some of these broads will try to get you to tip way more than that for 2 times.

    Seems like you got good service. Nice and cute girl. No harm in what you gave.

  11. #48204

    "BEST" of Massage Legend 5/12/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    So, who's the current prettiest who provides the best service? Legend is becoming a Rolodex of sorts.
    Nite, it is very difficult to make recommendations for those with extremely discriminating tastes. LOL Maybe as challenging as selecting wine for a person. It appears you may tend to research providers much more than I do. I just take a brief look, then go have a session. If I enjoy, I continue on. If I don't, I just try another.

    In an attempt to respond to you, I compiled a "Best of Massage Legend" in several categories, so you can determine exactly what is important to you. LOL The only downside is this selection is based on TODAY at Massage Legend; with their history over the past year, most likely it will be completely different next week.

    Best Deep Tissue / Therapeutic Massage: Sasa.

    Best Erotic Massage Tie: Kelly & Monica.

    Most Creative Session: Sasa.

    Most Playful Session: Monica.

    Largest Breasts: Kelly.

    Youngest Masseuse: Ana.

    Best Overall Session: Kelly.

    Newest Masseuse: Livia.

    Most Beautiful Masseuse: Jenny.

  12. #48203
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    114X Peachtree Industrial Blvd. Ste B-X Suwanee, GA 3002X.

    Missed out on the opportunity Oasis in Shawnee As I pulled in to park so did another vehicle. The Asian guy who stepped out had a fastest stride than me made it through the door first. But, I realized there is a martial arts school next door. I can hear the kids while I was standing in the waiting area.

    So I just turned around and walked out. But I did notice that time, tell the guy I was putting his name in a book? I was hoping for the 5'4 50-year-old titless assless woman.

    Since I heard all the other voices next door I decided to afford this visit and move on to another place. Few miles down the road, called Sarah Sarah massage. Arrived just prior to 5:00 pm A AMT was sitting and welcoming me, we went through a basic prizes 60 minutes $60.

    Went through all the basic undress.

    Her name was Joy So, it hoped for some.

    Well, nada, nada, nada.

    I attempted all the reach outs, head rubs and feet feels. Each time, The runaway. The rest of the time was keep as far away as my reach as possible.

    Don't know, if it's best a legit place or if she was concerned about LE.

    Did all the regular stuff, even taking the hands and placing it there and asking two times for the HJ.

    Massage was mediocre, but 60 for 60.

    And 20 tip.

    Joy about 40 ish, C, D titty. No touching, big avoidance.
    Sarah Sarah has always been a no extras parlor.

  13. #48202

    Kelly at ML

    Was in from out of town and had to see Kelly based on posts here, and I'm a boob man. Holy crap, did not disappoint. One of the best sessions I've ever had at an AMP.

    She is attractive, a bit thicker but not fat. I roamed her ass which felt nice and got a bit under her shorts but not to the goal area. Her massage was great, just the right amount of pressure and hit all the right spots. Teasing from behind was wonderful. I pushed it down farther and she happily reached under and gave some tugs. I could've finished right there but had to see her warlocks so I flipped and asked to see them. She obliged and took them out. They are definitely solid Ds. Big yet firm and not saggy. Was able to get my mouth on them for a bit while she finished the job. She even lowered down and aimed it at her tits for me.

    After that we still had time so she said she will finish the massage. Towards the end she asked if I wanted to go again. That was a new one for me. I hesitated then agreed. I sat up on the edge of the table this time and she got on her knees to work. I kinda hoped for a BJ but she just kept with HJ but she got precariously close to it with her lips. A second pop for me is hard so while it felt amazing I couldn't get there for a second time. But I wonder if COF or CIM was possible here. If she got her tits out again I probably would've gotten there. Will never know.

    I tipped 80 because she was incredibly sweet, had a great attitude, her massage skills are fantastic and she went for 2 pops. She never even negotiated on the tip which I appreciated. A++ for effort here. Maybe I over tipped but in my view it was worth it.

    Saw Jenny on the way in. Young, very cute and slender.

  14. #48201

    IRelax, Linda

    Went to IRelax today, greeted by Mary. I had her a few times already so I ask if anyone else was working. Mary said something in Chinese and then Linda came out, young looking, maybe 30? Little chubby but not fat, and most importantly, nice set of C.

    Took me to the room, few min later she start the massage. Massage was good, not too strong and I love her soft hand. Her English was ok, good enough for a conversation. 30 minutes into the massage she starts the teasing, she start playing with the boys while I am still facing down. Next thing I'm on all 4 and she got the oil to start the fun part. I got up, put one hand around her shoulder and one hand on the C's. Few minutes later she took care of me and I shot my load on the towel.

    Fun visit, will probably be back this weekend for more. . 6 + . 6.

  15. #48200
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Yes, so that's Orange Spa, not Orange Massage. Sorry to hear they shut down. Any idea why?
    Sorry that's my bad. I have gone a couple of times on Sunday morning early always saw Susan gave a great massage and the finish was always real nice. I tried calling the two numbers that I have one for the business one for Susan no answer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape