Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 59509
-
05-15-22 10:05 #48259Senior Member

Posts: 162Thanks Treat, pretty much any CAMP in my area. They're ok, but typically don't have anything other than older and I'm not into just HE.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Lu's on 41 and while there used to be 2 near Mars Hill / Cobb Pkwy I think one shut down. There's also one near Huey Luey's down the road. Sorry I'm not the best at remembering their names. I'm not saying bad service, just not what I want.
Appreciate the response.
-
05-15-22 09:32 #48258Senior Member

Posts: 231Kelly
Went back to ML after booking Kelly.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
Told the middle aged babe at the desk about the appointment and a 20 something, thin, nice body babe came out the back and responded in their native tongue. I was thinking Jackpot. Turns out she was the cashier and not Kelly. Too bad, she was a hottie.
Kelly came in. Big boobs for an asian but big ish belly too. Overall good session. Enjoyed my 47 min session but was ready to go since I was running late.
I would repeat because she was definitely above average but would love to get that cashier for a session.
-
05-15-22 09:16 #48257Senior Member

Posts: 120Really. ?
Selena took her girls over to Golden Massage on 141. Mia / Emma not there anymore, in case you were wondering.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 08:07 #48256Senior Member

Posts: 446Ella Has Left the Building
For those of you that enjoyed having the "librarian" type service you, those days are gone.
Ella sold V Massage and has moved away.
We will miss that conservative sun dress, glasses, and dirty Aunt smile while being stroked.
Sad Day!
-
05-15-22 07:52 #48255Senior Member

Posts: 240Beauty @ Massage Legend Front Desk ???
Massage Legend has always had so many beautiful young women at their Front Desk! Sherry used to often be there. Then Gina was sometimes. This week Ana was there, writing on something when I came in the door.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 02:09 #48254Senior Member

Posts: 107Front desk girl
Do you get her name?
Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 21:01 #48253Banned Member

Posts: 13634My lawn guy is Latino and he likes fat Latinas. Stray cattle would barf at his choices.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 18:51 #48252Senior Member

Posts: 56Next?
Looks like the entire Peachtree Corners will be wiped out soon. I'm guessing Roswell is the next.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 17:56 #48251Banned Member

Posts: 13634Damn, didn't know Angel had closed. Wonder what Selena is doing now.
Originally Posted by NYCLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 17:29 #48250Senior Member

Posts: 62KAMP ranking?
Been out of the scene for a while (pre-COVID). What's the best KAMP now inside perimeter?
-
05-14-22 17:17 #48249Banned Member

Posts: 2410How many lawn guys do you have?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 17:16 #48248Banned Member

Posts: 2410They close at 9 if they're not busy, same with Lu's, so not new info.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 17:14 #48247Senior Member

Posts: 747Seven in Cartersville
Seven is a decent KAMP. My Lawn Guy "Twin". Gives it a Thumbs Up.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 16:59 #48246Banned Member

Posts: 2410I was at Excellence yesterday (Friday), are you sure about that?
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 15:57 #48245Senior Member

Posts: 332Excellence too
You must be a fortune teller. Excellence gone also. The rest of the shops on Holcomb Bridge better watch out. They're coming for you next.
Originally Posted by NYCLuvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





