Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 813 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 313 713 763 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 863 913 1313 1813 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 28216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16036

    Krista

    Quote Originally Posted by JxFactor  [View Original Post]
    Yup I fronted her some money for a room as well with the promise of a sugar baby arrangement. She ghosted me for a year and then poof now she's back, smh LOL.
    She's just one more example of a girl whose habit rules her life, and not her work. Expect her to make appointments or go out for an outcall? Forget about it. Expect her to worry about losing regulars? Forget about it. But if you're right around Busch, just looking for a qv, hit her at the right time where she'll negotiate down on her rates a little, AND you can be johnny on the spot, then you may be successful in hooking up with her.

  2. #16035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Weren't her digits reported as a scam a while back?

    The 813 ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred5313  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/77816776

    https://escort13.com/post/62021334?currentPage=7

    First time post so please be patient. Saw her for a qv this week. Easy communication. Busch gardens area, decent enough room. Took Venmo no problem, 125. Nice BBBJ to start. She put on the cap and bent over. Very nice and tight ass. No Greek and no fingers inside her. Polite but focused. Will see her again.

  3. #16034

    Wow she got you too? Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Ndestrukts  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100 with Jx. Used to be a regular and then fronted her and you know how that goes. She will also blow you up incessantly for money. Good looking for sure but doesn't like the work and mostly everything she says is a lie.
    Yup I fronted her some money for a room as well with the promise of a sugar baby arrangement. She ghosted me for a year and then poof now she's back, smh LOL.

  4. #16033

    Marina

    813-430-1390- https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...g-you/45900964.

    She is legit and a SW. Picked up by a shit hotel across El Rancho. Tattoos on her back confirm it's her and number she gives out. She seems strong out and coms from text are horrible. Another reason to never give more then 80 FS 60 qv 40 BJ. If you are then you are causing a lot of these women to have GPS. Would repeat.

  5. #16032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Saw this morning

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-only/46312985, Cute,5'5", 130. Very nice figure on her. CBJ, Doggy finish. Will see her again.

  6. #16031

    As advertised

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/77816776

    https://escort13.com/post/62021334?currentPage=7

    First time post so please be patient. Saw her for a qv this week. Easy communication. Busch gardens area, decent enough room. Took Venmo no problem, 125. Nice BBBJ to start. She put on the cap and bent over. Very nice and tight ass. No Greek and no fingers inside her. Polite but focused. Will see her again.

  7. #16030
    Nora has a PhD in fellatio. Priced right. Worth what she asks.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    You might try Nora, she is Latino, and from what I hear gives great head, and runs specials from time to time. Their is a revue on here.

  8. #16029
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a month ago. Guessing she was at the end of her first trimester around then. So now, I'm guessing around 4 months along with her pregnancy now. But that is just a guess though.

  9. #16028

    This is a SW post, but since the question was asked here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how particular you are, but Nebraska from Busch to 109th has several bigger black girls that are out most days, and evenings. I tried one once about a year ago, great head, but she could hardly get in and out of my car.

  10. #16027

    Nora / Explora

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    You might try Nora, she is Latino, and from what I hear gives great head, and runs specials from time to time. Their is a revue on here.

  11. #16026
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    That kitty looks like an all you can eat buffet LOL. Ad says she is Prego. Any idea how far along? [Deleted by Admin]t LOL.

  12. #16025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDurk  [View Original Post]
    I don't hobby much, but when I do I'm just looking for a good BBBJ. I'm attracted to blacks and Latinas. And unfortunately they don't really offer that. So I recently dreamt of Astrid, deep throat, wet mouth, but could use a little more suction with her technique. All in all, great head but won't repeat because I just wasn't attracted to her. I like what I like. I'm still looking for me a go to lady, so I hit this lady. Pulled up to a whole crack house. I kept going, and I suggest you guys do the same. That simple.

    All I want is some good head and I haven't had any luck in Tampa. Maybe I need to try Orlando.

    Stay safe,

    D.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81113120
    Try Slimm in Riverview. Bill Ho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81186997#.

  13. #16024

    Crackhouse

    I don't hobby much, but when I do I'm just looking for a good BBBJ. I'm attracted to blacks and Latinas. And unfortunately they don't really offer that. So I recently dreamt of Astrid, deep throat, wet mouth, but could use a little more suction with her technique. All in all, great head but won't repeat because I just wasn't attracted to her. I like what I like. I'm still looking for me a go to lady, so I hit this lady. Pulled up to a whole crack house. I kept going, and I suggest you guys do the same. That simple.

    All I want is some good head and I haven't had any luck in Tampa. Maybe I need to try Orlando.

    Stay safe,

    D.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/81113120

  14. #16023
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    He was referring that 200 paid for everything all services.
    Yes, I was referring to "everything included" not "had to have a coat".

  15. #16022

    I Think

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMonger  [View Original Post]
    This is really confusing. First you say that Cassie is "200 covered everything but that was a while back, like 2017". Then you say "everything else was great BBBJ BBFS Russian. " Are you saying she used to be 200 covered everything and is now more open-minded?
    He was referring that 200 paid for everything all services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape