Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19262

    Knotty

    Had a dream I went to see Knotty Kneads for the first time the other day. It was chaotic and rushed. I waited a long time to see her, and it seemed to be a pretty big letdown. Especially for $200/ hr. I was in and out in like 35 minutes. I would suggest avoiding in the future. The Nuru was more of a mess than anything. The rest of the visit was super odd, she seemed to be speeding around quite a bit if you get my drift. Maybe she was having an off day, but I think once is enough for me. Hope your experience is better! I was disappointed.

  2. #19261

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    I see her pretty regularly now but never really saw her with YGND. Massage and ending is great, last time she was talking about doing toy play but not really my thing so I haven't asked about it.
    I'm curious about the donations and menu / upgrades if any. All depends on the provider, but I've heard great things about her in the past. Any info would be appreciated.

  3. #19260

    Zen in Ellisville

    15530 Manchester, 63011.

    I got a great massage at Zen yesterday. The place was very busy. 90 minutes, free TS, very relaxing. Very clean. Table shower was much longer than other AMPs. Call for appointment. Sometimes hard to get in.

    PM for details.

  4. #19259

    Formerly BLDS

    I stopped in at the place on Barret Station. I don't know the name. Used to be BLDS then it was serenity or something and now its something else. Got Sherry, old asian woman, very talkative and funny and IMO, gave a great hand shake. Good massage, good shake. 50 minutes on the table. 60 + 40.

  5. #19258
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    I see her pretty regularly now but never really saw her with YGND. Massage and ending is great, last time she was talking about doing toy play but not really my thing so I haven't asked about it.
    Sounds very similar to previous experiences. I never jumped on the toy play either.

  6. #19257
    Quote Originally Posted by EliasJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Jessica lately since she has left the ygnd management? Any changes?
    I see her pretty regularly now but never really saw her with YGND. Massage and ending is great, last time she was talking about doing toy play but not really my thing so I haven't asked about it.

  7. #19256

    Erin

    Has anyone seen the nes angel Erin? She's a friend of Ells so I'm skeptical of her skills. Looks super hot though. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to go in blind and report.

  8. #19255

    Bwb

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to that basement MP that was on the back side of the Chiropractor off Union?
    That was Body Works Boutique.

    I asked for a status of the place about 6 months ago and got no responses. But, all signs indicate they closed shop. If anyone has solid details, let us know.

  9. #19254

    Basement MP

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to that basement MP that was on the back side of the Chiropractor off Union?
    I think they closed up a few years ago, before COVID.

  10. #19253

    Basement MP

    What ever happened to that basement MP that was on the back side of the Chiropractor off Union?

  11. #19252

    Jessica former gnd

    Has anyone met with Jessica lately since she has left the ygnd management? Any changes?

  12. #19251
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBradsky  [View Original Post]
    Yes, all 7 of his recently, "saved victims", are currently out looking for another job at another AMP and hoping they will not be "saved" by him again.
    Human trafficking my ass. They do it because it pays better than being over there making phones or shoes. And the "saviors" know it.

  13. #19250
    Quote Originally Posted by VicDogg  [View Original Post]
    Can someone provide me with these phone numbers from Columbians on pershing. They were texting me.

    And I have multiple apple devices. I can't get that text in the future, I need the numbers so I can block them before I get in trouble. Any help appreciated.
    If they haven't contacted you recently I'd say you'll be fine.

  14. #19249

    Reanne

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodSnake763  [View Original Post]
    She is a seemingly nice girl. Place isn't terrible and at no time did I not feel comfortable. Massage is on a bed but the BJ was great. DT most of it too. Will see her again.
    What day did you see Reanne on? I had an appointment scheduled with her Saturday. Then when I tried to confirm it Saturday she didn't respond.

  15. #19248

    Cici from HBDs

    She's back at Jing for a while, not sure how long so go check her out. Stopped in a want a nice surprise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape