Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19259

    Formerly BLDS

    I stopped in at the place on Barret Station. I don't know the name. Used to be BLDS then it was serenity or something and now its something else. Got Sherry, old asian woman, very talkative and funny and IMO, gave a great hand shake. Good massage, good shake. 50 minutes on the table. 60 + 40.

  2. #19258
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    I see her pretty regularly now but never really saw her with YGND. Massage and ending is great, last time she was talking about doing toy play but not really my thing so I haven't asked about it.
    Sounds very similar to previous experiences. I never jumped on the toy play either.

  3. #19257
    Quote Originally Posted by EliasJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Jessica lately since she has left the ygnd management? Any changes?
    I see her pretty regularly now but never really saw her with YGND. Massage and ending is great, last time she was talking about doing toy play but not really my thing so I haven't asked about it.

  4. #19256

    Erin

    Has anyone seen the nes angel Erin? She's a friend of Ells so I'm skeptical of her skills. Looks super hot though. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to go in blind and report.

  5. #19255

    Bwb

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to that basement MP that was on the back side of the Chiropractor off Union?
    That was Body Works Boutique.

    I asked for a status of the place about 6 months ago and got no responses. But, all signs indicate they closed shop. If anyone has solid details, let us know.

  6. #19254

    Basement MP

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to that basement MP that was on the back side of the Chiropractor off Union?
    I think they closed up a few years ago, before COVID.

  7. #19253

    Basement MP

    What ever happened to that basement MP that was on the back side of the Chiropractor off Union?

  8. #19252

    Jessica former gnd

    Has anyone met with Jessica lately since she has left the ygnd management? Any changes?

  9. #19251
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBradsky  [View Original Post]
    Yes, all 7 of his recently, "saved victims", are currently out looking for another job at another AMP and hoping they will not be "saved" by him again.
    Human trafficking my ass. They do it because it pays better than being over there making phones or shoes. And the "saviors" know it.

  10. #19250
    Quote Originally Posted by VicDogg  [View Original Post]
    Can someone provide me with these phone numbers from Columbians on pershing. They were texting me.

    And I have multiple apple devices. I can't get that text in the future, I need the numbers so I can block them before I get in trouble. Any help appreciated.
    If they haven't contacted you recently I'd say you'll be fine.

  11. #19249

    Reanne

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodSnake763  [View Original Post]
    She is a seemingly nice girl. Place isn't terrible and at no time did I not feel comfortable. Massage is on a bed but the BJ was great. DT most of it too. Will see her again.
    What day did you see Reanne on? I had an appointment scheduled with her Saturday. Then when I tried to confirm it Saturday she didn't respond.

  12. #19248

    Cici from HBDs

    She's back at Jing for a while, not sure how long so go check her out. Stopped in a want a nice surprise.

  13. #19247
    Quote Originally Posted by MRH99  [View Original Post]
    100% true, this is happening all over the country. Most if not all of these LE entities are acting in good faith with the sincere belief that they are fighting human trafficking and rescuing victims; they have been indoctrinated with the false narrative of the anti-trafficking advocates noted in this post. Unfortunately they only victimize the women who are just trying to make a living and often supporting families back home.

    Having said that, Eric Schmitt is all too happy to indulge this false narrative from time to time to gin up his election chances.
    Yes, all 7 of his recently, "saved victims", are currently out looking for another job at another AMP and hoping they will not be "saved" by him again.

  14. #19246

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinner456  [View Original Post]
    Could you share info or an ad? I've had some luck with them in the past. I think it is hit or miss depending on who you get. Can't find their number now. Thanks.
    Can someone provide me with these phone numbers from Columbians on pershing. They were texting me.

    And I have multiple apple devices. I can't get that text in the future, I need the numbers so I can block them before I get in trouble. Any help appreciated.

  15. #19245

    Reanne

    She is a seemingly nice girl. Place isn't terrible and at no time did I not feel comfortable. Massage is on a bed but the BJ was great. DT most of it too. Will see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape