Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 95 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #985

    Too many restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTourist  [View Original Post]
    Niomi has an incall tonight in Nashua. Let us know how she is when you get back!
    I have seen her the price is good but too many restrictions. Terrible BJ skills. And does not always offer it. I know a lady who will do anything for the money she asks and does not limit time or activity. I tried her out I'm less then satisfied. I had hoped she would be my go too in nashua. But as usual Nashua continues to be in a drought when it comes to good talent.

  2. #984

    For those who have her number already

    Niomi has an incall tonight in Nashua. Let us know how she is when you get back!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpg‎  

  3. #983

    I mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Breer5411  [View Original Post]
    That's an understatement, only "reliable" option is the 5000 ads by 2 old China women constantly spamming the STG boards with their wackazz ads.

    You would think those geniuses would get more business if they just posted no headshot pictures if they're that worried about being seen. I mean personally I'm done wasting time going to see the Asians just to have a. 0001% chance end up with someone decent and not some inverse arched back, "hurts too much" "taking too long", let me jackhammer to try and get you to finish faster shitshow experience, but even as we speak there is basically noone else worth that even looks semi attractive anymore in the twin states areas.
    Niomi is around??

  4. #982

    Noone in area

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Completely innocuous attempts to start a conversation, so no real opportunity to have offended her. Thought maybe she was one of those who wants to be contacted only when you're ready to see them *right now,* and happened to be in Nashua so tried to get in touch to say I was in the area now and wondered if she could see me. Nothing.

    There seems to be absolutely no one worth seeing in the area.
    That's an understatement, only "reliable" option is the 5000 ads by 2 old China women constantly spamming the STG boards with their wackazz ads.

    You would think those geniuses would get more business if they just posted no headshot pictures if they're that worried about being seen. I mean personally I'm done wasting time going to see the Asians just to have a. 0001% chance end up with someone decent and not some inverse arched back, "hurts too much" "taking too long", let me jackhammer to try and get you to finish faster shitshow experience, but even as we speak there is basically noone else worth that even looks semi attractive anymore in the twin states areas.

  5. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Completely innocuous attempts to start a conversation, so no real opportunity to have offended her. Thought maybe she was one of those who wants to be contacted only when you're ready to see them *right now,* and happened to be in Nashua so tried to get in touch to say I was in the area now and wondered if she could see me. Nothing.

    There seems to be absolutely no one worth seeing in the area.
    I saw her a few weeks ago; she has been living in a type of halfway house. Not sure if she's moved since then. Also, I found it helped to send a picture of myself because when I got there she went silent until I sent a selfie. Only recommend doing this if you aren't a crusty old motherfucker though LOL.

  6. #980

    Thanks

    Completely innocuous attempts to start a conversation, so no real opportunity to have offended her. Thought maybe she was one of those who wants to be contacted only when you're ready to see them *right now,* and happened to be in Nashua so tried to get in touch to say I was in the area now and wondered if she could see me. Nothing.

    There seems to be absolutely no one worth seeing in the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTourist  [View Original Post]
    I see her all the time, have her number, have talked to her countless times, and still it's "who is this?" And then "oh well I'm busy now" she's got an open case or something cause I saw her leaving the courthouse so maybe it's because. No its you it definitely you.

  7. #979

    Nah that's how it is

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    See her post regularly but it seems impossible to get ahold of her. It's not like she's intermittent with her replies; she just doesn't reply at all. Maybe she only needs an occasional date to make ends meet and she only replies when she's looking for right now?

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...e/757353729414

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...e/930330600571
    I see her all the time, have her number, have talked to her countless times, and still it's "who is this?" And then "oh well I'm busy now" she's got an open case or something cause I saw her leaving the courthouse so maybe it's because. No its you it definitely you.

  8. #978

    Impossible

    See her post regularly but it seems impossible to get ahold of her. It's not like she's intermittent with her replies; she just doesn't reply at all. Maybe she only needs an occasional date to make ends meet and she only replies when she's looking for right now?

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...e/757353729414

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...e/930330600571

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. I saw her last year. At the time, I was going to pick her up for an outcall but we ended up doing a car date. Lately she is a pain to get a hold of, at least for me. She did not host and also didn't have a vehicle last time we talked which was a week or two ago. Her rates went up significantly too since last year when she only wanted 140 for hh outcall. Now she is quoting 200 hh outcall and you'll most likely have to drive her both ways or pay for an uber.

  9. #977

    Is she on SA, too?

    Someone on SA in Nashua shared pics that looked similar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-62264b5bec37

    Quote Originally Posted by PieMan55  [View Original Post]
    Had a meeting with this one. She was nice. Communication was a little spotty but she said she had kids so understandable I guess. Had to pick her up and drop off in Nashua. Decent BJ but covered everything. DATY. Then FS any position. Went with cowgirl and it was good. Her breasts were fantastic! Shaved kitty tasted great. Smelled nice, looked nice. Thick ass with tattoos. Definitely no signs of demons. I would repeat.

  10. #976

    Kyanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser666  [View Original Post]
    Taking one for the team here. Tried to hook up with this one a week ago. She stood me up and I was left sitting in a parking lot. Being dumb, I saw her af again a couple of days later and arranged a time / place. As I was about to leave the second try, 20 min after the arranged time, she calls and gives me a room number. Says she's having phone issues. OK I get tech glitches so I head up. She's given me the wrong room number, As I'm exiting the building she calls and I can hear hear her for real and and on phone, Wring room number. OK, I've finally met the person in the pics. This isn't the first girl who's given me the adjacent room for her "protection" but definitely the first one to f it up.

    Paid for a prescribed amount of time, and got 1/4 of it. It seems the back end of mom nature was an issue for her. Doh, she didn't know about that when she placed her ad?? Left releived but totally unsatisfied. I had hoped to find someone regular but this one was not to be the one.

    Given all the BS involved in meeting and the lackluster results this one is a thee thumbs down.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...8/950884775085
    There are a lot of posts about her on various Connecticut boards. None of them are good.

  11. #975

    Avoid Kyanni

    Taking one for the team here. Tried to hook up with this one a week ago. She stood me up and I was left sitting in a parking lot. Being dumb, I saw her af again a couple of days later and arranged a time / place. As I was about to leave the second try, 20 min after the arranged time, she calls and gives me a room number. Says she's having phone issues. OK I get tech glitches so I head up. She's given me the wrong room number, As I'm exiting the building she calls and I can hear hear her for real and and on phone, Wring room number. OK, I've finally met the person in the pics. This isn't the first girl who's given me the adjacent room for her "protection" but definitely the first one to f it up.

    Paid for a prescribed amount of time, and got 1/4 of it. It seems the back end of mom nature was an issue for her. Doh, she didn't know about that when she placed her ad?? Left releived but totally unsatisfied. I had hoped to find someone regular but this one was not to be the one.

    Given all the BS involved in meeting and the lackluster results this one is a thee thumbs down.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...8/950884775085

  12. #974

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Did you do cardate? I have been interested in her for a bit as well.
    Was $180 for hh. Seemed like there was room to negotiate. She also mentioned cardates which would probably be cheaper.

  13. #973

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by PieMan55  [View Original Post]
    Had a meeting with this one. She was nice. Communication was a little spotty but she said she had kids so understandable I guess. Had to pick her up and drop off in Nashua. Decent BJ but covered everything. DATY. Then FS any position. Went with cowgirl and it was good. Her breasts were fantastic! Shaved kitty tasted great. Smelled nice, looked nice. Thick ass with tattoos. Definitely no signs of demons. I would repeat.
    What was the damage? Did you do cardate? I have been interested in her for a bit as well.

  14. #972

    Can confirm

    Had a meeting with this one. She was nice. Communication was a little spotty but she said she had kids so understandable I guess. Had to pick her up and drop off in Nashua. Decent BJ but covered everything. DATY. Then FS any position. Went with cowgirl and it was good. Her breasts were fantastic! Shaved kitty tasted great. Smelled nice, looked nice. Thick ass with tattoos. Definitely no signs of demons. I would repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C05634B3-A048-4BBE-B810-52B5B4708A0A.jpg‎   0163AB29-24CE-48BF-A020-77543B55B057.jpg‎  

  15. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    I saw only one possibility a 40 year old women. Her obituary paints a picture of a good life tho. I guess they all do. Am I right or is it one of the 90 year olds LOL.
    Yup, that's the one. I couldn't post link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape