Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 1005 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10393

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    I found this ion the Greenville, SC board but it's really universal for every city I've been to. Enjoy!

    Sorry but this made me laugh.

    Translation Codes for STG Ads:

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.
    Straight facts right there LOL.

  2. #10392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    A succinct STG code definition

    I found this ion the Greenville, SC board but it's really universal for every city I've been to. Enjoy!

    Sorry but this made me laugh.

    Translation Codes for STG Ads:

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.

  3. #10391
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Let me get this straight. Bella wants $500
    I believe he was saying Bella is 250/ hr.

    She's very well reviewed.

  4. #10390

    Belladonna

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Let me get this straight. Bella wants $500 and Dream Girl (UTR / STG) wants $600 an extra $200 to finish. Plus with Bella you get to go home smelling like perfume. Both want some type of I'd.

    Thanks but no thanks. I'll just spank the monkey or go see Allie, Rae or the Ukrainian for a fraction and have a great time with nice, fun gals with excellent skills and all are dependable.
    Belladonna is 250 and worth it. Sorry for the confusion.

  5. #10389

    Bella and Dream Girl

    Let me get this straight. Bella wants $500 and Dream Girl (UTR / STG) wants $600 an extra $200 to finish. Plus with Bella you get to go home smelling like perfume. Both want some type of I'd.

    Thanks but no thanks. I'll just spank the monkey or go see Allie, Rae or the Ukrainian for a fraction and have a great time with nice, fun gals with excellent skills and all are dependable.

  6. #10388

    Extra Finish-what does that mean?

    $600 for a hour and $200 for the extra finish. WTF? What does that even mean? Extra finish? Sounds like a car wash. Can I just opt for the "extra finish"?

    Jezzz. I can see my smoking hot 27 yr old UTR 10+ times at that rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Found an under the radar girl from a sugar daddy site, young blond with a nice body. She's only working til she pays off her tuition, graduating in a year. She was clean and nervous for first meeting but eased up after a couple visits. Downside everything is covered and thorough screening (I'd / LinkedIN) but besides that one of the best I've seen in a long time. I asked if it was ok to share digits and she said to trust worthy people. Damage was 6 $$ for hour and extra $200 for extra finish. Only seen her a couple times but will definitely see her again while she's around. If you're looking for a new clean fun young blond pm me and I'll share. (Only outcall currently unless you cover hotel but she mentioned being available in Cincinnati / Lexington / Louisville.

  7. #10387

    BellaDonna Rose

    If your looking for a breath of fresh air. She's the one!

    Educated. Organized. Good communications through out.

    But do give at least one day notice, and be polite when you ask.

    She has the goods gentlemen, and she is insatiable. Menu is pretty open.

    She has zero signs of drug use and does not clock watch. She opened the door.

    In a stunning blue dress hiding a beautiful matching bra and panty set. Those tits are real and they are amazing!!

    BBBJ literally from a pro! She is like a blonde "Lilly" (my personal ATF Lilly. From the back page days) but there's no smoke smell. She wore awesome perfume and she is a true MILF! $$ . 5 was damage but so worth it. Guys treat this one nice. From the moment you start to.

    Type the text, be nice and ask a day in advance. She's a unicorn I'm telling ya. And YMMV of course.

    She's on tryst.

  8. #10386

    Any reports on this girl?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/071538258269

    Contact this week plan to meet up then crickets. Stated app failed? Supposed to have a great reputation but can't find a report. Any one partake please pm with info. TY.

  9. #10385

    Dream girl, only in your dreams

    Contacted and set up outcall, reasonable donation. She needed a ride so I agreed to pick her up, 10 minutes away. Half way there I get a text asking for 40 deposit so she can remove her ad. I tell her I'm almost there, cash on arrival at my place. I ask is that ok, I can turn around. She tells me to come. I get there and she texts she had someone visit and tell her they were going to the atm and they split. I said ok, nothing to do with me. Coming or not? She replied please understand. I leave and she texts to come back, I told her I would if she would send a proof pic. Still waiting.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/362158281588

  10. #10384

    Renea

    Quote Originally Posted by LookyBoi  [View Original Post]
    I was in town for the night, and was talking with Renea a day prior, we agreed to meet up the following night. I texted her when I got in town, she was still ready to meet. She was staying a few hotels down near Man O War, and said she'd just walk over for an outcall. She said she was on her way over, I think a tortoise coulda walked over faster, because she told me 3 more times she was on her way. Never showed up.
    Consider yourself lucky and withdraw from that idea. You were spared for whatever reason.

  11. #10383

    Renea

    Quote Originally Posted by LookyBoi  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for work for the night, not from KY. Who's your go to out all provider? Clean, professional, non clock watcher?
    I was in town for the night, and was talking with Renea a day prior, we agreed to meet up the following night. I texted her when I got in town, she was still ready to meet. She was staying a few hotels down near Man O War, and said she'd just walk over for an outcall. She said she was on her way over, I think a tortoise coulda walked over faster, because she told me 3 more times she was on her way. Never showed up.

  12. #10382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Well guess she's a pro now

    Quote Originally Posted by KyMan629  [View Original Post]
    Guess she is not UTR anymore. At least we know she is real, but sounds out of my price range.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/362158281588

    Good Luck Guys.
    I enjoy the sugar bowl as much as the next guy, but at the coin listed to see this young lady, there are much better options on SA. Sure, it takes time and effort but what doesn't?

  13. #10381

    This UTR has been on Skip The Games all week

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Found an under the radar girl from a sugar daddy site, young blond with a nice body. She's only working til she pays off her tuition, graduating in a year. She was clean and nervous for first meeting but eased up after a couple visits. Downside everything is covered and thorough screening (I'd / LinkedIN) but besides that one of the best I've seen in a long time. I asked if it was ok to share digits and she said to trust worthy people. Damage was 6 $$ for hour and extra $200 for extra finish. Only seen her a couple times but will definitely see her again while she's around. If you're looking for a new clean fun young blond pm me and I'll share. (Only outcall currently unless you cover hotel but she mentioned being available in Cincinnati / Lexington / Louisville.
    Guess she is not UTR anymore. At least we know she is real, but sounds out of my price range.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/362158281588

    Good Luck Guys.

  14. #10380

    Spend Your Money Elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/355499213713

    Looks interesting. I texted her but didn't hear back. Looks like I'm going to miss her Wednesday special. Anybody been able to meet her?
    Yeah, I met up with her last month at the dump across from Brian Station Kroger. Very flattering, outdated pictures. She's an obvious user. She is NOT GFE, but I didn't really want that after I met her anyway. Some dude kept knocking on the door looking for her boyfriend. Shall I continue? I threw on the cover and did it anyway, but I made haste and got up out of there quickly hoping I hadn't picked up bed bugs.

  15. #10379

    Stephanie

    Slim / Stephanie is a skunky mess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Looahvillred  [View Original Post]
    https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...l/292168510047

    Was really good for me when first few times I saw her in a hotel. Open to almost anything and no rush.

    Last couple times her incall location was sketchy.

    She has suppose to have found a better place but I havn't been to it yet.

    Great time when she's in a good location. Might be able to have her come to you by Uber or go get her if you are in a hotel.

    Pics are current and accurate. You will find good as well as not so good reviews for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape