Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9895
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #9894

    Neveah

    Just thought I'd add a positive report for Neveah. I saw her last month. Had a great time, she's the first of the Angels I've seen. She was kinda pricy—I'm not sure if they all have similar pricing? But the set-up communication was easy, she's attractive, fun, great all-natural body, GFE, and entertained a weird fetish of mine.

  3. #9893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Tiny

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81502512

    Saw tiny twice now. She's the one with the red hair. Once last year and just now And both times were awesome for me. Good head nice smell chill chuck. Definitely real if anyone has been wondering about pulling the trigger. Do it LOL. 120 qv BBBJ and doggy to completion. Body was on point. View from doggy was picture perfect I wish I could record it LOL.

  4. #9892
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Is she in a good location.

  5. #9891
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    What site is Reanne on.
    https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/reanne

  6. #9890

    Advice

    I'm looking for a good provider in the south county / jeffco area I've seen kortnee in the past a few times but looking to switch things up a bit.

    Preferably no bbw feel free to send me a pm with any good leads.

  7. #9889

    Any info on this particular Holly? Name is too common for search

    https://tryst.link/escort/annabella-820

    Dyed hair, paw print tattoos on breasts. Anyone experienced her?

  8. #9888

    Traveling provider, likely High volume

    I was ghosted by another provider, so I reached out she responded quick and the setup was easy. Safe centrally located incall, the room was clean, no odd smells. She was cool, no attitude or rudeness, easy to talk to, friendly but firm. I was on lunch, so I was limited on time. I opted for the QV for 1. 2. She assured me her pictures were real and updated. They were real, just dated and filtered. She is missing some teeth, but not in a meth mouth kinda way. Her body pics are accurate, no body odors. Her BJ technique / skills were pretty good, but it was covered so. Only doggy and mish where on the table, it had been a few weeks, so that didn't matter to me. I am not a small guy, and I couldn't feel much of anything. She knew it, because after being in for a few moments, she asked me if my pace was because her p**sy. I said No, thinking it's been 3 weeks, I can power through it. I couldn't and ended up finishing in the bag by HJ and Coverer BJ. She was accommodating, offered different positions. It didn't help that she was super mechanical about it all. Even in a pinch, I wouldn't return. Now if she offered a BBBJ, I would think about it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81425018#.

  9. #9887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    I would never do video chat for verification. It seems great, right? You get to see her live before committing and making the drive. On the other hand, she could record your face and voice and conversation. This could then be used as evidence in a sting or more likely for the purpose of blackmail and extortion. Only use text through an app or burner.
    I feel that. I don't have a family or anything I'm single so she can't do shit to me. Definitely a sting hazard tho I thought the same especially because she wouldn't pop a tit out or something.

  10. #9886
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever answer this.
    I don't think so. I don't doubt those are her pictures especially if she was FaceTime verified, but I don't think I would say TGTBT (for me). I used to chase all the young ones too but over time I've learned I rarely have a really good experience unless they're unusually classy (in college), in which case you're going to pay A LOT. But to each his own, we're all after different things and I don't judge others' wants.

  11. #9885
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...936/9016584906

    Any info on this one? Did a FaceTime verify with her but still seemed to good to be true. Thought maybe uncle LEO type deal. Lmk.
    I would never do video chat for verification. It seems great, right? You get to see her live before committing and making the drive. On the other hand, she could record your face and voice and conversation. This could then be used as evidence in a sting or more likely for the purpose of blackmail and extortion. Only use text through an app or burner.

  12. #9884
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link? Weird.
    Found it here https://tryst.link/escort/zianastl.

  13. #9883
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Reanne

    What site is Reanne on.

  14. #9882
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...936/9016584906

    Any info on this one? Did a FaceTime verify with her but still seemed to good to be true. Thought maybe uncle LEO type deal. Lmk.
    Anyone ever answer this.

  15. #9881
    Quote Originally Posted by LJLooking  [View Original Post]
    He asked about Willow. Only Willow I know, is in Belleville. See my post below #9852.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81281581
    Thank you kindly good man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape