Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9885
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    Is she in a good location.
    Yup. She's in south city, you'll be fine.

  2. #9884
    Hey Mongers, visiting the area. Tried getting in touch with some of the angels but no luck so I went skip the games route. Total bait and switch here on this one. Pics not even close. Stay away LOL.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...d/121482764331

  3. #9883

    Help with provider

    It's been a while since I've posted. I'm looking for some help. My wife and I are looking for a mid to late 30's white provider who'll meet with a couple. Outcall would be best but not a deal breaker. Would love an under the radar girl who won't clock watch.

    Thanks!

  4. #9882
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd add a positive report for Neveah. I saw her last month. Had a great time, she's the first of the Angels I've seen. She was kinda pricyI'm not sure if they all have similar pricing? But the set-up communication was easy, she's attractive, fun, great all-natural body, GFE, and entertained a weird fetish of mine.
    Do you have the link for her.

  5. #9881
    Quote Originally Posted by Zykkyo  [View Original Post]
    Is Zianna full service? I only ever visited her while she was with pro lux so I was curious if she changed the menu going solo (I didn't ever see her with the angels).
    Here's a tip newbie: use the search thread tool in the upper right corner. You're welcome. Happy hunting.

  6. #9880

    Destiny with the Vixens

    Saw Destiny with the Vixens had a great session great menu and gets into the sessions! Great booty and nice rack and always smiling!

    Hope to see a few other Vixens been seeing Destiny since when she was with the Angels! Have repeated a few times!

    Go see her she'll put a smile on your face!

    Take care.

  7. #9879

    Zianna

    Is Zianna full service? I only ever visited her while she was with pro lux so I was curious if she changed the menu going solo (I didn't ever see her with the angels).

  8. #9878
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #9877

    Neveah

    Just thought I'd add a positive report for Neveah. I saw her last month. Had a great time, she's the first of the Angels I've seen. She was kinda pricy—I'm not sure if they all have similar pricing? But the set-up communication was easy, she's attractive, fun, great all-natural body, GFE, and entertained a weird fetish of mine.

  10. #9876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Tiny

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81502512

    Saw tiny twice now. She's the one with the red hair. Once last year and just now And both times were awesome for me. Good head nice smell chill chuck. Definitely real if anyone has been wondering about pulling the trigger. Do it LOL. 120 qv BBBJ and doggy to completion. Body was on point. View from doggy was picture perfect I wish I could record it LOL.

  11. #9875
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Is she in a good location.

  12. #9874
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    What site is Reanne on.
    https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/reanne

  13. #9873

    Advice

    I'm looking for a good provider in the south county / jeffco area I've seen kortnee in the past a few times but looking to switch things up a bit.

    Preferably no bbw feel free to send me a pm with any good leads.

  14. #9872

    Any info on this particular Holly? Name is too common for search

    https://tryst.link/escort/annabella-820

    Dyed hair, paw print tattoos on breasts. Anyone experienced her?

  15. #9871

    Traveling provider, likely High volume

    I was ghosted by another provider, so I reached out she responded quick and the setup was easy. Safe centrally located incall, the room was clean, no odd smells. She was cool, no attitude or rudeness, easy to talk to, friendly but firm. I was on lunch, so I was limited on time. I opted for the QV for 1. 2. She assured me her pictures were real and updated. They were real, just dated and filtered. She is missing some teeth, but not in a meth mouth kinda way. Her body pics are accurate, no body odors. Her BJ technique / skills were pretty good, but it was covered so. Only doggy and mish where on the table, it had been a few weeks, so that didn't matter to me. I am not a small guy, and I couldn't feel much of anything. She knew it, because after being in for a few moments, she asked me if my pace was because her p**sy. I said No, thinking it's been 3 weeks, I can power through it. I couldn't and ended up finishing in the bag by HJ and Coverer BJ. She was accommodating, offered different positions. It didn't help that she was super mechanical about it all. Even in a pinch, I wouldn't return. Now if she offered a BBBJ, I would think about it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81425018#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape