Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 447 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 6705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1515
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheTank58  [View Original Post]
    So I dreamt of Karla and TOFTT. Massage, teasing- She Did spend a lot of time on my glutes, the crack, almost prostate, was roaming her ass but then in the end, didn't do HJ. What's up with that? Maybe because It's my first time with her? Any mvps out there who can try to make some sense out of this? I did enjoy but she needs to end it as well. Donation is 1. 2.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42341/
    She has been review before and as far I know she is a legit therapist, not one of her reviews mention any extras.

  2. #1514

    Karla- I'm confused

    So I dreamt of Karla and TOFTT. Massage, teasing- She Did spend a lot of time on my glutes, the crack, almost prostate, was roaming her ass but then in the end, didn't do HJ. What's up with that? Maybe because It's my first time with her? Any mvps out there who can try to make some sense out of this? I did enjoy but she needs to end it as well. Donation is 1. 2.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42341/

  3. #1513

    Caribbean Scar

    Quote Originally Posted by PerioDealio  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide contact information for Caribbean Scar? I can't find a number or where she advertises, have just heard good things on this site. "CaribbeanScar" is not her handle on here. Thank you in advance!
    While I didn't actually try sending a PM, "CaribbeanScar" is still a recognized handle here. That's how I first contacted her sometime back.

  4. #1512

    Scar info

    Quote Originally Posted by PerioDealio  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide contact information for Caribbean Scar? I can't find a number or where she advertises, have just heard good things on this site. "CaribbeanScar" is not her handle on here. Thank you in advance!
    https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/64289d5...b-cda97163fba5

  5. #1511
    That scenario seems to be the new norm on Skip website. Never been impressed with quality of the ones I have tried on there. Private Delights website seems to be an upcoming option.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rooney7819  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are old and her place was disgusting. I wouldn't go back there if you paid me.

  6. #1510

    Caribbean Scar

    Can anyone provide contact information for Caribbean Scar? I can't find a number or where she advertises, have just heard good things on this site. "CaribbeanScar" is not her handle on here. Thank you in advance!

  7. #1509

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by XRacer1055  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited with her? Been eye balling it for a while. Any info on her and services would be greatly appreciated.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/755364627519
    The pictures are old and her place was disgusting. I wouldn't go back there if you paid me.

  8. #1508
    It's not worth the wait nor the same mentality, in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheTank58  [View Original Post]
    " I will be doing Synchronized, 4-handed or Tag-team massages in fall 2023" How would you interpret this? Hmmm.

  9. #1507

    Rachel

    I know Rachel.

    No funny business at all. She's completely legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheTank58  [View Original Post]
    " I will be doing Synchronized, 4-handed or Tag-team massages in fall 2023" How would you interpret this? Hmmm.

  10. #1506

    YMMV for sure with Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Rachel? Seems like she could be interesting.

    http://www.bodyworksites.com/abc
    I have seen Rachel a number of times over the last 3 years. Once she is comfortable, extras are available. However, never gotten more than a HJ or FJ finish. She is fetish friendly if you are into that. She also does shaving / wax also and body scrubs. Her massages are decent but more of a rub vs an actual hard massage.

  11. #1505

    Eliza, et al

    Completely on the same page with Orlo. Which women give you an incredible experience and which women follow the "Get-them-in, get-them-out, next!" model has nothing to do with price -- although logic dictates it should. We've all been there. Sometimes the lowest-priced provider makes you feel like you just won the sensory lottery. And sometimes the experience is actually worth what you're playing. The reason women charge what they charge is usually because they can. Good for them. Just because I could afford a Mercedes doesn' mean I want to pay for one, no matter how nice the next guy says the ride is. You can have a shit-ton of fun with a Jeep! (Maybe not so much a Prius.) And I'm not going to criticize anybody else's choices. Now, local prices do seem to be going up. But if you've been paying attention, the price of EVERYTHING has gone up, and everyone's got rent, food and vices to pay for. At least there's no dearth of providers (and experiences) at all price points. Play safe all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    It's all subjective, I've been with ladies in the 500. To 1000. Range when I was younger, here is what I learned and what I feel. It really depends on the girl your seeming. I've been with beautiful women high dollar woman some have been fucking amazing, while others have been okay nothing fantastic about them except that they are beautiful woman. When I left them I thought to myself I paid x amount of Dollars for that? I've seen and had and played with 200.00 girls that I really have enjoyed myself and their company. So it all depends on the girl and the client. That is why these days I really got to think about spending any kind of serious cash. If Eliza is asking for that amount and someone appreciates her and that is what he is looking for then more power to him. I am not one to critique with who and how he spends money. And if Eliza is asking for whatever amount she is asking for, I won't criticize her either. She has her customer's and that is the rate they are willing to pay. For me it's not about how young or beautiful a woman is, it's about the overall experience you have with them. And that gentleman is subjective to every monger.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  12. #1504

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her, and she stated she requires draping, was that the same for you?
    Hey gents. I can confirm, at least in my dreams, Astrid provides topless otc he. Really attractive if you like petite Hispanic women. As mentioned before, recently had boob surgery so interaction is limited. Please be respectful to not scare her away. Enjoy and be safe.

  13. #1503

    Well said Fffun

    I have had my eye on her a while so thank you for the info. She definitely has something I like. I also have no problem paying these rates for quality. Some are worth it, some are not. The ones that are get repeat business. It is completely about the experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoddessEliza  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your sweet words. I had a mystical time experiencing you yesterday.

  14. #1502

    Rachel Apopka

    " I will be doing Synchronized, 4-handed or Tag-team massages in fall 2023" How would you interpret this? Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by LexRyde  [View Original Post]
    I saw Rachel a few years back and no teasing, decent massage but not great and I self-serviced. She also offers "cuddle" sessions but no sign of anything extra. Things may have changed but doubt it. 130 roses back then.

  15. #1501

    Fake Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano94  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one yet? She advertises on a few sites. Pics look like stock photos or fakes. She doesn't have any reviews that I can find.

    https://cdn.bodyrubpage.com/oc-conte...64/3830941.jpg
    Yes fake pics for sure. https://www.reddit.com/r/AndreaLopez/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape