Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 701 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 751 801 1201 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14055

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Amber is NOT Vanessa. I saw Vanessa the other day with the same number ending in 7621 but on the way out she was trying to sell me on Amber. I guess she's trying to help her out or something.
    Hit Amber up the other day just to clear up some of the confusion. She gave me a long drawn out explanation about her middle name being Nicole so she also goes by "Nicki" blah blah. I also heard Elon's selling round trip tickets to Mars. So I told her, since we're being naive and gullible, might as well buy her line of bullshit along with a few front row seats. Hard enough keeping up with all the ladies with the same name. SMH.

    P.S. Vanessa hit me up this morning to schedule a meet up. Said she'd be available all day.

    Monger out.

  2. #14054
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Senior posters care to elaborate? Is Amber same as Vanessa? I texted on Vanessa number from skg.
    This picture is of Megan who street walked WW by the circle, looks terrible with clothes off from crack useage.

    Yes she is Ashleys sister who was also around the WW, goes by Vanessa. Last year still had a decent body, does have a habit also.

  3. #14053

    No way she's real

    Quote Originally Posted by AZPete  [View Original Post]
    Tip 1: only accepts electronic payments.

    Tip 2: 732 area code.

    Tip 3: way too hot for such low prices.

  4. #14052

    Noticed the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this persons ad for a long time in Balt, DC and VA. I question if this person is a woman. If you look at the photo with legs spread open sitting on the steps. I see a male body part. There are other manly features in the photo. This is very disturbing. Also take notice of the ad. No SS No HH. Only the hour visit. Phone number changes all the time. I am suspecting this provider is now post-op. Anyone see this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81436832
    I would avoid, narrow hips, big forehead give away sign that its a TS.

  5. #14051

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this persons ad for a long time in Balt, DC and VA. I question if this person is a woman. If you look at the photo with legs spread open sitting on the steps. I see a male body part. There are other manly features in the photo. This is very disturbing. Also take notice of the ad. No SS No HH. Only the hour visit. Phone number changes all the time. I am suspecting this provider is now post-op. Anyone see this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81436832
    If you even suspect in the slightest that she might have possibly been a man and had surgery. Just move along to somebody else. Why take the risk? Unless that's what you're looking for. If you have to ask if anyone else thinks she's a man the answer is a irrelevant.

  6. #14050
    Quote Originally Posted by TheeMistress  [View Original Post]
    Where can I post ad other then Megapersonals?
    Skipthegames, tryst, escortbabylon.

  7. #14049

    Felicia Clara


  8. #14048

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    If she needs a little help she should start by not charging a benji for a qv. Especially considering she has a reputation as a rusher. I never understood this when you can spend 80 for a quality time with someone like Mystique.
    She should also try not ghosting people by having them drive all the way to the hotel and then she going silent when they pull up looking for the room number.

  9. #14047
    I have seen this persons ad for a long time in Balt, DC and VA. I question if this person is a woman. If you look at the photo with legs spread open sitting on the steps. I see a male body part. There are other manly features in the photo. This is very disturbing. Also take notice of the ad. No SS No HH. Only the hour visit. Phone number changes all the time. I am suspecting this provider is now post-op. Anyone see this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81436832

  10. #14046

    Escort Ad Posting?

    Where can I post ad other then Megapersonals?

  11. #14045

    Raven. Looking just as good?

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    See that raven has an ad back in circulation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81423734

    Haven't pulled the trigger on her yet.
    Hope she still looks like her pics. Was hoping to dream of her before she disappeared for a while. I'll report back what I experience.

  12. #14044

    Raven

    See that raven has an ad back in circulation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81423734

    Haven't pulled the trigger on her yet.

  13. #14043

    Contact link please

    Quote Originally Posted by Remy1029  [View Original Post]
    Saw Marilyn is visiting again. Made a visit a few months back when she was in town. Very easy to setup, no signs of using, very clean room. Lots of fun can be had with her.
    Any contact information, thanks.

  14. #14042

    Anyone know this one?

    She hadn't posed for a while, and I just saw that she was back on EB. I find that ass irresistible, and will probably hit her up this weekend. Or is it TGTBT?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/81412654

    Thanks, gents! Be careful out there.

  15. #14041
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Senior posters care to elaborate? Is Amber same as Vanessa? I texted on Vanessa number from skg.
    Amber is NOT Vanessa. I saw Vanessa the other day with the same number ending in 7621 but on the way out she was trying to sell me on Amber. I guess she's trying to help her out or something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape