Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 1202 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14040
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEyes  [View Original Post]
    I reached out this evening at the number ending in 7621 and received a response from a girl who identified herself as Nicki just like BigDonkey mentioned. She sent me this pic. That's 3 girls responding from the same number. Spidey senses kicked in so I passed. Not sure what the deal is over there?
    That tat looks like Amber's.

  2. #14039

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Senior posters care to elaborate? Is Amber same as Vanessa? I texted on Vanessa number from skg.
    I reached out this evening at the number ending in 7621 and received a response from a girl who identified herself as Nicki just like BigDonkey mentioned. She sent me this pic. That's 3 girls responding from the same number. Spidey senses kicked in so I passed. Not sure what the deal is over there?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF0C8097-D1B4-4D02-A7B2-0685528CD137.jpg‎  

  3. #14038

  4. #14037

    Andrea behind the circle

    Anyone seen her lately??

    Also I noticed large presence of black lady boys at the circle this week. Buyer beware.

  5. #14036

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Worth it if you can get ahold of her. Did a review on her a month or two back.

  6. #14035
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dated Lia.
    Here is the link to her ad.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-best/46275131

  7. #14034
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Senior posters care to elaborate? Is Amber same as Vanessa? I texted on Vanessa number from skg.
    Something weird with this, and that is not Vanessa. Looks lke a dude.

  8. #14033

    Marilyn Melons

    Saw Marilyn is visiting again. Made a visit a few months back when she was in town. Very easy to setup, no signs of using, very clean room. Lots of fun can be had with her.

  9. #14032

    Re: Amber

    Has anyone had her (Amber)? How is she compared to Vanessa?

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Senior posters care to elaborate? Is Amber same as Vanessa? I texted on Vanessa number from skg.

  10. #14031

    Any dreams of Lia

    Has anyone dated Lia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9268609e016a13950d3220e1d46eec3f_f.jpg‎  

  11. #14030

    Re: Amber

    This is not vanessa but she sure could be her sister.

  12. #14029

    Not same

    Ask for today photo. Sent me one with lip blisters. Pass.

  13. #14028

    Report back

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy79  [View Original Post]
    About to pull the trigger on this one for Thursday. Any reviews?

    https://tryst.link/escort/serena-670
    Instead of asking others, since you already setup appointment, why don't you report back to group? Seems too much GPS for this lady!

  14. #14027

    Amber using Vanessa number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Same thing here. After contacting her many times using the phone number, I finally get a text from a lady that identified as Amber. She sent me two pictures that didn't look like Vanessa ad. Weird! Also Vanessa in her ad said she doesn't provide more pictures (don't ask). I did not pursuit.
    Senior posters care to elaborate? Is Amber same as Vanessa? I texted on Vanessa number from skg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amber.jpg‎  

  15. #14026

    Strike Three

    Struck out these last few days. Set something up with this BBW https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ughty/46230318 and no reply when I arrived. All comms leading up to it were going fine then no reply when I pulled up. I've seen her in the past and thought it would be a solid dream, strike one.

    Alli / Allison. Damn chick wasted my time twice, drove to her s-hole hotel and no reply. Once saying her phone died and second time she was running behind then ghosted. Shame on me, especially a few reports out there stating the same experience. Saw her a couple years back and dreamed about the A1 skull game but not sure if her demons are interfering with her lifestyle. Never again. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ne539/46210719.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape