Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 24549
-
05-12-22 18:11 #14049Senior Member

Posts: 811Noticed the same thing.
I would avoid, narrow hips, big forehead give away sign that its a TS.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 18:09 #14048Senior Member

Posts: 396Why?
If you even suspect in the slightest that she might have possibly been a man and had surgery. Just move along to somebody else. Why take the risk? Unless that's what you're looking for. If you have to ask if anyone else thinks she's a man the answer is a irrelevant.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 17:48 #14047Senior Member

Posts: 51Skipthegames, tryst, escortbabylon.
Originally Posted by TheeMistress
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 16:54 #14046Senior Member

Posts: 533Felicia Clara
Is she real or a ripoff?
https://baltimore.bedpage.com/Bodyru.../22462339.html
-
05-12-22 16:34 #14045Senior Member

Posts: 396Roxy
She should also try not ghosting people by having them drive all the way to the hotel and then she going silent when they pull up looking for the room number.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 15:34 #14044Senior Member

Posts: 1065I have seen this persons ad for a long time in Balt, DC and VA. I question if this person is a woman. If you look at the photo with legs spread open sitting on the steps. I see a male body part. There are other manly features in the photo. This is very disturbing. Also take notice of the ad. No SS No HH. Only the hour visit. Phone number changes all the time. I am suspecting this provider is now post-op. Anyone see this provider.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81436832
-
05-12-22 13:58 #14043Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1Escort Ad Posting?
Where can I post ad other then Megapersonals?
-
05-12-22 13:35 #14042Senior Member

Posts: 212Raven. Looking just as good?
Hope she still looks like her pics. Was hoping to dream of her before she disappeared for a while. I'll report back what I experience.
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 12:58 #14041Senior Member

Posts: 75Raven
See that raven has an ad back in circulation.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81423734
Haven't pulled the trigger on her yet.
-
05-12-22 11:48 #14040Senior Member

Posts: 29Contact link please
Any contact information, thanks.
Originally Posted by Remy1029
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 11:36 #14039Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone know this one?
She hadn't posed for a while, and I just saw that she was back on EB. I find that ass irresistible, and will probably hit her up this weekend. Or is it TGTBT?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/81412654
Thanks, gents! Be careful out there.
-
05-12-22 11:32 #14038Senior Member

Posts: 128Amber is NOT Vanessa. I saw Vanessa the other day with the same number ending in 7621 but on the way out she was trying to sell me on Amber. I guess she's trying to help her out or something.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 11:00 #14037Senior Member

Posts: 328That tat looks like Amber's.
Originally Posted by LowEyes
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 00:15 #14036Senior Member

Posts: 67Vanessa
I reached out this evening at the number ending in 7621 and received a response from a girl who identified herself as Nicki just like BigDonkey mentioned. She sent me this pic. That's 3 girls responding from the same number. Spidey senses kicked in so I passed. Not sure what the deal is over there?
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 23:07 #14035Senior Member

Posts: 1626Taylor
Taylor's add is back with different name as Divina.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4437543805
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81379741










Reply With Quote





