Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 1316 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27130
    Quote Originally Posted by Batfishb  [View Original Post]
    So it looks like the Wolfchase area is starting to get a few girls into the area. Would like to hear anything about these 3 if they are legit and experience:

    1) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412.

    2) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81420012.

    3) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80902706.
    The top 2 are legit. Do not know about the last one.

  2. #27129

    Wolfchase Area!

    So it looks like the Wolfchase area is starting to get a few girls into the area. Would like to hear anything about these 3 if they are legit and experience:

    1) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81442412.

    2) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/81420012.

    3) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/80902706.

  3. #27128

    Glockman's Playmate of the Month

    It's Sexy Sydney, and why not. Look closely!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sydney playmate may usa.jpg‎  

  4. #27127

    Ebony

    She is a pretty mixed woman, will talk your ear off. Not a clock watcher, her GPS is set on super low! She is from Nashville. One of the best BBBJCIM I have ever had. She is needing help and can't post on lc so here you read it. Pm for #s and wouldn't mind if you passed me a number too either. Located on Lamar eager to please and make her money and you happy!

  5. #27126
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterlin  [View Original Post]
    Just happed to see this ad, had anyone met her? Got brief text messages, saying only do outcall and request booking fee.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...057/6152577565

    Thanks for sharing if any information!
    Fake ad. Also don't do booking fees or deposits. You will be ripped off doing that. Give cash when you see her only.

  6. #27125
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo22  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the answers fellas few follow ups if why'all don't mind. When speaking with the clerk should I ask for a certain room or the amount of time I want to spend in said room? Just don't want to be obvious as it's my first time visiting an hourly motel don't want to be seen as a rook coming in or be that obvious.
    Just ask for a room for a hour. As far as obvious, they know why you are there. All they care about is the money and that you behave yourself.

  7. #27124

    Thank you very much!

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun99  [View Original Post]
    I always wonder how can anyone see that kind of thing and think for even a single moment that it's legit. I guess people.

    Fall for it though.
    Thank you all for helping!

  8. #27123

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Were never spoken. Never worry about the clerk. WTF would you. They know why you're there. You know why you're there. So what's the problem. Unless you want to make one up. If you want one hour ask for one. If you want two hours ask for two. No one gives a shit.
    When I was in my teens (50 years ago), I spent one summer working at an hourly motel in Ft. Worth. In the industry back then, they were called "hot sheet hotels" because the sheets never had a chance to cool down before they were changed for the next customer. We know what you want and what you are doing, we just want to collect the cash and be sure you don't steal the TV or trash the room. Tell the clerk how long and hand over the cash and be on your way.

  9. #27122

    Truer Words

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBiker  [View Original Post]
    The clerk knows why you are there. Just tell him how much time you want and ask how much.
    Were never spoken. Never worry about the clerk. WTF would you. They know why you're there. You know why you're there. So what's the problem. Unless you want to make one up. If you want one hour ask for one. If you want two hours ask for two. No one gives a shit.

  10. #27121

    This is my last PSA on this

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterlin  [View Original Post]
    Just happed to see this ad, had anyone met her? Got brief text messages, saying only do outcall and request booking fee.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...057/6152577565

    Thanks for sharing if any information!
    No legit provider words their ads anything like how this ad is composed. My dead dog could sniff this one out as fake. From here on out, if people fall for it, then they deserve to lose a deposit. I can't help you any further.

  11. #27120
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo22  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the answers fellas few follow ups if why'all don't mind. When speaking with the clerk should I ask for a certain room or the amount of time I want to spend in said room? Just don't want to be obvious as it's my first time visiting an hourly motel don't want to be seen as a rook coming in or be that obvious.
    The clerk knows why you are there. Just tell him how much time you want and ask how much.

  12. #27119

    Hourly

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphilly  [View Original Post]
    I don't think there are any in the suburbs. AFAIK, even Sycamore View doesn't have hourly but I could be wrong.

    I like Liberty Inn on Lamar. It's not NICE, but it's better than the other hourlies I've been to on Lamar and Bellevue.
    Thanks for the answers fellas few follow ups if why'all don't mind. When speaking with the clerk should I ask for a certain room or the amount of time I want to spend in said room? Just don't want to be obvious as it's my first time visiting an hourly motel don't want to be seen as a rook coming in or be that obvious.

  13. #27118

    It's the way it's worded

    Quote Originally Posted by Memdal  [View Original Post]
    I just looked at her accounts as well and there is a strange Instagram about stuff some guy took, but I don't get the idea anyone is saying she passed. Not seeing anything suspicious on Facebook. Am I missing something?
    She has two Facebooks, one of her Facebooks has a long status that's worded like she passed away.

  14. #27117

    She's an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Mongers. Unfortunately there are not a lot of choices in my area of town. Therefore I had a visit with Harley. Keep in mind this was my second visit and the only reason I went back was because I was in a pinch and little head demanded some attention and she kept texting me to come see her again. Big mistake. First off during time between our visits she has picked up a substantial amount of weight (see all pictures). Last time I saw her, her BF / security interrupted us and she claimed he was her babysitter. However, I went back anyway (duh! Well this time when I get there he is there again and the both of them are smoking cigarettes talking about how many phones she had lost. Still like a dumb dumb I let him leave so we could get down to business. She changed her service and did not offer a BBBJ like last time. So after a cover BJ we go to doggie and little head was not enthusiastic. I switched to mish before little head lost his focus because I remember she did had a tight wet kitty. However, not this time. I was left having to think about one my past favorites to stay interested and get off. I shot into the net and crawled off top thinking "why do I keep doing this?" Fortunately a couple days later I got a chance to see Chelsea which put me in a good mood. However, I can't recommend Harley and I will never repeat bro! SMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/79916218
    LOL she's literally reviewing herself with her own account. She's too dumb to even have a separate account for fake reviews.

    Edit: she clearly reads this board because the self review is already gone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220510-135657_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #27116

    Harley

    Mongers. Unfortunately there are not a lot of choices in my area of town. Therefore I had a visit with Harley. Keep in mind this was my second visit and the only reason I went back was because I was in a pinch and little head demanded some attention and she kept texting me to come see her again. Big mistake. First off during time between our visits she has picked up a substantial amount of weight (see all pictures). Last time I saw her, her BF / security interrupted us and she claimed he was her babysitter. However, I went back anyway (duh! Well this time when I get there he is there again and the both of them are smoking cigarettes talking about how many phones she had lost. Still like a dumb dumb I let him leave so we could get down to business. She changed her service and did not offer a BBBJ like last time. So after a cover BJ we go to doggie and little head was not enthusiastic. I switched to mish before little head lost his focus because I remember she did had a tight wet kitty. However, not this time. I was left having to think about one my past favorites to stay interested and get off. I shot into the net and crawled off top thinking "why do I keep doing this?" Fortunately a couple days later I got a chance to see Chelsea which put me in a good mood. However, I can't recommend Harley and I will never repeat bro! SMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/79916218

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape