Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 525 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 575 625 1025 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9871

    Traveling provider, likely High volume

    I was ghosted by another provider, so I reached out she responded quick and the setup was easy. Safe centrally located incall, the room was clean, no odd smells. She was cool, no attitude or rudeness, easy to talk to, friendly but firm. I was on lunch, so I was limited on time. I opted for the QV for 1. 2. She assured me her pictures were real and updated. They were real, just dated and filtered. She is missing some teeth, but not in a meth mouth kinda way. Her body pics are accurate, no body odors. Her BJ technique / skills were pretty good, but it was covered so. Only doggy and mish where on the table, it had been a few weeks, so that didn't matter to me. I am not a small guy, and I couldn't feel much of anything. She knew it, because after being in for a few moments, she asked me if my pace was because her p**sy. I said No, thinking it's been 3 weeks, I can power through it. I couldn't and ended up finishing in the bag by HJ and Coverer BJ. She was accommodating, offered different positions. It didn't help that she was super mechanical about it all. Even in a pinch, I wouldn't return. Now if she offered a BBBJ, I would think about it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81425018#.

  2. #9870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    I would never do video chat for verification. It seems great, right? You get to see her live before committing and making the drive. On the other hand, she could record your face and voice and conversation. This could then be used as evidence in a sting or more likely for the purpose of blackmail and extortion. Only use text through an app or burner.
    I feel that. I don't have a family or anything I'm single so she can't do shit to me. Definitely a sting hazard tho I thought the same especially because she wouldn't pop a tit out or something.

  3. #9869
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever answer this.
    I don't think so. I don't doubt those are her pictures especially if she was FaceTime verified, but I don't think I would say TGTBT (for me). I used to chase all the young ones too but over time I've learned I rarely have a really good experience unless they're unusually classy (in college), in which case you're going to pay A LOT. But to each his own, we're all after different things and I don't judge others' wants.

  4. #9868
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...936/9016584906

    Any info on this one? Did a FaceTime verify with her but still seemed to good to be true. Thought maybe uncle LEO type deal. Lmk.
    I would never do video chat for verification. It seems great, right? You get to see her live before committing and making the drive. On the other hand, she could record your face and voice and conversation. This could then be used as evidence in a sting or more likely for the purpose of blackmail and extortion. Only use text through an app or burner.

  5. #9867
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link? Weird.
    Found it here https://tryst.link/escort/zianastl.

  6. #9866
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Reanne

    What site is Reanne on.

  7. #9865
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...936/9016584906

    Any info on this one? Did a FaceTime verify with her but still seemed to good to be true. Thought maybe uncle LEO type deal. Lmk.
    Anyone ever answer this.

  8. #9864
    Quote Originally Posted by LJLooking  [View Original Post]
    He asked about Willow. Only Willow I know, is in Belleville. See my post below #9852.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81281581
    Thank you kindly good man.

  9. #9863

    Reanne

    Saw Reanne last week said she was having phone issues anyone getting through to her?

    We had great visit was hoping for a repeat maybe even a three some!

    Thanks.

    Leaveit.

  10. #9862

    SA Kendall

    Any feedback or reports? I feel like I've seen her pictures associated with another account, but not entirely certain and can't remember the possible names.

  11. #9861
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Used to be good, went crazy. Tried blackmailing me once, but I just ignored her. She sucks a mean dick though.
    I had one had her boyfriend message me saying he was going to come to where I live I'm like dude I don't even live there anymore you dumb ass LOL and a lot of them like to play games like I understand they don't want to give the room number where they're at I respect that very safety oriented like I am but don't have me sitting in my car waiting for you to give me your room number I hate that when they play that 2 minutes or 1 minute and I'm sitting in the car like an idiot.

  12. #9860
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Have a link?
    He asked about Willow. Only Willow I know, is in Belleville. See my post below #9852.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81281581

  13. #9859
    Quote Originally Posted by DatOneDude123  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/drealove.
    Used to be good, went crazy. Tried blackmailing me once, but I just ignored her. She sucks a mean dick though.

  14. #9858
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be sarcastic, but it's time you went to the top of the page, click on "search thread" type in her name, and you will have information to base your decision on.
    Stay away unless you don't mind repeating text messages asking for money for her kid had to block her.

  15. #9857
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Have a link?
    This is the Willow I'm referring to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81241102

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape